If you want results, you need to eat CLEAN, like so...

Options

Replies

• sc03145
    Options
    ^ Strong first post FoC

I just want you to know that you're directly responsible for me attempting this again:

433290381.jpg
  • mud7urtle
    mud7urtle Posts: 500
    Options
    ^ Strong first post FoC

I just want you to know that you're directly responsible for me attempting this again:

433290381.jpg

Bro just keep trenning hard in the gym you'll be fine
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options

No it was a concept for a day. I'm at 3100 cals now (excess to gain weight) and the revamped krispy kreme donut diet is my current diary.

You stopping at 3100?

Depends on the scale. It always depends on the scale for me.

What day is scale day?
  • MityMax96
    Options
    ^ Strong first post FoC

433290381.jpg

Man, back when I was ~18, I bet I could have downed that.
  • mud7urtle
    Options

No it was a concept for a day. I'm at 3100 cals now (excess to gain weight) and the revamped krispy kreme donut diet is my current diary.

You stopping at 3100?

What day is scale day?

Every day is scale day lol

Helps me monitor fluctuations and also damage control after cheats and what not.

171.2 sunday, 174.8 this morning. 4 iced donuts and two toaster strudel pastries over my calorie limit.
  • MityMax96
    Options

Helps me monitor fluctuations and also damage control after cheats and what not.

171.2 sunday, 174.8 this morning. 4 iced donuts and two toaster strudel pastries over my calorie limit.

gotcha.

I usually do a 7 - 10 day period.....I figure any of my bad choices will be factored in by then....and maybe ironed out as well, due to constraint another day.
  • mud7urtle
    Options

gotcha.

I usually do a 7 - 10 day period.....I figure any of my bad choices will be factored in by then....and maybe ironed out as well, due to constraint another day.

That damn water weight always messin with peoples heads lol

After binges I usually shoot up 4-5 lbs.. then 2000 cal damage control day, followed by a normal day or two and the weight drops back down to normal.
  • AliciaStinger
    AliciaStinger Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    190 calories from a donut? I want one, mine says 500+

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's not accurate information for Krispy Kremes. Last time I looked, it was more like 300+ each for one of their plain glazed ones.
  • mud7urtle
    Options

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's not accurate information for Krispy Kremes. Last time I looked, it was more like 300+ each for one of their plain glazed ones.

I'm literally looking right at the krispy kreme box on my desk that says 190
  • MityMax96
    Options

After binges I usually shoot up 4-5 lbs.. then 2000 cal damage control day, followed by a normal day or two and the weight drops back down to normal.

Damn, H2O......always out to get ya :grumble: :grumble:
  • MityMax96
    Options

He is eating the pre-packaged ones I believe....not the ones from the KK store directly.
  • GypsySoul_74
    GypsySoul_74 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    i love this thread <3
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options

You stopping at 3100?

What day is scale day?

you cray cray

if i weighed everyday, one of us would eventually not walk out of that room alive lol
  • No_Finish_Line
    Options

gotcha.

i used to weight multiple times a day. i could swing ten pounds in a day.

in my mind it ended up being useless data. if i'm really worried about cheating, i log the food the next day and adjust to make up for it. or just say **** it.
  • MityMax96
    Options
    you cray cray

Clearly you have not seen his videos. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • No_Finish_Line
    Options
    lol no, is there a link earlier in the thread?
  • MityMax96
    Options
    lol no, is there a link earlier in the thread?

Try here:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/mudturtlevision
  • tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    i'm craving donuts now! :sad: :sad: :laugh: :laugh:
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    in....for the gifs
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Try reading the ingredient list and explain them without a doctorate degree for me if you think there aren't "chemicals" and stuff "unnaturally" added to processed foods.... I got fat because I didn't care for many years of what I ate, how much or what was really in it.. no excuses other than being uneducated on ALL accounts!

IMO it is foolish to just think nothing you eat matters when it comes to your "long term" health...

IMO it's foolish to admit that you have no clue how to use Google.