• BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    threads that roll. :angry:
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    threads that roll. :angry:

And donkeys that are too smart for their own good.
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    -People that stand right in front of the elevator door and refuse to move out of the way to let people off of it.
    -Drivers that are AT a stop sign, and DO NOT want to let a pedestrian cross in the crosswalk.
    -Women (men may do this too, but not sure) that use the toilet stall right next to the one you're in, even though there are 30 other stalls in the restroom that are empty.

That's all I can think of right now.
  • Female_On_Fire
    Female_On_Fire Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    When people ask me if the carpet matches the drapes and all I got is hardwoods.
  • Female_On_Fire
    Options

I believe carpet it out of style at the moment.
    Sadly some people are still into seventies shag.
  • cursiny
    cursiny Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    Slow moving traffic
  • Female_On_Fire
    Options

I believe carpet it out of style at the moment.
    Sadly some people are still into seventies shag.
    yeah I suppose.....
    well its like salad.....though. I tend to want to eat something else instead of the lettuce.
    Did somebody order the tuna salad?
  • gkwatra
    gkwatra Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    -People that stand right in front of the elevator door and refuse to move out of the way to let people off of it.
    -Drivers that are AT a stop sign, and DO NOT want to let a pedestrian cross in the crosswalk.
    -Women (men may do this too, but not sure) that use the toilet stall right next to the one you're in, even though there are 30 other stalls in the restroom that are empty.

That's all I can think of right now.

Or when you are trying to get off a bus and there is a myriad of people trying to push themselves into the bus and you can't get off and they won't wait until you and others get off first. This happened a lot when I was in Mumbai. Arghhh!!:grumble:

Edited for grammar error (gasp!)
  • ren_ascent
    ren_ascent Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    When people ask you a question in a conversation and before you can inhale to answer they'r eoff to the next subject. 30 topics later they're like "what do you think" . . . :indifferent:
  • rebeccacantrell03
    rebeccacantrell03 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    @hollydub, none of those are unreasonable! I hate all those too, among other things. And when you open a door for someone and they don't say thank you or acknowledge that you opened it, just walk on by like you owe them something.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    I HATE when I wake up 20 mins before my alarm goes off and I can't get back to sleep. This happened this morning and I hate that!
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    dredging up unreasonable anger from the past in reading this thread.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    Vaccination debates.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Vaccination debates.

YES!
  • mfpseven
    mfpseven Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    people putting trash in the recycle bins
  • goldarae
    goldarae Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    When people drag their feet when they walk.....ESPECIALLY when they're wearing UGGS. Shew, I HATE it!!!!!!!!
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    My blood boils when people clip their nails at work (I work in an office setting).

Additionally, GUM CRACKING sends me into a rage - I am almost certain that my ears turn red when I hear people cracking gum.
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    When I'm outside at work having a cigarette break...and a customer walks up and starts asking me questions. Go into the freakin front desk and ask your questions, I'm on break!
  • Female_On_Fire
    Options
    My blood boils when people clip their nails at work (I work in an office setting).

Additionally, GUM CRACKING sends me into a rage - I am almost certain that my ears turn red when I hear people cracking gum.
    Totally this! Also hearing people chew their food and the sound of folks eating popcorn and candy in the movies. I've seriously quit going for this reason.
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Women that emulate the Kardashians in using upspeak or vocal fry. SO annoying.