Things I get unreasonably angry about.

Options

Replies

• tknuzum1984
    Options
    I hate when people tell me to take a seat. I know what chairs are and their purpose. I'm an adult and can decide all by myself if I want to sit or stand. Stop imposing your will on me.

Agreed!
  • sinistras
    sinistras Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Also I get really angry when it is leg day for me at the gym. I am furious during the entire 20 minute drive there.

^THiS^

Leaving dirty dishes NEXT to the dishwasher and NOT putting them in it...
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    1. When people use "irregardless"... I have a mental episode.
    2. Toilette paper rolls that don't turn.... leavinging you swith a tiny shard of paper each time you tug on it.
    3. Drivers that don't use their signal and you're waiting for them to pass, but they abruptly make a right turn and you could have gone the entire time.
    4. When people say "Just sayin'" at the end of sentences. It drives me mad.
    5. That thing Miley Cyrus keeps doing with her tongue... and the fact that media keeps feeling the need to photograph it.
    6. People that talk on cell phones in restaurants.
    7. When people write "U" instead of "You" - It's an extra two letters, you're not really saving that much time! Stop it. Stop it now.
    8. Escalators. They are disease riddled death machines waiting to eat your shoe laces at the top and suck you in alive. They take you up one floor not 400 flights, making them redundant... they are often located near an elavator, so if you were in a wheel chair or had difficulties/disabilities you'd just take the damn elevator. They are filled with perfectly capable people that are too lazy to walk up stairs. The idea of touching the sticky rubber rail makes me want to rip my own hand off and boil it in a tub of bleach.
    9. Walmart
    10. When people chew with their mouth open.
  • missdibs1
    missdibs1 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    1. When people use "irregardless"... I have a mental episode.
    2. Toilette paper rolls that don't turn.... leavinging you swith a tiny shard of paper each time you tug on it.
    3. Drivers that don't use their signal and you're waiting for them to pass, but they abruptly make a right turn and you could have gone the entire time.
    4. When people say "Just sayin'" at the end of sentences. It drives me mad.
    5. That thing Miley Cyrus keeps doing with her tongue... and the fact that media keeps feeling the need to photograph it.
    6. People that talk on cell phones in restaurants.
    7. When people write "U" instead of "You" - It's an extra two letters, you're not really saving that much time! Stop it. Stop it now.
    8. Escalators. They are disease riddled death machines waiting to eat your shoe laces at the top and suck you in alive. They take you up one floor not 400 flights, making them redundant... they are often located near an elavator, so if you were in a wheel chair or had difficulties/disabilities you'd just take the damn elevator. They are filled with perfectly capable people that are too lazy to walk up stairs. The idea of touching the sticky rubber rail makes me want to rip my own hand off and boil it in a tub of bleach.
    9. Walmart
    10. When people chew with their mouth open.

Can u please elaborate, irregardless of the consequences, on why you allow others to distract you so readily? Just Sayin!

Lol! Sorry, I could not resist (not sorry).
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    I think this is where *someone* adds "women who wear makeup to the gym".
  • missdibs1
    Options
    I think this is where *someone* adds "women who wear makeup to the gym".

Is my mascara running? Looks at myself in my phone.
  • JumboPotatoes
    Options
    Can you help me find my lost Jumbo Potatoes?
  • jeffd247
    jeffd247 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    - When someone calls their drink a martini when the ingredients do not include Gin and Vermouth. The use of vermouth alone is mildly offensive and your apple vodka thing isn't a fkn martini.

- I get unreasonably angry when Michigan loses, or makes me think they are going to lose. I get equally angry about "The" Ohio State University, their football team, fans, or people that associate with their fans. Just typing the name of the school bothered me.

- The use of "u" and "ur" in place of "you" and "your"

- The use of "your" in place of the word "you're". You're an idiot.

- Alot bugs me too..

- I really don't like it when someone hands me a spicy breaded chicken finger after I ordered a Buffalo Wing.

- The phrase "please do the needful"
  • missdibs1
    Options
    Can you help me find my lost Jumbo Potatoes?

Close your eyes. Breathe in, breath out,

Open your eyes.

Did you find your lost potatoe?
  • Codename_Duchess
    Codename_Duchess Posts: 2,042 Member
    Options
    People whistling. Bad memories, man. :grumble:
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I hate it when people pull up to a fuel pump (Petrol for my Non-American friends) and they stop at the very first one instead of pulling all the way up to the end.

I hate that too.... but here in Bahrain all the petrol stations have pump attendants who will tell drivers to pull up to the first one if that happens :smile: there are advantages to driving in Bahrain (believe it or not, after what I wrote in my earlier post in this thread lol)
  • baldzach
    baldzach Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    When someone asks "So how long was that marathon you ran?"
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    people who think that giving up dairy, grains and food out of packets = eating a palaeolithic diet

---- if you didn't hunt and gather it from the wild, using only palaeolithic technology, *it's not palaeolithic* ---- nothing wrong with giving up dairy, grains and factory processed foods and whatever else if that's what you're into.... just don't call it paleo....
  • biggsterjackster
    biggsterjackster Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    The U.S Government.
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    When I have to pull out

When she says it's TOM like she doesn't have a mouth

When my steak is over cooked
  • BeckyMBisMe
    BeckyMBisMe Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    reasonably intelligent people who act like the lights are on but no ones home! save me from stupidity!

36377395.jpg
  • emmatui
    emmatui Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    When my family leaves cutlery in the sink but put their plates in the dishwasher. Like, you were going to the dishwasher anyway just do the whole job man! Also, people who don't indicate when they're driving.
  • ethompso0105
    ethompso0105 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I get unreasonably angry about the people who call my place of business for information, but have no idea what they want to know. If you don't have specific questions, GTFO!
    Thats-my-secret-utx91g.jpg

I hate to say this is how I get through my work days. Customer service, sales support, and donations should NEVER be in the same job title... :grumble:
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    I'm getting unreasonably angry about THREADS THAT WILL NOT DIE. Yes I idiotically responded and now,, for months... it trickles to the top of' 'my topics.' WHYWHYWHY did I feel moved to hit send? WHY? DIE THREAD DIE DIE DIE... gaaaaarrrghahhaaa. pleasepleasepleaseplease give me a button to unsubscribe to a thread. aaaaaaaaaaa.
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    People who use the word "gym" as a verb. It's a noun. Seriously, do people really lack that much intelligence that they can't even understand parts of speech?