Wearing makeup to the gym

Options

Replies

• jchenks
    jchenks Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Anyone that wears makeup period is just asking for trouble....

That's intense, lol, please elaborate...

I happen to be a makeup artist, so I'd like to know what I'm in for.

It's just asking to be treated all... rapishly.

Edit: is it rapeishly? I've gotta get down with the new lingo.

Does this mean you treat a man/woman rapeishly because they are wearing makeup??

She does. I wore guyliner around her once and she kept grabbing my *kitten*. I had to move. :(

Maybe i'll start wearing more make up. I want to be treated rapeishly. That's the best way to find a boyfriend right?
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I don't wear make up personally, but if they are wearing make-up at the gym and it's not during or after work, then in my eyes they are fake. They can't handle looking at themselves without make-up on and must look good all the time.

That must be it, I just can't handle looking at myself without makeup :smile: LOL

On the rare occasion I go to the gym, I am wearing makeup.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    I don't wear make up personally, but if they are wearing make-up at the gym and it's not during or after work, then in my eyes they are fake. They can't handle looking at themselves without make-up on and must look good all the time.

Maybe they just like make up.

I think it's a bit arrogant to believe you have some personal insight into a woman's psyche just because of what she has on her face.
  • Mutant13
    Options

Does this mean you treat a man/woman rapeishly because they are wearing makeup??

She does. I wore guyliner around her once and she kept grabbing my *kitten*. I had to move. :(

THAT WAS ONE TIME WHIERD!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options

YOU WOULDNT LET GO FOR TWO HOURS!!
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Well this is new and exciting and a totally forward-thinking and judgement free use of your time.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

Maybe i'll start wearing more make up. I want to be treated rapeishly. That's the best way to find a boyfriend right?

Absolutely. It's been working for me over and over and over. May i recommend joining the Ulta Mailing List for some coupons?
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Well this is new and exciting and a totally forward-thinking and judgement free use of your time.

People judge. Question. Have opinions. It's called being alive... Having a damn mind.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    I don't mean after work, or on your lunch break.... I work out at about 9-10 am

maybe they run errands before the gym? Who cares? Focus on your workout and no one else.
  • jchenks
    jchenks Posts: 164 Member
    Options

Absolutely. It's been working for me over and over and over. May i recommend joining the Ulta Mailing List for some coupons?

You're so kind. BOYFRIENDS HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Mutant13
    Options

YOU WOULDNT LET GO FOR TWO HOURS!!

IM ONLY HUMAN YOU DELICIOUS CINNAMON BUNNED HUNK OF MAN MEAT!
  • ROBO693
    ROBO693 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Does it really matter if they have make up on? They are working out and that is all that should matter. Sheesh i can see why some people feel intimidated at the gym, people are constantly judging.
  • sinistras
    sinistras Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I wear a headband to the gym. HOT.
  • CTCMom2009
    CTCMom2009 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I will usually head to the gym after work and still have my makeup on. I don't get ready for the gym though, that's a whole different story.

^^ This, but lately I've been using facial cleansing cloths to take my makeup off before I go in. I'd never put makeup on just to look good at the gym.
  • mrslcoop
    mrslcoop Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Usually was doing something else before going to the gym which is why my face is fully made. If I go on a Saturday morning first thing I’ll be bare faced. It just depends. Judge much?

ETA: I work out in diamonds too, because I'm to lazy to remove my earrings after work. I can only imagine what the gym public thinks about that.
  • 40mpw
    40mpw Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I used to not wear makeup to the gym before work, but I recently started putting on a little lip tint. If I'm going to spend 45 minutes staring at myself in the mirror, I might as well like what I see.
  • skyebare
    Options
    On week nights after work I already have make-up on-- when I drag my self out of bed at 8 am on a Saturday to go work our your lucky if I brush my hair before putting it in a bun, much less wearing makeup
  • EGSanz225
    Options

I hope this is a joke. What you wear isn't an invitation to rape. This is a whole 'nother thread though...

Anyway, I know for some women makeup is a life and death kind of thing. They won't be caught dead going outside without it and there's no point in going to the gym if you're going to sweat it all off anyway, why bother?
  • Buckeyegirlbritt
    Options

Maybe they just like make up.

I think it's a bit arrogant to believe you have some personal insight into a woman's psyche just because of what she has on her face.

Just one woman's opinion. Nothing says you have to agree with me. Quite frankly, I just don't like make-up. People look good without it. It's one more thing the tabloids make us feel we need to wear to look good. If women want to wear it to make themselves feel good, that's their choice. I'm just an au-naturale person.

And by the way, thanks for calling me arrogant. :smile:
  • BurningAway
    Options
    Because i work so frikkin hard on my body im lazy about wiping my makeup off from work or the night before, usually i regret this when im sweating so much it gets into my eyes then i wipe my eyes and it gets the eyeliner into my eye then i go to the bathroom to further wash my face and come out with devil red eyes like i smoked a fatty in the bathroom. Yeah that doesnt even get me attention from other gym patrons, ill tell you what does Yoga lol whenever i stretch it out all i get from the men are "i wish i was that flexable!" Or "holy **** your flexable!" Or "wow thats a stretch." -shrug-