If you want results, you need to eat CLEAN, like so...

Options

Replies

• WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    190 calories from a donut? I want one, mine says 500+
    Those must be some big donuts!

I'm thinking that a long john filled with chocolate buttercream might come in at 500 calories.
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    Wow. I don't think I like donuts enough to do that.
    I like donuts enough to try!

Only if they are *real* doughnuts and not that greasy, sugary crap that KK tries to pass off as "donuts."
  • hauhaut901
    hauhaut901 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Poptart fitness inc
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Plain glazed? What sort of communism is this? Where's the chocolate, where's the jelly, where's the cream, where are the damn sprinkles???

Did someone mention sprinkles?
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    That breakfast is BRILLIANT!! I would add a slice of hideously processed cheese to that sammy and chow down. Not sure I'd be able to squeeze in as many as you did for the day but I"d be happy with breakfast ;p
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,679 Member
    Options
    It would be interesting to try this every 10 years. At 24 years old, and 34 years old at 44 years old and so on and so forth.
    What are you expecting? That someone who eats donuts past 44 is going to end up unhealthy? I eat "junk" like that now at 49 and have been since I was at least 8 years old (frequenting McDonald's at least once a week up to now). Eating "clean" doesn't ensure that one is going to be healthier, but does make it easier to reach nutrient profiles. I choose to mix both together.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Plain glazed? What sort of communism is this? Where's the chocolate, where's the jelly, where's the cream, where are the damn sprinkles???

Sprinkles are a joke. They're like a marketing gimmick. They look good, but what do they add to the taste?

sprinkledoughnut.jpg
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    I'm so pleased by this thread.

Someone mentioned having something sweet and savory...

21b.jpg
  • tomcornhole
    tomcornhole Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Donuts rule. Our local shop has the most amazing donuts ever. Deep fried goodness. I am sure I underestimated their calories by at least 25%.

FoodDiaryEpicCheat20130921.png
  • RivenV
    Options

Only if they are *real* doughnuts and not that greasy, sugary crap that KK tries to pass off as "donuts."

I prefer cake doughnuts... unglazed. And I'll dip them in my coffee. I'm 70 years old at heart, I guess.
  • ggxx100
    ggxx100 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Not mirin' number of meals....Brb must have 10 meals a day for fast metabolism wooops
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    Donuts rule. Our local shop has the most amazing donuts ever. Deep fried goodness. I am sure I underestimated their calories by at least 25%.

FoodDiaryEpicCheat20130921.png

Local shops are *always* the best! We have a few of them here in the KC area.
  • WendyTerry420
    Options

I prefer cake doughnuts... unglazed. And I'll dip them in my coffee. I'm 70 years old at heart, I guess.

Cake doughnut with chocolate icing and dipped in chopped peanuts is my FAVORITE of all time.
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options

Sprinkles are a joke. They're like a marketing gimmick. They look good, but what do they add to the taste?

sprinkledoughnut.jpg

+1 They look great but taste like $****. They should rename them to Paris Hiltons insted of sprinkle donuts.
  • mud7urtle
    mud7urtle Posts: 500
    Options
    1381329_10201687278796702_987801607_n.jpg

This morning
  • paulylovesme
    Options
    1381329_10201687278796702_987801607_n.jpg

This morning

I officially hate you! LOL
  • RivenV
    Options
    ^ Mud's breakfast...

825.gif
  • Love4fitnesslove4food2
    Options

sprinkledoughnut.jpg

I agree. Hate sprinkles. They are the dumbest thing ever.
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    lol love it.

I'm currently doing the Keto-Atkins diet, whatever you want to call it.

I learned 3 things from it:

1. Your body can carry an Unbelievable amount of water for a very long time.

2. low carb diet is really good for getting rid of it and i suppose thats why its such a popular pre contest diet.

3. As long as i get adaquet protein, i can eat whatever i want to eat, and still reach my goals assuming i'm eating at my calorie plan.

i guess the only real question i have nutrition wise is: how much protein do i really need?
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    and i also hate sprinkles and hate them even more when they are called 'jimmies' lol