Today Show Club! (Everyone Always Welcome)

Options
1192021222325»

Replies

• addiograsso
    Options
    Hello all -
    Quick popin! Sorry i've been non-communicado the past few days. It was my 7 year anniversary on Sunday and although it wasn't a great day food wise (had a few drinks with the hubby and some Chocolate covered strawberries - yummo!) - i had the most wonderful weekend! We connected and enjoyed each other for the first time in a long time. He actually commented on my weight loss and says he is noticing the difference.
    I hit the scale this morning and it says I dropped a pound - I'll take it! I couldn't get it to say it more than once, but I'm sticking with it... tee hee hee.! My OCD had to be shoved aside cuz darnit, I wanted the lost pound!
    I need to have a good week as I have a mini goal of 20 lbs by next week and that would mean i need to lose 5 pounds this week - yikes! I REALLY need to ramp up my exercise - it has been non-existent! There is just not enough hours in the day.
    I too have a busy week. I have to cram 5 days of work into 3 1/2 days - we are going to see my oldest daughter for a school event this weekend. So I need to pack for 4 people for a long weekend and we ALWAYS way overpack. I STILL need to make hotel reservations, go pick up the dress for the wedding I'm in in a few weeks, GET SOME FREAKING EXERCISE, do taxes, payroll and billing for my husband's company and do laundry and get groceries! Ugh! Now, i'm tired... :)

Tamara - How was your marathon?!?!??!? I thought of you all day on Saturday - I know that was your Daddy's birthday and Sunday would have been my Mom and Dad's 46th wedding anniversary (my husband and I got married on their anniversary - my Mom was my matron of honor). I hope you get to feeling better too...

Bobbie - golly girl - dontcha just hate when that crap just hangs on and on and on and on... Hope you feel better soon, too! Happy early anniversary to you, too! :) Methinks you get your workout in with all the running around you have to do (and packing). So - when are you moving?

Kim - geez another sickie! Hope you are doing better soon, too. I've been keeping your husband's job search in my prayers. Hang in there dear - they say that it is always darkest before the dawn and you will be seeing that sunshine REALLY soon - I'm sure of it!

Jessica - I'm going shopping with you! I like your bargain hunting spirit! I know what you mean about this time of year - you feel like the kids need so much stuff and there's never enough money... They say money doesn't buy happiness, but I'm sure willing to let someone give me a shot at it... :) tee hee hee

Ok Shari - are you EVER coming back or what??!?!?!? we miss you!

Marcie - I'm so glad your granddaughter is doing better! Is she ok now? Kids are pretty resilient, but it is soooooo scary to watch them go through something like that and you just feel so helpless. How are you doing? I will be putting a picture out there soon - promise - trying REALLY hard to find a picture that i don't hate... :)

Gail - Where you been????

I know there are others whose names I'm forgetting - jump right on in or BACK in! A team is as good as its weakest link so we can always use insight and stories of success, etc!

Have a great week!
    My personal challenge this week - 10 mins PER DAY of exercise - whatever it is, whatever it takes!

Deneen
  • CudyBug
    CudyBug Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    deneen- if you find someone to give you a shot of happiness err I mean money ;) then send them my way lol.

So I totally forgot that this saturday my mom was doing this diabetes run/walk. I told her I would do it so im taking the kids in the stroller and walking with her. I told here only if we are walking and she laughed and said DUH lol so Im hoping to get some exercise in and then she wants to take us all to lunch, us all would include my sister and her daughter so it should be nice. And my sister has a 2 bags of clothes for me that she doesnt want and Im not smaller then her so they should fit. Im glad cuz I have nothing and the one shirt I keep wearing now has a hole in it. all my other clothes are summer tank tops since thats all i bought and the winter stuff last year im swimming in. Feels great but kinda stinks to add myself into the buying new season clothes for. I think Ill be hitting up marshalls or printing some khols coupons in the next few weeks
  • brashear_2420
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone. I hope all of you are having a great day. My post is late because I have had a busy morning, but I am here. :happy:

I woke up and got a workout in. I came to work and got my wonderful hubby's package ready. I took it to the post office. Came back to work and now I am ready to go. I am totally excited about the DH's package I sent him. He might kill me. I made him chocolate chip pacan bars! He will love me for them, but he might want to hurt me. He told me last night (after I made them) that he has weigh in on Monday for the NAVY. I hope he can use some restraint or get a lot of PT in. I have faith in him so he will be A okay. He has master cheif's PT tomorrow and that is one work out that I never want to do. Anyways...I am doing another workout after work today. I have a couple more eraands first, but they won't take too long.

Tamara - Yes we do need to feel better. My tummy is still super sensitive. One minute I feel sick and then the next I want every thing in sight or out of sight. I want it to go away. I do not like this feeling at all. I am so glad that Justin's team won the game. They are doing so good. I do agree with you, he is a great catcher.

Deneen - I have already moved. I think that is why I got so sick. I packed one weekend and then moved the next. I have been at my in-laws since 09/17 and we moved every thing to storage on 09/18. The in-laws are wonderful and the DH is so happy that I am there and not alone at the apartment. Plus the neighborhood that they are in is way better than I was. So it is awesome. I am trying to get back into routine, but I need to shake the last of this cold and get my tummy feeling better. I am glad the pink eye is gone though. I am glad you and hubby reconnected. That is so wonderful to hear. Good luck on your goals. I know you can do it!

Kim - I hope that you are feeling better. Being sick sucks. I threw my antibiotics away because they were making me feel worse and like I was going to puke every time I took them.

Jessica - I hope you find some good bargains on new clothes. It is a good and bad problem to have when you need new clothes. Good because you are smaller, but bad because spending the money on them is no fun.

Marcie - How are you ma'am?

I hope that you all have a great night. I will check in tomorrow.
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Just a quick check in for me gotta weigh my lunch out as I am working with hubbie today, we get to run so electrical circuits I love doing this part..Not many women electricans.. and you should see the looks I get like she is really gonna do this.. Well have an awesome day everyone!!! Will post later,
  • brashear_2420
    Options
    Good morning. Just a quick post today. I am still not feeling great and really struggling with eating and exercise this week. My stomach just doesn't feel right. The only time it really feels better is when I am eating or really full. I have no clue what is going on, but I hate it. I just want to feel like me and I don't. I am so not a happy camper today.

I hope everyone is doing better than I am this morning. Have a great day everyone.
  • MNLopez
    MNLopez Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies...
    It has been a tough couple of weeks for me. I have done okay with eating, but have not been able to get hardly any excercise in. I have the Susan G. Komen Cancer run on Saturday and I am so not ready for it. Oh well...I can only stretch myself so much.

For all those that have asked. My grandbaby is doing alot better...she had salmonella, but thank God she is getting past it.

Don't have alot more time to write this morning. But I do have one question for Bobbie....are you sure you are not preggo?????
  • addiograsso
    Options
    Marcie to Bobbie - those were my thoughts... :)
  • CudyBug
    Options
    bobbie- Im gonna chime in with a third of being pregnant. Thats how I felt the first few months when I was pregnant with my daughter.
  • brashear_2420
    Options
    Hi ladies. I do not know if I am. I am on the pill and I have not missed a period. I had one 2 weeks ago like normal. Tamara and I were actually talking about it this morning. I am going to take a test in the morning and go from there. There is definitley something going on with my tummy and I need to know. I will let you know tomorrow. If I am not, then you may not hear from me. I have had my hopes up in the past and when it is negative it breaks my heart. I can tell you that if it is positive then I will bo over joyed! We want babies and that was our next step for our family. So if it is poitive, then I will be so excited about our blessing! Wish me luck in the morning.
  • MNLopez
    Options
    OMG Bobbie!!! This brings back memories for me of 23 years ago!! I tried for 18 months to get pregnant with our first child...and gees after that I was like Fertile Myrtle! He'd look at me and I was pregnant!! :blushing: I know of being heartbroken after a negative test! Don't worry it will come!! God has a mysterious way of working things out. For me people would say you are trying too hard...if you are constantly thinking about it, it will not happen......in a way it was true.......For whatever reason during that time I switched jobs and was like a couple of miles from our apartment and my husband used to work nights and I would come home during my lunch break....I think you can figure out what happened!! :laugh: I didn't have time to think about anything, because we were always rushing so I wouldn't be late to work....This was God at work because after I got pregnant I went back to the job I had left before getting pregnant. Who knows what your story will be, but I can't wait for the good news, if not now then later, but don't be upset....God always has a plan for us.

Anyway, better get off my soap box....work is calling.

Later ladies!
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    Good Morning, everyone.. I am so excited about bobbie and I'srun tonight..no excuses we are doing this come hell of high water we have not ran in almost 2 weeks and we need our time together.. She needs me now more then ever and I am so here for here.

I got a new phone its a droid and I am so hppy to go play with it.. Well everyone wish me luck I didnt work out yesterday the lights at the gym woudnt come on so they wouldnt let us in.. I have to get two workouts in today since I didnt doany yesterday!!

Bobbie- Must love to you girl, I am right here holding your hand!!

Marcie deneen and jessica and kim and gail.. I hope ya'll are aving an awesome day becaue we choose what day we are gonna have.
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    Hey everyone I got a text from bobbie early this morning she is not pregnant and not doing well emontionally so lets liift her up and keep her in our prayers, she is dealing and going through a lot right now.. Had an awesome workout gonna attempt worj but my son is not feeling well he is dizzy his ear hurts and his chest hurts, he is gonna attempt to go to school and if he gets dzzy again he will call me.
  • MNLopez
    Options
    :brokenheart: :brokenheart: :brokenheart: :brokenheart: :brokenheart: :brokenheart: :brokenheart: :brokenheart: :brokenheart:
    I will be thinking of Bobbie and keeping her in my prayers! As I stated before I have been there before. Nothing I can say to make the hurt go away, but I do trust that she will be blessed with a bundle of joy one day. All in due time.

I actually got some excercise in last night and I ended up hurting myself. I think I pushed my self to hard. My knee actually swelled up on one side. :sad: It is feeling better right now, so I won't push it....I will only walk tonight and then tomorrow I will rest to see if I can run on Saturday.

I did weigh myself last Friday, but there was no weight loss and I really wasn't expecting any either. I will weigh tomorrow, but again I am not expecting any weigh loss. :ohwell:

Hope everyone is having a good day! TTYL!!!
  • CudyBug
    Options
    I sucked today with food but Im not having a good day. It was just emotionally draining and I just feel like a failure in certain aspects of life. Im hoping it doesnt affect my wiegh in tomorow since I sneaked a peek wed and I had lost a lb so far.
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    hey everyone gonna roll the post to a new one so here I go!!
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    So ya'll know that I am eating more execising less, becasue I was way to extreme about it, well I gained 3 pounds and I knew I would I sorta slacked in the exercise department this week, will step it up a notch this coming week, promise. My body is just happy I was feeding it.. So it is what it is, am I happy about it? No but I know it needed to happen or I would have ended up killing myself, slowly.. So today is a new week. I am gonan be postive and say I am still 13 pounds under goal weight so yeah I will take that!!
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    :brokenheart: :brokenheart: :brokenheart: :brokenheart: :brokenheart: :brokenheart: :brokenheart: :brokenheart: :brokenheart:
    I will be thinking of Bobbie and keeping her in my prayers! As I stated before I have been there before. Nothing I can say to make the hurt go away, but I do trust that she will be blessed with a bundle of joy one day. All in due time.

I actually got some excercise in last night and I ended up hurting myself. I think I pushed my self to hard. My knee actually swelled up on one side. :sad: It is feeling better right now, so I won't push it....I will only walk tonight and then tomorrow I will rest to see if I can run on Saturday.

I did weigh myself last Friday, but there was no weight loss and I really wasn't expecting any either. I will weigh tomorrow, but again I am not expecting any weigh loss. :ohwell:

Hope everyone is having a good day! TTYL!!!

Marcie- you got this girl, its not as easy as everyone makes it out to be, promise you that!!
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    I sucked today with food but Im not having a good day. It was just emotionally draining and I just feel like a failure in certain aspects of life. Im hoping it doesnt affect my wiegh in tomorow since I sneaked a peek wed and I had lost a lb so far.

Jessica I am there with you, I used to weigh everyday, ut it was driving me batty so I had to quit.. But its alot mental also, as you read before I am battling the mental part of it right now!!
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    Bobbie- you my friends get your own little post.

I just want you to know how ready I am to get back on the wagon fully exercise wise. We have both been outta the loop lately and ready for it all to calm down at least til you leave, then yeah umm we wont talk about that.

Sorry girlie all the issues you are dealing with..

Glad you enjoyed your present from your honey!!

and evenmore glad that he loved his pecan bars..

Just want to tell you if I havent told you lately.. I LOVE YOU!!

and hopefully we can get a run in today!!!