• NK1112
    NK1112 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    5.94 miles

exercise.png
  • simply_myself
    simply_myself Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    First time doing this challenge. My goal is to walk 40 miles this month.

exercise.png
  • Grin3
    Grin3 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    This is my first time. Hopefully I can go further but this is a good starting point!

exercise.png
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    In for Part 2! That was fast!
  • spikesmom
    spikesmom Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    bump for part 2. I'm hitting the gym after work instead of my usual 5:30 a.m.! Will post my miles later :)
  • mandysmom092711
    Options
    Biked 8.12 miles today.

22.43/100
  • cherub_72
    cherub_72 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I will do 40 miles in November
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,324 Member
    Options
    =======================
    Spreadsheet updated to here.

To view (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet, copy the following
    address into your browser:

www.tinyurl.com/mgtpplu
    =======================

And a CONGRATS goes out to LIESEVANLINGEN for making her goal for OCTOBER!!! :drinker:

Dave
    Darkrider42
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,152 Member
    Options
    Finally out of the starting gate on day 4 - three 12 hour night shifts in a row (plus the extra hour) don't make me want to walk/run/move anywhere except up the stairs to bed. But this challenge does make me feel a little guilty - which is a good thing.

Anyway, 4 miles for day 4.

exercise.png
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,324 Member
    Options
    @ Dave - I did notice you updating the spread sheet but I didn't see you log miles. Are you doing OK?
    Thanks for checking on me. I'm okay...surprisingly, I wasn't even all that sore the next day or two. I ran again on the treadmill at the gym last night and was fine.

I've just been a little quiet because ....well... I found out yesterday afternoon that my garage had been broken into overnight and a bunch of stuff had been stolen....my bicycle along with a bunch of other big stuff. Just really, really bummed. And highly pissed.

I appreciate the interaction you and several others are doing. It makes the challenge so much better and more supportive.

Take care and keep on movin' it!
    Dave
    Darkrider42
  • superfox12082
    superfox12082 Posts: 512 Member
    Options

exercise.png

3.5 today. Goal 40!
  • 20ever
    20ever Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    @ Dave - I did notice you updating the spread sheet but I didn't see you log miles. Are you doing OK?
    Thanks for checking on me. I'm okay...surprisingly, I wasn't even all that sore the next day or two. I ran again on the treadmill at the gym last night and was fine.

I've just been a little quiet because ....well... I found out yesterday afternoon that my garage had been broken into overnight and a bunch of stuff had been stolen....my bicycle along with a bunch of other big stuff. Just really, really bummed. And highly pissed.

I appreciate the interaction you and several others are doing. It makes the challenge so much better and more supportive.

Take care and keep on movin' it!
    Dave
    Darkrider42

There are few things lower than a damn thief who has probably never worked a damn day in their life! Hope you catch the *kitten*!
  • WonStepAtaTime
    WonStepAtaTime Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I am new to MFP as of today! So glad to be here. i hear great things about the amount of supportshown in this community. The Move Your @ss Challenge sounds like just what I need. Can someone explain it to me?
  • sherrytats
    Options
    Off to a slow start, had a birthday party for my 11 year old, and we stayed home and vegged after.

11/1 - 1.40 mi walking
    11/2 - 1.74 mi
    11/3 - 1.37 mi
  • dubya916
    Options
    Very new here, but I'll chime in. Last month I rode my bike 480 miles. This month I want to hit 550. I'm in it 130 already. This is my second month riding my bike for a long time. I use runtastic to log my mountain bike progress.
  • stephysd
    stephysd Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    In a little late, but my goal for November is 15 miles. Energy is still not quite back due to the pregnancy and with cold weather I struggle getting outside. I get cold very easily. So lowering the goal with hopes that I can actually make it this time. I have yet to accomplish my goal.

exercise.png
  • liesevanlingen
    liesevanlingen Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Quote:
    "And a CONGRATS goes out to LIESEVANLINGEN for making her goal for OCTOBER!!!

Dave
    Darkrider42"

Aw, thanks!:blushing:

You just made my day!
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,929 Member
    Options
    It is wonderful to see so many new people joining this challenge. Anyone can join at any time. And yes it is really nice and supportive. If you do sign up, though, I'd like to ask you to TRY to make your goal because we keep statistics and people who sign up and then never move are kind of drag on the numbers.

Wonstepatatime (and any other newbies) - if you go back to the first post on part 1 of the thread it will explain how it works (there's a link to part 1 of the thread on the first page of this part). If you still have questions after reading that, then ask away.

Dave, that is really terrible about the theft. I am so sorry but I'm especially sorry it's bumming you out. I hope when you remember how many people you are helping with this challenge and all the good you are doing that it will help restore your mood. At the end of the day, stuff is just stuff but good deeds are forever.

As for me, I added a 3 mile run to my total, making up for the training I was supposed to do yesterday.
    exercise.png
  • Laurali7
    Laurali7 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Got 3.66 miles done!

Total: 3.66 miles (so far)
  • kathyflannery129
    kathyflannery129 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    4.3 miles for 11/4 for a total of 21.25 so far this month....