Really large arms before and afters??? Please post pics.

Options

Replies

• MissCreepyLovestruck
    Options
    WOW!!!! There are so many AMAZING successes here!!!!! Thank you all so much for sharing!!!!! It really helps me believe that I could someday look normal lol. Keep em' coming :)
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    I have had large arms my whole life. I am prone to building muscle in them and that makes them a great fat storage spot too. This is 218 in the first and 118 in the second.
    28d2314a-dd47-4804-8a01-4ce754cd4b9c_zpsde9ecee7.jpg
    1444a172-47e0-4dda-abc7-86f62230a253_zpsbe5e834b.jpg

Had to edit the size a bit since my second pic was too big.
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Great progress arms pics everyone!

My arms are my problem area, so these are very encouraging.
  • jcgutierrez
    jcgutierrez Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Congratulation! You look great! I love your blue dress!
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    I love this thread...my arms are definitely an issue for me.
  • mysuccessstory1984
    Options
    you are such an inspiration
  • FJcntdwn2sknyluv
    FJcntdwn2sknyluv Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    OMG this gives me HOPE and motivation to keep on with the weight lifting!...

thanks!
  • crazie4lulu
    crazie4lulu Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    trust me when i say it can be done. you can lose it and look good. i was once 316 lbs i swear to God!!!!!!
  • TabithaRose87
    TabithaRose87 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I bow down to you!!!
  • Nikoruo
    Nikoruo Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I have really big upper arms myself. More so than any of the pictures posted on here. So i'm still looking for the stretch back of larger arms. I know it goes back but i'm curious how much. And how long after weight loss- into maintenance- should i wait to get the most stretch back before i consider any surgery means (for any skin)
  • trevnem
    trevnem Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    bump! Great Pics!
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    This gives me hope. I am actually bothered more by my arm fat than any other fat on my body other than my face. I hate how flabby my upper arms are. :(
  • mhoss101
    mhoss101 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this topic! I am seeing everything else shrink but my arms, which I can't stand.. Even though I feel muscle they are still pretty fatty.. Thanks to all who posted! Very inspirational!
  • Lillyloooo
    Lillyloooo Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Great wrk
  • itsfruitcake
    itsfruitcake Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, thanks everyone who posted pictures... THERE IS HOPE. Thank you so much.
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    BUMP. Will add later!
  • AllisonPlease
    AllisonPlease Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Nowhere near done but my profile picture is me sharing a little bit of arm progress. The top is from August and the bottom is last Friday.

Just a note, my arms started off way bigger than they were in the August pic but of course we shredded all evidence of such. Now I kind of wish I didn't as I'd be able to see a true progression.

Keep at it!
  • ukjessi
    ukjessi Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Nalgh94
    Nalgh94 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    thank you so much for posting this as this is one of my biggest fears.

For those who posted pictures, you are amazing. I honestly did not think it is possible to lose all the arm jiggle I have, I have been doing arm workouts left and right and nothing seems to be changing but maybe it will once I reach my goal weight? Either way, these pictures give me hope that it IS doable!
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Okay, now that i was able to get on a computer instead of my phone, here are my arms before and after. I also was worried that they'd never get smaller.

f5e56931-901a-4d6d-95a8-7e8ada1f7301_zps7049b2e1.png

175aa865-c401-41c3-b155-7acd2c4fef9b_zps81df209d.png
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!