''Quad muscles are not sexy on women''

Options
12345679»

Replies

• msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options
    So that's where I've been going wrong all this time!!!

Wait, if I dress all in green and in tights then I would look like one of Robin Hood's not so merry men. All red then it is. The traffic light look is hot this season I hear.
    In for msf74 in any color tights. This thread needs pics.
    Yes Pics or it didn't happen

What's that? In the sky? Superman!

* points then runs awaaay *
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    More like six pages of haaargh, someone had the cheek to come in here and not follow the group's opinion. Let's now pound them into submission, delete their original post and mock them.

Yah no...post was deleted by mods as it violated ToS and I didn't see anyone getting mean except that poster....

Okay I poked the bear once with the crabby comment but come on....they were being crabby about the post being deleted.

Meh. The entire thing seems like a gang up. I don't share his opinion but it's like everyone feels safe to pile on the one outlier and put the boots to him.

His initial response may have been rough but why was it interpreted as mean? For heaven's sake toughen up everyone. Life is rough, buy a helmet.
    Did you notice how many other people said basically the same thing and no one took issue with them? It's not what he said. Apparently, it's the how. But I didn't see the original post, so I can't really say what it was.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    More like six pages of haaargh, someone had the cheek to come in here and not follow the group's opinion. Let's now pound them into submission, delete their original post and mock them.

Yah no...post was deleted by mods as it violated ToS and I didn't see anyone getting mean except that poster....

Okay I poked the bear once with the crabby comment but come on....they were being crabby about the post being deleted.

Meh. The entire thing seems like a gang up. I don't share his opinion but it's like everyone feels safe to pile on the one outlier and put the boots to him.

His initial response may have been rough but why was it interpreted as mean? For heaven's sake toughen up everyone. Life is rough, buy a helmet.

i don't know about the pile on but i do find it disturbing that we live in a time where no one can say "Do Not Like" without getting called some form of bodyshamer or another. i don't expect everyone to agree with what i call sexy nor do i get offended if they don't like something that i do.

the OP basically asked for opinions, and opinions should be allowed to flow freely in all directions.
  • juliewatkin
    juliewatkin Posts: 764 Member
    Options

i don't know about the pile on but i do find it disturbing that we live in a time where no one can say "Do Not Like" without getting called some form of bodyshamer or another. i don't expect everyone to agree with what i call sexy nor do i get offended if they don't like something that i do.

the OP basically asked for opinions, and opinions should be allowed to flow freely in all directions.
    [/quote]

That is my thought as well. I'm still interested in the context of the initial statement in the OP though.

If the original post was not meant solely to elicit warm hugs and internet high fives on how awesome both she and her quads are they there should be some expectation of differing opinions. Don't expect all those that differ to be sugar coated and wrapped in fuzzy blankets to make them more palatable. I thought the banned post was blunt and rough, not deliberately mean. That is kind of like many people are in real life. You get what you get. Cry in your pillow when you're alone.
  • dlionsmane
    dlionsmane Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Back when I was in my 20's I did heavy lifting for a several years and had amazing quads. I wore a short(ish) dress in town one day and had a stranger walk by and say 'you ought to be ashamed of yourself wearing a dress like that with legs that big", I was like WTF! They are solid muscle dumb*** and if you are not careful I will crush you with them... lol.

Quad muscles on women are sexy as hell!

Edited to change to 'quad muscles'... cuz.. you know, every woman has quads! lol
  • IronCakes
    IronCakes Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    It really use to sting when people said I had man legs, but then I realized how awesome man legs look. There for my legs and I = awesome.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    Whomever said the original statement.... must have a thing for 12-year old boys. Gross.
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    It really use to sting when people said I had man legs, but then I realized how awesome man legs look. There for my legs and I = awesome.

You ARE awesome! And me likes your legs! :love:
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I thought the banned post was blunt and rough, not deliberately mean. That is kind of like many people are in real life. You get what you get. Cry in your pillow when you're alone.

Somebody didn't like it...they reported it...poster complained about it (against ToS as well)...I did try to warn them but they were in crappy mood and took it as an attack..

And you are correct it takes all types to make the world go round....but most people IRL aren't as abrasive as they are on the WWW...oh well that's life we move on and appreciate what we find attractive.....regardless of what that is.
  • alyssajayds40
    alyssajayds40 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    What a snarky thing to say. Negative comments about another person’s body is so high school/lame/hash tag (get a life).
    Personally I liked it when I had some quad muscle but when I was training for a triathlon a few years back I was no too pleased with how big they got and decided to slim the bulk a bit. I didn’t notice any difference in how I was treated or looked at by others either way so it’s a personal preference…that was just a mean person! BLAH!
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Your quads would make fabulous ear muffs.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    "quad muscles are not sexy on women"....

.....SAID NO ONE EVER.

Ummm, I'm pretty sure someone did.

And then 6 pages of hilarity ensued.

Just saying like.

you there... get out of here with that logic of your's- it's not welcome at all!
  • IronMikeFox
    Options
    @IronCakes, Your legs are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ZekeDMS
    Options
    Yeah well, it's not about him, is it?

Keep doing what makes you feel good.