• LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    Explain / motivate.
    No.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Because I have to feed horses/unload hay/train horses and rider/rebed duckhouse/unload grain sacks/water all horses and the ducks/ etc., no matter what day of the week it is.
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    I have the time, and my gym is wonderfully empty because nobody else has the motivation to workout Saturday morning.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Do it or don't. I honestly don't care what you do or don't do in the gym on any given day.
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    I echo the response, why not?

Whatever you want to do. I enjoy Saturday workouts but if someone else doesn't, *shrug* it doesn't change what I do.
  • GingerLolita
    GingerLolita Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    My 10 am yoga class gives me a reason to wake up before noon and start being productive!
  • asp415
    asp415 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Because its a great day to start the weekend, you can exercise for a much longer period of time, which means you will burn more calories & have more calories you can play with.
  • trainerwannabe
    trainerwannabe Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Because you can.
  • somerisagirlsname
    somerisagirlsname Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    For me it's because I have to. If I don't work out every day, I'll stop working out alltogether. It just has to be a routine for me. Wake up, eat breakfast, go to class, come home, work out, eat lunch, etc.
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    Options
    Best way to start a weekend!! I don't have to get up before day to fit in a workout. I can sleep in and still get my run in. No pressure to be done early.
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    1. I love my Saturday morning Zumba class.
    2. Less crowds at the gym at night.
    3. More free time so I can work out whenever I feel like it.
    4. Less people in the parks/tracks during my runs.
    5. To make room for more calories if I decide on a big dinner or drinks.
  • Toofatforshirts
    Toofatforshirts Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Saturday is a day to concentrate on some good working out. You can rest afterwards no work, no pressure. Just a day to get in a good work out which gets you ready for the following week.
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    Because I like to get 3 workouts in a week and...
    1) I'm not a morning person, and
    2) the gym is closed by the time I get out of work, and
    3) I only get a 1/2 hour lunch, so I'll skip lunch break 2x a week so I can take an hour and go to the gym 2x a week
  • Jenifer_Duron
    Options
    Why not workout on a Saturday? It will be more fun if you do something different than usual as workout like; cycling, hiking, running, swimming. boxing, football etc.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    Saturday can be the best workout day. The usual distraction of work doesn't come into play. You can bike further, run longer, or lift more sets. It's all up to you.

thats it.

my long bike rides and runs are scheduled for my days off. i'll still wake up at about the time when i wake up for work, because i'm used to it. but i don't need to rush. and i get to enjoy my work out without looking at the clock.
  • JenToms80
    JenToms80 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I do shorter runs in the week as I dont have a lot of time - so I use Saturday to extend my run
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Zumba at 10:00 AM. That is why.
  • JDubIsShrinking
    JDubIsShrinking Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Because you can!
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Again....................why not?
    I love my weekend walks up and down the hills of our woods. Especially now that it is glorious fall!