Urgent! Need to lose some fat Asap!!

Options
1235»

Replies

• angie007az
    angie007az Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    It's very hard to lose weight fast as you know.... That said I am using Intermittent Fasting which is working for me. In five weeks, I think you could lose around 10 pounds. Lots of information out there on the 5-2 diet. Here is what I'm doing. I totally fast on Monday and Thursday. Starting today, I'm also adding this... I don't eat until 10am and at 6pm I stop eating for the day. Doing this, you will be burning fat for a longer period of time. When you do eat, no junk, low fat and low carb. Good luck to you.
  • superfox12082
    superfox12082 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Juice Fast. Check out the Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead website.
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Congrats! 5 weeks isn't much time and I have no idea how much you want to lose. I'm able to lose 10lbs a month just by walking 45-60 minutes a day and staying within my calories. So, if that can work for you, maybe you'd lose 15lbs? It just depends on how much you have to lose. Good luck and again, congrats.
  • slimbettie
    slimbettie Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have lost 4kg, though not sure how much is actual fat! the most important for me is the inches lost. I feel totally great and am still going strong. I will update at the end of all of this and might even post a pic of me on my wedding....let's see how things go.

I am pretty much eating high protein and low carb, keeping fairly low calories of 1200 per day. And I drink a ton of water!
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Glad you have a plan that is working for you., :smile: