What's your avatar all about?

Options

Replies

• Nix_Way
    Nix_Way Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Mine is usually a face pic, but I have been doing not so great on the eating this last week, so I decided to change it to my wonderful homemade salad with balsamic! Plus I like that its so colorful! :)
  • pcastagner
    pcastagner Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Because I owe it all to little chocolate donuts
  • somerisagirlsname
    somerisagirlsname Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Yesterdays lunch, fire Cheetos dipped in my chili. Damn fine lunch!

Flamin' Hot is my weakness. So much yum.
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Angry American. Need I say more?
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    My friend took my pic when we were up at the summit of Pike's Peak. I like the background, even though it's practically impossible to tell what it is in such a tiny avatar.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    <---this what some of us do on Friday.
    I'm too lazy to change it daily.

"Gun Show"

I like that you're lazy. :heart:

I don't change mine too often. This one I made for the MFP Fitspiration thread. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1103771-mfp-fitspiration
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    I've been trying to get a pic where my *kitten* looks big.
  • _firecracker_
    _firecracker_ Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    To show off one of my tats for tattoo Tuesday. Lately it's been my newly earned abs. I do change mine often, I was once nicknamed quickchange on here because of it!
  • azavala78
    azavala78 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Mine brings back good memory - smiling, with a drink in my hand, celebrating a friends wedding! Makes me happy :)
  • BITEME_GRRR
    BITEME_GRRR Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Cuz I love Climbing and seeing pics of hard climbing makes me want to work harder !
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Mine was from an amazing trip back to Saskatchewan that I took this summer with my boyfriend (who met my family for the first time). We had an awesome day at the lake cooking bushpies, and I was the proud chef! Plus, now that winter's on its way, it's nice to have a reminder of summer :)

I want to google bushpies, but I'm at work, and I'm afraid.
  • Female_On_Fire
    Female_On_Fire Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    To remind myself exactly where all the chocolate goes and to move my big fat azz!
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    i never had muscles before. i'm worse than a teenage boy when it comes to flexing in the mirror.
  • justanotherloser007
    justanotherloser007 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    This was taken at my In-Law's 50th Wedding Anniversary. A very happy family day. It was a beautiful, and I dressed up and had make-up on. Also, I like how I am looking at the sky. I love watching clouds. I know it's a silly kid thing to do, but living in the plains in Texas - it is like we have the biggest sky ever and the clouds are always making interesting shapes.
  • CorlissaEats
    CorlissaEats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Mine changes from time to time.
    I have a shot of me thats my standard pic, or its of food I've recently eaten. Everyonce in a while I find a funny food/diet related image and use that. Generally speaking I dont often post a face picture because of privacy but I do have a few on MFP because I recognize that hiding your face is threatening to some people. "Friends" want to know who they are talking to.
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    Mine is because some hot women on my friends list tell me I look good without a shirt, and that I look good in a cowboy hat. So I combine the two.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I thought a picture of me was appropriate, and there I am. Quick snap at work.
  • Shawshankcan
    Shawshankcan Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Its from my first strongman competition in the even that I did the poorest. I worked on it, and in the next comp, smoked it.
  • jbuck93
    jbuck93 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Snowmobiling is my favorite thing, and my biggest motivation to workout. Harder, better, faster, stonger....
  • SF2514
    SF2514 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    most recent picture before my webcam broke lol.