What's your avatar all about?

Options
Why did you pick that picture? If it's a picture of you, why that one? If it's not a picture of you, what is it and why that one? Do you change your avatar often?

ETA sorry, should explain mine shouldn't I :blushing:

I just like the pic! I've spent years hating photos of myself. My husband took this one in September, and it looks like I would have liked to look for so many years, I don't have my glasses on too, which I feel better about, and I like my jacket which I'd bought that day in a charity shop for a tenner! Even though it's not sharp, I think it's lovely :smile:

Replies

• imakeyoukneel
    imakeyoukneel Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    some great thought went into mine I saw I needed a pic for on her got out my camera and snapped a pic so I didn't have a little grey man as a pic lol
  • TheGymGypsy
    TheGymGypsy Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Idk I think my profile picture makes me look kind of bad *kitten*. I do change it from time to time.
  • freak4iron
    freak4iron Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    Picture of me, I always use a pic of myself because I'm not trying to hide anything and I want to be noticed for my progress....I picked the current one because I wanted to fool people into thinking I have class/and or money....really all I have is awesome friends with some!
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    either my mood, or a pic of me depending on my mood.
  • Camera_BagintheUK
    Camera_BagintheUK Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    some great thought went into mine I saw I needed a pic for on her got out my camera and snapped a pic so I didn't have a little grey man as a pic lol

LOL - the best reason! It's nice pic though :smile:
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    it was from friday and i think my waist looks pretty small in this picture!! :bigsmile:
  • Camera_BagintheUK
    Options
    Idk I think my profile picture makes me look kind of bad *kitten*. I do change it from time to time.

It does a bit! Nothing like your other pics - especially the gorgeous kitten!
  • siegte16v
    siegte16v Posts: 139
    Options
    To remind myself to lose weight off my chunky face...want my jawline back
  • jad54
    jad54 Posts: 192
    Options
    The greatest hockey team in the galaxy!
  • TheBackStory
    Options
    I got my hair did, lol... Had to update the profile. Mine changes based on mood though.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    it was my breakfast yesterday.

350 calories. 12g fat. 15g protein.

gluten. carbs. dairy. processed. aspartame. yum!
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Because I'm a BUCKEYES FAN! GO BUCKS!:love::drinker:
  • Camera_BagintheUK
    Options
    Picture of me, I always use a pic of myself because I'm not trying to hide anything and I want to be noticed for my progress....I picked the current one because I wanted to fool people into thinking I have class/and or money....really all I have is awesome friends with some!

It's a great photo - very different from the rest of your pics :smile:
  • FrauHaas2013
    FrauHaas2013 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I picked it because it's recent, I'm wearing a colorful outfit, I have makeup on, and I thought, "hey, that's not half bad!" LOL
  • ehorn625
    ehorn625 Posts: 144
    Options
    Hated to get my pic taken. This one is of me and the hubby prior to a Rob Zombie concert. Us old folk still like to rock!
  • VeroJuly
    VeroJuly Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    took mine last year, I was having an incredible fun day and I loved my hair :)
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    To show progress.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I chose this pic when I started ChaLEAN Extreme, which is a weight lifting program. I change mine every now and then, but I never use pics of myself.
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    To show my tattoo of course