What's your avatar all about?

Options

Replies

• simplycorey
    simplycorey Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    I was just playing around as I was laying down before work and I ended up liking it. Plus it's one of the only pictures I have with my current brown hair.
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    I'm ugly from the front so I took a picture from the side.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    I like knee high socks.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    to remind myself to get back to logging my food.
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Why did you pick that picture? If it's a picture of you, why that one? If it's not a picture of you, what is it and why that one? Do you change your avatar often?
    I change mine almost daily to depict my mood, make a point, etc. Today's pic ("Friends don't let friends forget torso day") reminds me that although I just started strength training (today is day 5 or 6), I need to up my game in upper body workout.
    My cardio is almost exclusively high-incline treadmill (e.g. 13-15%) and stairs at work (skyscraper: 150-200+ floors ascended per 2 days/week), so my lower body <giggidy> gets plenty of attention.

BTW: I only keep 1 pic of me in my profile pic and it's almost a year old. I need to update it soon. Even though I'm starting to love what I see in the mirror, I still don't care much for pics of myself. #1stWorldProblems
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Winnipeg Jets....so happy to have them back :smile:

GO JETS GO!!
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    <---this what some of us do on Friday.
    I'm too lazy to change it daily.

"Gun Show"
  • beernpizza2
    beernpizza2 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    <---this what some of us do on Friday.
    I'm too lazy to change it daily.

"Gun Show"

You take pics of other men's arms on Fridays??
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    My avatar is about Bathing Awareness. Every year, thousands of civilians, soldiers, bathers and bathing advocates throughout the country join together to spread bathing awareness by using soap, holding fundraising and education events, talking to friends and family about the importance of soap and so much more!
  • devilday1805
    devilday1805 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Just closed.. could not find one that said closed under construction.. i have to find one
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    It's a picture of me in a dress I used to not fit into anymore, so it shows progress.
    It doesn't show my face because I'm still ugly, no progress there.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    i really like peanut butter
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    It's a picture of me in a dress I used to not fit into anymore, so it shows progress.

Shut your pie hole, gorgeous!
  • RachaelStJ
    RachaelStJ Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    It's a pic where I'm still big, but my hair looks good and the pose helped me look a little smaller! :drinker:
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    i really like peanut butter

I thought you working on caving in the back of your head. PB through a straw is quite a workout.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    it's a forensic reconstruction of a neanderthal woman who lived 50,000 years ago

the slogan is an attempt to highlight the ridiculousness of the advice given to women not to use heavy weights or to do strenuous exercise or suggesting that doing "men's" push-ups will make your uterus fall out or some such nonsense

as to why a neanderthal woman...

1. I look like a neanderthal from the neck downwards, i.e. short, stocky and barrel chested with relatively short limbs (my face looks like a Homo sapiens though, I have a vertical forehead and pointy chin and stuff) and I also don't feel the cold much (they were a cold-adapted species of human).

2. neanderthals were probably the toughest, strongest humans to have ever lived, and they also had the biggest brains of any humans that ever lived. They survived in the sub-arctic climate of ice age Europe and western Asia with only middle palaeolithic technology (i.e. with fire but without projectile weapons or stitched clothing), including hunting huge animals close range with stone tipped spears. Contrary to popular belief, they were not stupid or brutish; they were highly intelligent and there's a lot of evidence that they spoke using a complex language and were capable of symbolic thought. They also looked after sick, injured, elderly and other vulnerable members of their groups.

3. I get kind of sick of the definition of "feminine" held by some whereby being strong and feminine are mutually exclusive. Women evolved to be tough and strong and to face and endure difficulty and overcome it (as did men).
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

:angry:
  • bannedword
    bannedword Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I look hot.
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options

would still bang butter faces need lovin too :flowerforyou:
  • Tiernan1212
    Tiernan1212 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Because I'm a BUCKEYES FAN! GO BUCKS!:love::drinker:

And this is why you're my friend :drinker:

I took mine after I got off of work (nightshift) and the sun was just starting to rise. It's one of a few pics that makes me feel pretty :embarassed: