• StacyRenee77
    StacyRenee77 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Love this. so inspiring
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    back+small.png

Before lifting (~135#), After Lifting/Cutting (~127#), After Bulking (~135# again)
  • PrettyBrownEyez29
    PrettyBrownEyez29 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow, lots of awesome success photos!
  • dutchi2010
    dutchi2010 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You all look GREAT!!!!:smile:
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    My main goal was the back fat..

Here is me in June of last year (pic on right),

f9ceac99-66a7-4b5e-86a5-582b7413dfd6_zpsafa379a6.jpg

Me last week after 2 rounds of 30DS then 6 months of lifting heavy
    d6078fb7-1b3d-495f-afc2-919bdfdc7851_zps84fcae42.jpg
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    in for the motivation!
  • dawnfto
    dawnfto Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    This is giving me hope! You all look awesome.
  • sparkly187
    sparkly187 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you guys look amazing!! I was wondering if you had any suggestions as to which exercises are appropriate for reducing back fat, thanks!
  • elusive_design
    elusive_design Posts: 1,095 Member
    Options
    There is no one exercise that will reduce fat on any one area. Workout and it will come off according to genetics. Stomach and Back are usually the last places you start seeing a loss at
  • sparkly187
    Options
    There is no one exercise that will reduce fat on any one area. Workout and it will come off according to genetics. Stomach and Back are usually the last places you start seeing a loss at

thank you :)
  • FitMe758
    FitMe758 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    It will go :)

T7VqLcn.png I'm in the blue hoodie on the right

35163802_1686.jpg

The fat goes from everywhere, I used to have those rolls under my bra line that would show through all my clothes no matter what I wore but I promise you they go away, you just need to be paitent

What a difference! You look AMAZING!! So strong!
  • katkins73
    katkins73 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Could this be my favourite thread so far? I think so!!! Well I have awful back fat, I don't just have one crease but two each side :sad: I can't remember not having back fat and it is one of the reasons I don't really know what my goal weight is. I figure I will be there once all the back fat has melted. The lowest weight I have been since I had my daughter is 133lbs (I was only there a week :huh: ) and I still had back fat! I have a feeling that under all this blubber I actually have quite a petite frame. Thank you everyone who has posted pics, you are all so inspiring, please keep the pics coming everyone :smile:
  • FitMe758
    FitMe758 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    back+small.png

Before lifting (~135#), After Lifting/Cutting (~127#), After Bulking (~135# again)

These pictures should be saved forever to remind people that are stuck with a number in mind what a TREMENDOUS difference lean body mass can have. Great job!
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you guys look amazing!! I was wondering if you had any suggestions as to which exercises are appropriate for reducing back fat, thanks!

Calorie deficit is the only way to lose fat, but to get a toned back I needed to add heavy lifting (deadlifts, rows, and lat pulldowns target the back muscles quite well), as evidenced from my pictures :-)
  • RozayJones
    RozayJones Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Love this thread!
  • 1HappyRedhead
    1HappyRedhead Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I was just talking about this last night! :grumble:

Thanks so much everyone, for all the encouragement and great pics!! :flowerforyou:
  • sparkly187
    Options

Calorie deficit is the only way to lose fat, but to get a toned back I needed to add heavy lifting (deadlifts, rows, and lat pulldowns target the back muscles quite well), as evidenced from my pictures :-)

thanks!
  • katkins73
    katkins73 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    OMG my back fat is lookimg worse than ever, it is so droopy right now :frown: Does it get worse before it gets better?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!