If you want results, you need to eat CLEAN, like so...

Options

Replies

• jontay81
    jontay81 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Good refeed day.

xjnLTKm.jpg
  • fishnbrah
    fishnbrah Posts: 550
    Options
    eating a bag of donuts right meow
  • Ang108
    Ang108 Posts: 1,711 Member
    Options
    I guess i'm too dumb to understand all of this

I'll join you...lol.
    I always wonder if the people who scream " look how dirty I eat my 5000 calories a day and I am proud of it " know how truly ignorant they really are. Most of the time they are young males ( often under 35) who spend almost all their free time in the gym , eating crap literally as if there were no tomorrow.
    During my 37 years in the field of nutrition I have seen too many people have accidents, or get ill to be unable to exercise, or just stop because they actually get a life and are still eating 5000 calories and are proud of it., Or their genes no longer perform the youthfull job in their 50 and 60's as they did earlier and all of a sudden they have to deal with high BP, diabetes and other illnesses that are directly related to a poor diet and too many calories and turn out to be overweight......often a lot.
    We all know a lot of overweight people who were " star athletes " in their youth, or women who were a very petite size when they got married ( a bench mark for many women ) and know weight 3-4 times as much. I always wonder when people claim that this kind of not-very-intelligent way of eating ( and I am in no way saying people need to eat all " clean " ) does not affect them,. If they would spend any thoughts on their more mature years they would realize that they are not that kind of special snow flake, were the food they eat now won't have any bearing on how fit and healthy they are in 20 years from now.

I couldn't even finish reading all this pretentious crap

Whether you want to believe it or not, EVERYONE follows if it fits your macros. Assuming you already know the importance of micronutrients (notice the fiber one cereal I slipped in there?)

Oh and comparing me to guys eating 5000 cals which is clearly an unnecessary excess for most people, including young males.

37 years in the nutrition field.. makes sense b.c you are still following the guidelines that were put out 37 years ago.

We've evolved. Keep up

He's worked 13 years longer than you've been alive. Big deal, you pigged out. All your information is based on the latest trend...it will all be something else next year. Your attention seeking behavior is slightly more nauseating than your diet.

Btw and no big deal....I am female.

And to the pretentious previous poster. .......I work for the WHO........where my team and I MAKE a lot of the guidelines, new ones depending on new research not just 37 years ago .....jejeje. Now show me some research that proves that you get really good macro nutrient values out of let's say Krispy Kreme doughnuts or similar foods.......if you can, I will shut up.
  • mud7urtle
    mud7urtle Posts: 500
    Options

In after the fritter king
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options

perhaps the only time i've heard the phrase 'bag of donuts' when not referencing 'joey bag of donuts'
  • rb16fitness
    rb16fitness Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Do you have shares in Krispy Kreme? :)
    (♥ doughnuts)
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I think my profile pic says it all nicely. Go on with your bad self! Subbed to your channel. You rock.

103ewzq.jpg
  • sculli123
    sculli123 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Dunkin Donuts fool.

Only thing you need to adjust when you get older is your TDEE is going to be lower. In college I was eating 5k - 6k on a bulk, today I eat 2800 - 3K on a bulk and around 2100 on a cut. Age:40
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    OMG! How can you survive on that little food?!? I love donuts, but I would have to eat 30 of them a day to fill slightly full!

30 donuts? OMG

I would be so sick to my stomach eating only 3. One is enough; two is plenty.
  • No_Finish_Line
    Options
    ^^ try smoking more lol
  • Daiako
    Daiako Posts: 12,545 Member
    Options
    Eww. Just because you can eat large amounts of junky foods doesn't make it good for you body.
  • No_Finish_Line
    Options
    this thread was supposed to be locked right? or was that a joke.
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Woo! When I read the thread title, I came all up in here like

tumblr_lurviiEcAI1qlxgf1.gif

Well played.
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    ^^ try smoking more lol

:laugh: :laugh:

Thanks! That just might do the trick! :flowerforyou: :smokin:
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    this thread was supposed to be locked right? or was that a joke.

Apparently it was just a warning, I guess.

Time for doughnut pics.

Long-John-Choc-Cream-Filled.jpg
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    Eww. Just because you can eat large amounts of junky foods doesn't make it good for you body.

PieSupernatural.gif
  • fishnbrah
    Options

In after the fritter king

im the king of all that is breakfast pastry.
  • fishnbrah
    Options
    29zzjo8.jpg
  • mud7urtle
    mud7urtle Posts: 500
    Options

You're right.. must be why my body is complete slop.
  • No_Finish_Line
    Options

You're right.. must be why my body is complete slop.

you're a disgrace!