Things I get unreasonably angry about.

Options
1212223242527»

Replies

• stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Vaccination debates.

Invalid. That is perfectly reasonable anger.
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    My blood boils when people clip their nails at work (I work in an office setting).

Additionally, GUM CRACKING sends me into a rage - I am almost certain that my ears turn red when I hear people cracking gum.

Every week, the guy in the office next to me clips his nails. I think it is so gross. I'm not tweezing my eyebrows in my cube, so why is nail clipping acceptable?!
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Stupid drivers
    Rap music
    The guy at work that eats ice all day long
  • jeffd247
    jeffd247 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    PEOPLE THAT TYPE IN ALL CAPS!!!
  • happy_angi09
    happy_angi09 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    - People who do not yield at yield signs
    - People who drive in passing lane going exact same speed as the person in right lane (cannot pass through either lane)
    - When my husband's foot is on my side of the bed
  • ChancyW
    ChancyW Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    People popping their gum

People who drive under the speed limit

Talkers at the gym. Loud and annoying.
  • JenzL13
    JenzL13 Posts: 27
    Options
    When people eat with their mouths open! *shudder* :explode:
  • jennpaulson
    jennpaulson Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    My blood boils when people clip their nails at work (I work in an office setting).

Additionally, GUM CRACKING sends me into a rage - I am almost certain that my ears turn red when I hear people cracking gum.

I work in an open emergency dispatch center and have a coworker that clips his nails every weekend and it grosses me out.

Also not just the gum cracking but chewing in general... If you're going to call me with a complaint or request for assistance then please stop chomping on whatever is in your mouth long enough to speak to me.