Why is this even remotely controversial?

Options
1545556575860»

Replies

• servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I like this....

Shes-82-Years-old-300x300.png

I don't know. Look how smug she is. She's asking why I don't look like her, isn't she? Why don't I have an awesome blue track suit? It's the only possible explanation.... :grumble:

I think her blue track suit was photoshopped. There's no way an 82 year old has a track suit that awesome!! I heard she works in making track suits, and hires people to help her, so obviously she has more time for it. Regular people like us can't be expected to have an awesome blue track suit like that. What did her track suit look like before she turned 82! That's what I want to know!

Binary... I :heart: you!

I just want to add that it's obvious she's a bad grandma!

Obviously neglecting her grandkids.

Plus she's had so much more time than the rest of us to perfect her lifting - I mean she's got almost 50 years on me!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I like this....

I don't know. Look how smug she is. She's asking why I don't look like her, isn't she? Why don't I have an awesome blue track suit? It's the only possible explanation.... :grumble:

I think her blue track suit was photoshopped. There's no way an 82 year old has a track suit that awesome!! I heard she works in making track suits, and hires people to help her, so obviously she has more time for it. Regular people like us can't be expected to have an awesome blue track suit like that. What did her track suit look like before she turned 82! That's what I want to know!

Plus she's had so much more time than the rest of us to perfect her lifting - I mean she's got almost 50 years on me!

Right!!!!
  • CollieFit
    CollieFit Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    I like this....

I :heart: all of you! :laugh:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

:laugh: and she's got a lot more free time on her hands being retired and all that!! And I bet she gets meals on wheels and some other home help!!
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I like this....

:laugh: and she's got a lot more free time on her hands being retired and all that!! And I bet she gets meals on wheels and some other home help!!

I know, the nerve of her to be flaunting her success in our faces!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I like this....

I know, the nerve of her to be flaunting her success in our faces!

This pic definitely makes me feel like less of a woman.

(Wait, what?)
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    :laugh: