What's your avatar all about?

Options

Replies

• endoftheside
    endoftheside Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    My current one is to reflect a challenge I am in. My previous one (yellow fairy) was something I grabbed off the internet, seemed cheerful and optimistic, which cannot but help in the process of life changing.
  • heyimhayley
    Options
    It's my favorite picture of me lol
  • mrspinky85
    mrspinky85 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I think it is a flattering picture of me. I have others but I don't like how I look in them. i just can't wait until i take the after picture when I loose more noticeable weight.
  • emaren
    emaren Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    I got my hair cut and a friend (who lives in a different state) was curious, so I snagged a pic as I sat in my car outside Sports Clips. I like the photo - my face looks thinner, I am wearing my favorite shades, it is a sunny day, it is incredibly representative of how I tend to look.
  • j0j0ba
    j0j0ba Posts: 66
    Options
    <-this is how i feel right now.. plus i don't want to scare anyone with my own pic.. its not Halloween yet :smile:
  • loselbs78
    Options
    My Pic is of me setting my rope on the last bull that I have ever been on. The plan was to end my rodeo career by making a high scoring ride, jumping off and waving to all the fans. what happened instead was, The gate opened, The bull slipped in the mud and fell down, I think that the bull was happy that my leg broke its fall.
  • RN514
    RN514 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    I took it last week before work one morning. It's in black and white because my hair is a weird reddish color and I get tired of it. I change my picture a lot though.
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    I'm not all that comfortable uploading a pic of myself. My face wouldn't send anyone racing for the torches and pitchforks, but anonymity is nice. Maybe later.

Philip J Fry is like the twin I never had (except he doesn't exist (and I'm not a ginger (unfortunately)))
  • links_slayer
    links_slayer Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Some creepy guy tried to grow a 'stache about a year ago. What the F was he thinking?
  • Guinivere
    Guinivere Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I like unusual shoes..... Not very keen on pics on myself - I'm very self-critical. I prefer to be behind the lens.....
  • sparky00721
    sparky00721 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I don't know. Frankly, I don't want to know.
  • Spaghetti_Bender
    Spaghetti_Bender Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    It's just a selfie. Nothing special.........
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    It is me wondering if most posters are as stupid as I think they are.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    because I can't post boob shots without being photo banned....i post my face....it's kinda nice...

i like it...
  • skadoosh33
    skadoosh33 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Idk. Just decided to snap a pic of the calf a few days ago.
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    I just liked my legs in this dress and stockings...
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    I am losing weight when I don't want too and now my BMI calculator is saying I am underweight. Showing my mfp friends on how flat I look and taking any advice I can.

I see a guy searching for answers.
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I needed Batman!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    chicks dig Hulk
  • SweetTrouble_
    SweetTrouble_ Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Just a pic of myself I didn't hate, and I'm wearing a bikini top, because if I was wearing a bra I'd get in trouble again...