If you want results, you need to eat CLEAN, like so...

Options

Replies

• No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    So if I train my *kitten* off and stay at or below my caloric maintenance requirements I can still build muscle mass? :huh: :huh:

lol normally i'd hate the bashing but seems a tiny bit deserved here
  • No_Finish_Line
    Options
    its still not locked, that should mean i can post whatever i want and get away with it lol
  • mud7urtle
    mud7urtle Posts: 500
    Options
    2969731-in+before+the+lock!+star+trek.gif
  • stevansrb
    Options
    Enjoy your donut, I'll be running circles around you all day bro

OP plz stay to marathons while we lift heavy and train...keep doing your little bunny cardio and pretending to be "healthy"
  • thekyleo
    thekyleo Posts: 632 Member
    Options

set your phasers to butthurt hahahaha
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options

Sorry to derail the thread with gifs demonstrating my contempt for lack of reason or logic. Here's some donuts.

dd6.jpg

These would stack so much easier in a large baker box. (Just sayin')
  • mud7urtle
    Options
    ^hmm interdasting.
  • No_Finish_Line
    Options
    for some reason they are even more appealing square
  • No_Finish_Line
    Options
    this is like a zombie thread, it wont die!
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    . Eat to much lean chicken and veggies....you will gain weight.
    Just a lot harder to do so, and plus, the chances of you over eating that stuff is a lot less likely than it is with fast food....
    Right?
    My point is everything in moderation...nothing wrong with have 300-400 calories a day dedicated to a sugary snack. In the end I think it will allow people to maintain their diets longer without breaking down and going on a binge.

Yep, I agree.
    We as people tend to go to extremes one way or another......
    food in moderation would definitely be better than what we see going on now. :smile:
  • mud7urtle
    Options
    6 donuts in. Full as fk

might be thanks to going 1k cals over last night though haha
  • blondiebabe92
    blondiebabe92 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Best post ever!
  • micheles234
    micheles234 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm jealous of the 2800 cal allowed. was this after a workout?
  • sc03145
    Options
    OP should be eating apple fritters instead of doughnuts.
  • mud7urtle
    Options
    ^ Strong first post FoC
    I'm jealous of the 2800 cal allowed. was this after a workout?

No it was a concept for a day. I'm at 3100 cals now (excess to gain weight) and the revamped krispy kreme donut diet is my current diary.
  • Songbirdcw
    Songbirdcw Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    This thread is wrong on so many levels. First of all, I was intending to be bashed over the head with why I should be eating clean. 2nd, I haven't at lunch and this thread makes me want to run to the closest Krispy Kreme (about an hr 1/2 away) to get some fresh warm donughts.....and then stuff a burger w/bacon and cheese between it (and I don't even eat meat). :laugh: I'm so done. You guys make me sick.

Eat whatever you want so long as you make your macronutrient profile and are eating enough "good" food to get your proper micronutrients

I'd like to state that there is no such thing as "good/clean" or "bad/dirty" foods. You can gain weight eating to much of anything, eat too many fruits you will gain weight. Eat to many cookies you will gain weight. Eat to much lean chicken and veggies....you will gain weight. My point is everything in moderation...nothing wrong with have 300-400 calories a day dedicated to a sugary snack. In the end I think it will allow people to maintain their diets longer without breaking down and going on a binge.

There was no comment necessary, but thanks anyway. I agree, balance is key! I'd enjoyed the thread started by the OP. Had a great lunch, and will probably stop and get some donuts later. I'm outtie! :wink:
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options

No it was a concept for a day. I'm at 3100 cals now (excess to gain weight) and the revamped krispy kreme donut diet is my current diary.

You stopping at 3100?
  • mud7urtle
    Options

You stopping at 3100?

Depends on the scale. It always depends on the scale for me.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    I'll throw in my .2 cents here but I already know most of you MFP keyboard warriors will probably tear into me...... but.........Im gonna say it anyway......

packing on a ridiculous amount of protein & calories does NOT pack on muscle. Your training is what makes you muscular....eating clean will make you leaner however building muscle is not a function of eating. Building muscle is an adaptation of an outside stress.
    you want to reduce your calories to lose body fat... not indulge in a calorie orgy. Again, I dont care what or how much protein you eat, its not the protein that makes you muscular, training is what makes you muscular.

We get plenty of protein thru a crappy diet, and vegetarians also get plenty of protein thru legumes, beans & lentils, whole grains & quinoa, 1 cup cooked quinoa has 18gr. protein. Tofu & soy products, nuts, seeds, nut butters, eggs, milk, cheese its all there.... so we are getting more than enough of our daily protein in our everyday diet than your body knows what to do with.. the trick is to get your body to utilize that protein to build muscle, and you do that only thru training.

The USDA claims that we need at least 60gr protein a day, thats more than half of what we need a day. The fitness magazines & websites wont say it because they're mostly sponsored by protein manufacturers. A cleaner diet will help lose any additional body fat which will make you look toned & lean.

Due to the complete ineptitude of this post, I should have known who it was that was posting it.