500 days, 167 pounds, Thanks MFP!

Options

Replies

• JimBarnhartMN
    JimBarnhartMN Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Very nice progress. I enjoy your reward system. I think it's good to treat yourself. I'm getting close to 100 pounds lost. My wife and I are going to Vegas in December to celebrate.
  • fishermanmatt
    fishermanmatt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the kind words and encouragement. As much as I credit the MFP tools for setting goals and tracking exercise and calories to make them work, I think it's all the encouragement and motivation from other members that have kept me going. Just look at the cross section of people who have responded to this thread. Fit and healthy, just starting the journey toward fitness or somewhere in the middle like me. We all seem to be here with a common goal of improving ourselves. Thanks again.
  • marooned
    marooned Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Matt,
    Great work!!... you have inspired me to achieve my goal. Everyday you kill it and it keeps me focused!!
  • theseus82
    theseus82 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is something to be really proud of! You're an inspiration to the rest of us!
  • BrandNewFabulousMe
    Options
    Lol look at you!!!!! Fantastic work! I know you must feel better and have more energy :) congrats
  • sabrina0024
    sabrina0024 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    absolutely fantastic! Way to go!!!!
  • SkinnyBubbaGaar
    SkinnyBubbaGaar Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Shazam. Solid work, commitment and results.

I looked at your profile.

Absolutely love that your future "reward" goal when you eventually hit 300#'s lost is to....

"take my first ride in an airplane (THEN PARACHUTE DOWN)"

I have no doubts that you will see that day before you know it.

Thanks for sharing.
  • weaving2fast
    weaving2fast Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I look for motivation daily on MFP. You are definitely a motivator to anybody struggling. Much needed this Thursday. Thank you.
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I just had to add my "congratulations" to all the others. I loved your list of rewards you gave yourself along the way. Each one was geared toward making you successful as you worked toward the next goal...very smart!

I agree with another comment...please put up a picture of yourself smiling. You have a lot to smile about! :smile:
  • LoggingForLife
    LoggingForLife Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational! Congratulations.
  • RAREBIRDART
    RAREBIRDART Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    There's absolutely nothing special about me. If I can do it, so can you!

Lies, you have will power! (Most people do not have that, and do not know where to find it!) You are special. Great job!
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    request-five.gif

Me too!

Congratulations man! Your transformation is inspiring. :)
  • JEMQuilter
    JEMQuilter Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Fabulous story. Keep working. You will meet every goal. Best of luck to you.
  • JustJennie13
    Options
    Congrats on your success!!! Seeing your story and pics and the vast difference is amazing. Don't hope you will inspire someone... KNOW that you already have!!
  • MizMimi111
    MizMimi111 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Wow, big congratulations on changing your life around. You've got a great attitude and a super plan. I have to disagree with one thing you said though: " There's absolutely nothing special about me"... you seem pretty special to me. :flowerforyou:

Continued success! :drinker:

^^^ This!

You are an inspiration! Thank you for sharing!
  • bluesy8899
    bluesy8899 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! You worked so hard and deserve every happiness. And you have a mastiff :D
  • bluecrayonz
    bluecrayonz Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    U look great!
  • Hildy_J
    Hildy_J Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Blown away by your commitment and determination. You look awesome - enjoy your new life! xx
  • floridared
    floridared Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    A great big shout out to you. Congratulations. I also depend on success stories to keep me focused.:bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!