November 2013 Move Your @ss Challenge

Options

Replies

• sarviab
    Options
    I am not a runner, and I am new to this challenge. I would like to do a 36miles challenge in November. Now to figure out how to do the ticker :)
  • brobic8
    brobic8 Posts: 12
    Options
    First time doing this! I want to aim for 50 miles (running) for November!
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Coming off my 12th and worst month with this challenge it is time to step it up. Lowering goal to 100 miles due to less daylight, but going to get to my goal this month.

exercise.png
  • momof2boyz832
    momof2boyz832 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Has a great time during my first October challenge. I have decided to increase my goal for November by 10%.. The weather might be colder and there is definitely less daylight hours but my treadmill will get a work out..

exercise.png
  • maybellinerq
    Options
    I want to walk 120 Miles for november
  • 0nehappyheart
    Options
    Please put me down for 90 miles for November.

exercise.png
  • Catlover165
    Catlover165 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I would love to join, have been set back due to a surgery in June and gained because of bed rest and of course not eating the best but when you are not moving then its easy to gain!! I have easily walked a 100miles before in a month... but have just started back so this would be 3.3 or a tad more miles a day... So I will push my self to do it!! Thanks for the challenge and look forward to the weekly post! Motivation Baby!!! :)
    put me down for 100miles in November
  • stacysum
    Options
    I cycled more than I walked in October (117miles) I'll set an outdoor cycling goal of 150 miles in November.

exercise.png
  • mom2boys3
    mom2boys3 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I tried this challenge a while back, and fell off the wagon. I am just back to exercising, and need to get into a habit again. I am going to aim for 30 miles walking this month, hopefully more, but we'll see.

exercise.png
  • hoyalawya2003
    hoyalawya2003 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I would like to join and hope it is ok that I am only going for 20. Last month I only logged 7 :blushing: and for September 17 mi; so it would be an improvement! (And ftr, walking/elliptical isn't the only exercise I do). Thanks!
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    ....NOT that there's anything wrong with any of the old ones... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Nice save Dave :wink:
  • SugafreeNsweet
    SugafreeNsweet Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    This is my first challenge! Looking forward to it!

exercise.png
  • Jennymcwb
    Jennymcwb Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I am only in Florida for another 2 weeks, and once back in NH it's going to be a challenge to get miles in, but I am motivated to challenge myself to 100 miles for November and will include everything, running, walking and biking.
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 100 miles again. I considered raising the bar a little but I'll be out of the country next week, so 100 miles it is.

@Chevy: The last couple of months my contribution to the tracking is practically zero. Dave does most of the spreadsheet work with help from Denise and Janet. I've been promoted to spreadsheet strategist :smokin:
  • OlyTriNoob
    Options
    I'm in. I'm going to bump it up this month...started training for the 2014 Tri season.

I'm in for 248 biking/81 running

329 Total.
  • mandysmom092711
    Options
    I'm in again for 100 miles! Good luck to everyone! =)
  • kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I am upping the anti since I did so many miles than expected this month. For November my goal is 150 miles. :noway:

49298353.png
  • maasmom2
    maasmom2 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow! I was away for three days and we already have a November challenge, and 4 pages in???
    bluiz, darkrider, and Dinos - Great job on these challenges - I know it is a lot of work!!! Thanks !!!!

Goal For Nov is 175 miles !!! Hope I can do it !!!:flowerforyou:

Knittingbandm welcome I joined in the middle of last month good luck
    Misstasharene 45 is a good goal
    Bubbl3s25 I need to shake up my workout routine also
    butters1 wow 200 I was thinking that also but not sure since it gets dark faster now?
    Jcsmith5210 I like the challenge & need them also good luck
    Spikesmom Good Luck
    Djmicheals Good luck with the no scale challenge

Good Luck everyone !!!
  • Rief3
    Rief3 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    For November going to up my goal again to a total of 86 miles!
  • Tbee1966
    Tbee1966 Posts: 123
    Options
    I'm in!! Trying to account for the shorter, colder days and hopefully no more sick days :( Please put me down for 35.

Thank you to all who keep track, update and give positive comments. Hoping to be more of a team/group player in November :)

Good luck everyone!!