November 2013 Move Your @ss Challenge

Options

Replies

• sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,244 Member
    Options
    Weather held off, great but cold ride. Made up a few miles. Love riding my bike!

11/01 - 9.0 miles biking
    11/02 - 6.0 miles biking
    11/03 - 11.0 miles biking

Total: 26.0 miles

Anaconda - You are off to a ripping good start again this month! Way to go! :happy: :happy:
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,244 Member
    Options
    @ Dinos - I don't think your business trip is going to hurt you at all. You are way out front of where you would need to worry. As always, you are doing great and I remain impressed. :bigsmile:

@ Chris - Hey Chris. You are going to easily break your goal if you keep that up. Way to go! :drinker: :drinker:

@ Phytogurl - 9 miles on a MTN bike is a heck of a deal. I was probably a lot of fun and that should have been a big calorie burn as well. :drinker: :drinker:

@ Dianne - 20 miles on a bike is great but your picture has you on a MTN bike. Did you really do that on a MTN bike? If so, SALUTE!!!

@ Chevy smart - As always you are doing great! Good to see you on here. It helps keep me motivated.

@ BunBu - AMAZING!!!! Are you and DCMAT riding partners or something? You guys are incredible! Makes me want to ride faster and farther. It's snowing outside so that's not going to happen to day but it's still inspiring. Thanks for posting on here. :drinker: :drinker:

@ Enkennon - How can you say your miles in October weren't very good? Any miles you move is GREAT!! Can I get a Tony the Tiger High Five? Get back at it in November and let's rock and roll!!! You're doing just fine. :bigsmile:

@ Julieann72 - I've got three pregnant friends. Don't say your late! Say you're just getting started but don't say you're late! (Just kidding) :tongue: :tongue:

@ Dave - Thanks again for all you do with the spread sheet. You really do make this a great place to get motivation. I did notice you updating the spread sheet but I didn't see you log miles. Are you doing OK? You didn't injure yourself on that great run you did last week did you?

Everyone is doing so good! Keep up the GREAT work!

Dean
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Oops, my total for the month is only 4.66. I don't know where I got 6.44 from.
    Getting a late start on this challenge but would love to change my 30 walking miles to 30 biking miles! Will probably do more! Thank y'all for tracking this and great job to all who have been up and moving!!
    Better late than never. :happy:
    Nov 3 - 5K walk then 6 K run

Total 16 K

exercise.png
    Wow. Good job.
    Is it too late to get in on this?

exercise.png
    Nope. I believe that you can join on any date.
    11/3 2.00 miles

November total 4.88

Trying to get ahead a bit since I will be down a couple days for a procedure.

I hope that everything goes well. :flowerforyou:
  • kakiem
    kakiem Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    2.3 miles yesterday. Weekend miles always low at the moment as they are my chore and homework days. Try to make up for it on weekdays at work

exercise.png
  • lindyrbtsn
    lindyrbtsn Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    NOVEMBER START 0.00 MILES
    DAY 01 01.00 MILES
    DAY 02 01.50 MILES
    DAY 03 00.75 MILES

NOVEMBER TO DATE 03.25 MILES

exercise.png
  • Suhleena
    Suhleena Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, November 3rd: 10.88 miles (3.68 on Fitbit, including nice walk with dogs in the woods, + 7.2 biking)
    Total to date: 20.52

exercise.png
  • kw1452
    kw1452 Posts: 113 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • meetaapingle
    Options
    I am just starting this challenge, but aim to do 70 miles by end of November. Baby is 3 months old and
    Thankfully we are done with everything that was complicated and painful this time around. Inching my way back to health
    fitness. Thank you for the support and for this group challenge!!
  • Peacedom
    Peacedom Posts: 10 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • Avarindria
    Avarindria Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    4.5 miles this morning! :D Hope everyone has a great day!!!

exercise.png
  • butters1
    butters1 Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    11-1 Bike trainer 21 (est) + walk 1.8
    11-2 Run/walk intervals 2.6
    11-3 Bike Trainer 13 (est)

Total 38.4
  • rockann16
    rockann16 Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Adding 7 miles

exercise.png
  • Rief3
    Rief3 Posts: 420 Member
    Options

exercise.png

11/1= 4miles
    11/2= 5miles
    11/3= 4.5miles
  • Mbuhler
    Mbuhler Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Nov 1 - 0 km
    Nov 2 - 1.5 km swim
    Nov 3 - 16.8 km bike

exercise.png
  • waltersro2012
    waltersro2012 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    11/1 - 5.64
    11/2 - 2.00
    11/3 - 3.13

10.77 mtd

exercise.png
  • hoyalawya2003
    hoyalawya2003 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    11/2 2.11 mi
  • sprale
    sprale Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Today (11/4) I did Turbo Jam and my Fitbit said it was 2.10 miles.

Total: 10.86 miles

exercise.png
  • adbocangelkatbenson
    Options
    Going to go for 60 miles total during November - some classes like Spin and Boxercise I can't track :(

So far 3 miles done
  • 0nehappyheart
    Options
    3.12 for Sunday....

exercise.png
  • aesquivel47
    aesquivel47 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    30 miles in November