Replies

• PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,658 Member
    Options
    jofjltncb6 wrote: »
    Still tragically broken.
    :'(
    #theliteralworst

MFP still refuses to spit out more than 45 days worth of data... not much of a trend to go by even if everything were to work perfectly!
  • ALIHOMRANY
    ALIHOMRANY Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Excellent job
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    PAV8888 wrote: »
    jofjltncb6 wrote: »
    Still tragically broken.
    :'(
    #theliteralworst

MFP still refuses to spit out more than 45 days worth of data... not much of a trend to go by even if everything were to work perfectly!

Could rework it to be cumulative...so you'd just need to pull data at least once every 45 days.
  • davidsonmg
    davidsonmg Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Does anyone still have a copy of this spreadsheet? I'd love to play around with the formulas and see what data it can process.
  • PAV8888
    Options
    davidsonmg wrote: »
    Does anyone still have a copy of this spreadsheet? I'd love to play around with the formulas and see what data it can process.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/EvgeniZyntx/view/mfp-data-export-tool-the-overview-659927
  • jandeloper
    jandeloper Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i got an error after importing
    error 1004
    yak38n31v01k.png
  • kalwein
    kalwein Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have a copy of this? The posted link is broken....Tried at http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/EvgeniZyntx/view/mfp-data-export-tool-the-overview-659927
  • digitalbeyond
    digitalbeyond Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here, the Excel link & MFP data export tool link are both broken for me if someone can share a copy. Thanks!
  • PAV8888
    Options
    1. I don't think this works *usefully* anymore

2. I don't think we can download a year's worth of data like we used to be able to. I believe last time I tried it was at around 30 days or so that I could get in.. which made the rest a bit useless.

3. requires desktop version of excel installed. Works with 2010 on W7 which was the last time I used it a few years back. Presumably will work with newer versions too

4. Would be lovely if someone could edit it and make it useful again... a lot of work went into it.

5. Macros will have to be enabled. This was sitting on an old W7 desktop somewhere in my place. Unknown people doing unknown things could have happened to it. Do I think any bad things happened? NO. But COULD bad things have happened... heck yes!

so like sanitize and if you work for a three letter organization or a utility or sign code on your PC.. well... give this a pass.

6. OneDrive link is for view (and hopefully allows for copying to your own instance) and good to May 31, 2023.

7. I don't think I've changed the original at all from when I first downloaded it... but I won't promise that I didn't make any changes that I saved either. I really don't remember as the last time I tried using this goes back years--not months

https://1drv.ms/x/s!AlgtwN62hw65gah9fsOcmXZaFofyFg?e=aIvbU0