November 2013 Move Your @ss Challenge

Replies

• sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,244 Member
    Wow Dave! I'm a bit shocked. I was expecting, "I was just a bit sore", or "I pulled something". Not A thief stole my stuff! I know I would feel like beating the crap out of someone who stole my stuff but I think I could live without most the stuff in my garage with three exceptions. If they stole my three bikes I would be looking for blood! I would sound like Inigo Montoya (Mandy Patinkin) from Princess Bride. "There will be blood tonight!!"

You really do have my sympathy and hope they catch the *kitten* or at least get your stuff back.
  • @ Dave sorry to hear of your theft... we had the same but the police didn't even care about making a report, since it was happening a lot in the area ....they said :frown: I hope you get your things back soon!
  • Luckysusan
    Luckysusan Posts: 947 Member
    4 miles

exercise.png
  • lorcart
    lorcart Posts: 406 Member
    Total of 12 miles so far!
  • kristarablue2
    kristarablue2 Posts: 386 Member
    3 miles walking:)
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    The town I live the closest to has an EXTREMELY high occurance of theft!!! It is very bad cuz they NEVER get punished for it! They do not travel to the country (cuz they would have to steal gas to travel out here) so we are lucky!! But yes it pisses a person off!! They NEED to remember the 8th COMMANDMENT!!!

I walked 4.25 yesterday & rode 6 miles today besides ALL the other fitness I have to do for my other challenges!!

exercise.png
  • SamZ10
    SamZ10 Posts: 49 Member
    11/1, 3.0 miles - 11/2 - 8 miles, 11/3 1.0 mile, 11/4 21 miles!

exercise.png
  • sam_gamgee
    sam_gamgee Posts: 138 Member
    I'd like to aim for 125 km in November. Kicked off with 7.5 km runs yesterday and today ...

Nov 4: 7.5 km
    Nov 5: 7.5 km

Total: 15 km (9.32 miles)

Also having had a mad week I don't think I updated my final Oct number and now can't find the final thread (which is probably locked anyway) ... made it to 115.1 km (71.52 miles).

exercise.png
  • phytogurl
    phytogurl Posts: 671 Member
    Ran 3.16 miles with the dogs this am, mtd 26.36
  • kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    Dave, so sorry to hear about your garage. That would ruin anyone's day (or week). :flowerforyou:

11/4 - 3.4 miles walked

exercise.png
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,244 Member
    The town I live the closest to has an EXTREMELY high occurance of theft!!! It is very bad cuz they NEVER get punished for it! They do not travel to the country (cuz they would have to steal gas to travel out here) so we are lucky!! But yes it pisses a person off!! They NEED to remember the 8th COMMANDMENT!!!

The 8th Commandment? Is that the one that says, "Thou shalt not invoke the wrath of Dave lest he rain down Hail fire and Brimstone on your lazy behinds"?
  • CeeCeeMee
    CeeCeeMee Posts: 356 Member
    I forgot to come here and update yesterday but here's the latest total for me.

exercise.png
  • christenafreda
    christenafreda Posts: 212 Member

exercise.png
  • Peacedom
    Peacedom Posts: 10 Member
    I walked 3miles today

exercise.png
  • JennyKCarty
    JennyKCarty Posts: 457 Member
    11/1- 0.8
    11/2- 2.8
    11/3- 5.4
    11/4- 4.1

exercise.png
  • 6 miles today. 25 done
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    It's nice to see some new faces among our big friendly group. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: WELCOME!
    It seems that many of us are getting a good start to the month.:bigsmile: Just keep moving and you will be surprised how soon you will reach your goal. :wink: Oh, and by the way, just by joining us and moving more you already have met one goal...the goal of doing something to make yourself healthier. :drinker:

For those new to this challenge, you might be surprise how quickly this thread moves. :noway: Really, it is worth taking the time to read the posts. When I said we were friendly, I meant it....we are really good at encouraging each other along our journeys. :drinker: And many of the posts are just plain fun to read. :laugh:

November total 22.25 miles. :bigsmile: Getting some extra in now since tomorrow is overscheduled and moving might not happen.:noway:

exercise.png
  • jennwhite34
    jennwhite34 Posts: 534 Member
    11/3 - Rest Day
    11/4 - Walk 1 Mile

Total MTD: 10.6

exercise.png
  • TheLadyBane
    TheLadyBane Posts: 299 Member
    I ran my first 10k at the gym today in 1 hour and 6 minutes. I am running my first 10k race on Thanksgiving day and wanted to make sure I could actually do it!

Edited to add:

Goal: 40 miles this month

Nov 1: 2.5 miles
    Nov 2: 1 miles
    Nov 3: 2 miles
    Nov 4: 6.2 miles
  • carolina822
    carolina822 Posts: 155 Member
    Spent a couple of days being a little lazy at the beginning of the month. Got to step that up!

11/1-11/3 - nothing of consequence
    11/4 - 2.07 miles run/walk