Replies

• vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    stubbing my toe.

i did that last november.

toenail turned black and blue.

fell off a few of months later.

it took 11 months for a new one to fully grow in and replace it.

Did this in May, still waiting for it to fall off.
  • littleburgy
    littleburgy Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I get angry from feeling foreign all the time. Living overseas and getting stared at like a freak because I'm American. I also find British women hard to make friends with. Most of my friends are foreigners and I've been here for years. I miss having people around me to talk to like I used to. I cried on the way home from the gym today.
  • littleburgy
    littleburgy Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Oh and dropping or spilling anything makes me lose my sh##
  • Yiazach
    Yiazach Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    illegal parking!GOD DAMN!
  • HikerRR50
    HikerRR50 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Veggies
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    People who cut me off then drive slow, though I don't think that's unreasonable.
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    People who use the word obligated, it's not a bloody word!! The word is obliged.

what?
  • Beastmaster50
    Beastmaster50 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I hate when people tell me to take a seat. I know what chairs are and their purpose. I'm an adult and can decide all by myself if I want to sit or stand. Stop imposing your will on me.
  • suzyfj8
    suzyfj8 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Eating really loud!
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    I hate it when people pull up to a fuel pump (Petrol for my Non-American friends) and they stop at the very first one instead of pulling all the way up to the end.
  • mathiseasy
    mathiseasy Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    When the stupid dj's interrupt a song every 10 seconds to say something or sing along. No I don't want to hear you. I want to hear the music. Grr!

So much this!!!
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    What do you get unreasonably angry about?
    When ignorant toolbags tell me that I own firearms just so I can kill someone.
    When ignorant toolbags lose their spines and suggest that I be like them and become irrationally fearful of inanimate objects.
    The Walking Dead.
    The Lululemon recall.
    Southern racists.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    People who use the word obligated, it's not a bloody word!! The word is obliged.

what?

rofl. 0.35 seconds on teh googz
    ob·li·gate
    verb
    past tense: obligated; past participle: obligated
    ˈäbliˌgāt/
    bind or compel (someone), esp. legally or morally.
    "the medical establishment is obligated to take action in the best interest of the public"
    synonyms: oblige, compel, commit, bind, require, constrain, force, impel More
    commit (assets) as security.
    "the money must be obligated within thirty days"
  • Iceberg_Simpson
    Iceberg_Simpson Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Iron and Wine's remake of The Postal Service's 'Such Great Heights.'
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Chewing with your mouth open - Get some damn manners
    Driving like an idiot - You pass me, then get in my lane and slow down.. I should just rear end your car
    Driving in the left lane doing the speed limit
    Smoking in your car, and then throwing the cigarette out of the window - Your smoking it but your too good to have it dirty your car
    People perfectly able to walk using the free scooters in the store - Your Fat I get it, but using a scooter isn't helping your cause
    Using the car pool lane to get on the freeway faster when your the only one in the car
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    People who I'm having a text conversation with and then they just stop answering!
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Laundry.

What the heck is THAT all about?
  • gkwatra
    gkwatra Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I get angry from feeling foreign all the time. Living overseas and getting stared at like a freak because I'm American. I also find British women hard to make friends with. Most of my friends are foreigners and I've been here for years. I miss having people around me to talk to like I used to. I cried on the way home from the gym today.

I'm an American & lived in India for 2 years. Oh, Lordy the stares I got from everyone. Especially from men on the streets. They are NOT subtle about it either. Very uncomfortable often times.
  • gkwatra
    gkwatra Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Panhandlers & people begging for money for their latest "fix" in the Walmart parking lots ...
  • tknuzum1984
    Options

People who drag their feet when walking... I mean really?? Are you to lazy to lift your foot???

I drag my feet, after a childhood of having them "roped" out from under me. Some habits die hard. Sorry. :(