Replies

• kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    130 is my normal weight.....
  • EileenB42
    EileenB42 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5 and I weigh 269. My ultimate goal weight is 126. I know I have a long way to go but I'm doing it in small increments.
  • JenMc14
    JenMc14 Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and some change, not quite 5'5". I started around 165, but have been as high as 175, not pregnant. I got down to 117 last year, was a bit skinny fat, but not terribly so, just a bit squishy in the middle. I got back up to 135, a bit of muscle, more fat in the middle. I'm currently working mostly to lower body fat, but I'd love to get to 115. Honestly, I'm thinking of going to about 110, see how I feel, then doing a slow bulk to gain muscle. I'm 133 now, finally have gotten my crappy eating back under control and am losing again.
  • amyannie
    amyannie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    My heaviest was 177, I am currently 170. A year ago when I was losing weight I was 152 and wasn't that happy with my weight so I think I would like to aim for 145 and go from there! Good luck to you all!
  • KL124
    KL124 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 143 (which is too big for my small bone structure). I feel the best when I'm around 118-125. My goal for November is just to get into the 130's (even if it's 139.9lbs). Realistically, I am shaping up my potion sizes and food choices to try to live a healthier lifestyle- It has so much more to do with how I feel than how I look. I would love to have new friends to cheer on :)
  • shaynepoole
    shaynepoole Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    wow... and to think at 5'5". I'm going to be happy at 170. But I've been a lot larger for a long while - can I live with a BMI of overweight? As opposed to obese? sure

I pretty much love the way I look now
  • PDReader
    PDReader Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Most people look too fat in pictures. That is why working models have to be 6ft or very close and 20 lbs medically underweight...and THEN they get photoshopped.

Don't go by photos...they will always make you depressed...
  • bkw99508
    bkw99508 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    My heaviest was 230. I started MFP at 220. I am currently 190 lbs. My first major goal is 175. I'm not so stuck on a weight as much as I am in fitting into a size 8. I originally thought a size 10 would be great but I'm already down to a 12 and think that an 8 is definately doable. I guess I will reassess when I reach that goal and see how comfortable I am then.

Ultimately, I would like to work on getting my lbm in line to looking good naked. :D

Edited to add that I'm 5'4 AND 1/4 :D
  • janicelo1971
    janicelo1971 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    im closer to 5'6 and seems to hang out at 136-140....I would really like to get into the 120's...however that will take a ton of exercising and not sure im up for all that....now I play tennis 8-10 hours a week and crossfit/weights 2 hours a week...I would have to start running or really increase my cardio to get rid of some of this fat@
  • jerseyjenus
    jerseyjenus Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I am currently 140, and I've been 115 before. It was very hard to maintain so I feel like 125 would be a good spot for me. However, I've never had to lose 15 pounds and it just seems impossible. My motivation in lacking.

I agree - Back in January, I was somewhere between 115 and 120 and found it very hard to maintain. Shooting for 125. Just need to lose these 10 extra pounds which I am finding to be very stubborn.
  • Rachlovesfitness
    Rachlovesfitness Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    120 is my goal weight, I am about 134 right now