• Collier78
    Collier78 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    cyclist going in the wrong direction

Truth!!
  • amylouize2012
    amylouize2012 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    People who spell the word gorgeous as 'gawjus'.

Really? who does that?
  • spookiefox
    spookiefox Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Stupid conspiracy theories
    People who misuse the term 'irony'
    Lululemon
    Turtlenecks

What do you get unreasonably angry about?

Turtlenecks?!? WTF do you have against turtlenecks? I'm a cancer survivor who is always cold. Turtlenecks are a staple of my wardrobe. I have at least two dozen in a dozen colors! I wear them every day from November through March, under everything!
  • amylouize2012
    Options
    people who cant drive. but still drive

Definitely this
  • hopefaithlove24
    hopefaithlove24 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    When someone thinks they have to almost sit on top of you in order to talk to you (keep your distance people)

When people say two negatives in a sentence, which makes it a positive (frustrates me to no end) example: I don't have no time..
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    People. I generally dislike everyone until they give me a reason to feel differently.

I'll be cordial to everyone, but that doesn't mean I have to like them.
  • spookiefox
    spookiefox Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    cyclist going in the wrong direction

Truth!!

Which direction is the "wrong" one? What if my home is in the "wrong" direction? How would I get home?!?
  • amylouize2012
    Options
    Okay so I have 3 cause I am a super angry wee leipreachán!

1. People picking their noses, especially in traffic in the morning (because you are stuck beside them), like yooo hooo, I can see you and you are DISGUSTING!

2. People who spit on the pavement, a true gentleman hawked one up and missed me by about a millimeter at lunch time, hey pal, you also are DISGUSTING! My friend told him so and he hadn't even got the decency to be embarrassed, a true Irish "scummer".

3. Cyclists who ignore the traffic lights, eh hello, they are for your too, for your own safety... I nearly ran some clown over who sailed through a massive junction against the red this morning. How he got across alive I just don't know. Lots of people honked at him and he didn't even turn a hair. Oh and also the next time a cyclist comes through the pedestrian crossing whilst I am crossing at the lights, I really will push you over...... aaaaah

I feel much better now, thanks xx
  • just_Jennie1
    just_Jennie1 Posts: 1,233
    Options
    When I go to make coffee, and learn that I'm out. Although I heavily question if that's unreasonable. But, I go into full "someone is going to die" mode.

This is the reason why we always have a "break glass in case of emergency" bag! It's tucked way in the back of the cabinet so it's not accidentally used. It's a GODSEND when that sort of thing happens.
  • just_Jennie1
    just_Jennie1 Posts: 1,233
    Options
    This is more of an annoyance than something that makes me "unreasonably angry": When people walk on the wrong side of the road. I completely understand it if it's a kid who probably doesn't know better however I see adults who obviously know which side they're supposed to walk on walking on the right side of the road. I personally prefer to be able to see the traffic that is coming at me.
  • amylouize2012
    Options
    Wait time at the dmv.
    USPS driver that delivers to my house is so lazy that if it doesn't fit in the mailbox; He just puts a note saying we weren't there, so we have to pick it up at the post office; even though he didn't even attempt to drop it off at the door.

OMG that happened to me yesterday!

The driver apparently called last Thursday and nobody was home even though my hubby is out of work and stayed in especially to get the parcel because we knew it was coming!! So I made them re-deliver yesterday.

At first they said they wouldn't but then they said they would between 2pm and 3pm. So 4pm comes and I call them to say hubby has texted and no sign of the driver. AND guess what? They tell me I will have to collect it because they called at 3 pm and no-one was home. I told them that my hubby was in the living room, which is at the front of the house waiting and nobody called.

They then tell me they rang the bell and rattled the knocker loads! Guess what, we don't even have a knocker!!! He then said he rattled the letter box and when I told him he couldn't possibly have because the porch door was locked I basically got a "do you want the parcel or not”.

I had to collect it on my way home and I was all set to give them a piece of my mind until I got there and saw the depressed miserable heads on the lot of them. So I opted to tell them all to cheer up, collect my parcel and leave.

Sorry about my big rant but I seems they are all the same. My hubby would love to have his job!
  • sabified
    sabified Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Stupid conspiracy theories
    People who misuse the term 'irony'
    Lululemon
    Turtlenecks

What do you get unreasonably angry about?

Oh my god it's so ironic that you get your turtleneck all hot under the collar over conspiratorial theories like the see thru lululemon pants being on purpose...are you out to get me?

lol, and...
    I guess it's kind of unreasonable how angry I get about angry people? Like, I feel like kicking their unreasonable azzes and telling them to lighten the puck up and not be so facking angry over things and I guess that's kind of ironic, literally.

lol.
  • beernpizza2
    beernpizza2 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    stubbing my toe.
  • geturgoat
    geturgoat Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    People with the stupid monograms on thier car windows.
    Baby on Board signs. What, am I not going to pass you because you have a baby in your car?
    People who do not have pets spayed or neutered.:explode:
    People who think the only thing required at work is clocking in.
    Wal-Mart.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    My roommate (he's been one of my best friends since we we're 14)
    He is a slob, and he never remembers that he owes me money. :grumble:
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    stubbing my toe.

i did that last november.

toenail turned black and blue.

fell off a few of months later.

it took 11 months for a new one to fully grow in and replace it.
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    People with the stupid monograms on thier car windows.
    Baby on Board signs. What, am I not going to pass you because you have a baby in your car?
    People who do not have pets spayed or neutered.:explode:
    People who think the only thing required at work is clocking in.
    Wal-Mart.

It's a warning that they are probably not going to be speeding, braking hard, racing off a red light or any other driving that could cause sudden movements that could harm a baby. Please feel free to pass, but don't expect them to speed up just because you're tailgating, which is another thing they'd prefer didn't happen, since your bumper would go through their baby if they had to unavoidably brake suddenly.
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    People who spell the word gorgeous as 'gawjus'.

Really? who does that?

Too many people.