November 2013 Move Your @ss Challenge

Options

Replies

• sewcraftylori
    Options
    I fell off the wagon (exercise and nutrition) so I'm hoping this will keep me moving! Feel free to kick my hiney if I'm not keeping up! I'm only 2 weeks into my program to get fit and healthy so I don't want to stall out early.

I'm in for 40 since I'm not sure what to expect. Mostly biking indoors since it's getting colder.

Tbee1966 - we can do it together!

Good luck to everyone! =)
  • bjune5
    bjune5 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Put me down for 30. I've been walking/jogging in between my fitness class workouts.

Thanks for organizing!
  • trisikkha
    trisikkha Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Let's see if I can hit the goal!!

exercise.png
  • wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 80km. Had to lower my goal, but I'll try to do at least 10km of biking and 10km of walking/running every week.
  • butters1
    butters1 Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Bumping up to 200. I see much biking ahead :)

I hate to be a pita, but can I modify my goal to 300? So sorry, I should have thought the newest bike love out a bit more.
  • sherrytats
    Options
    Count me in for another 75 miles walking.

I am going to come up short for October (so very close), but I have a plan for November.
    Love the accountability!
  • WhataBroad
    WhataBroad Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    Increase to 125 for me please =)
  • almomnc
    almomnc Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this challenge. I would like to set a goal of 30 miles.
  • blues4miles
    blues4miles Posts: 1,481 Member
    Options
    Goal will be to run 100 miles in November.
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,337 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 100 miles again. I considered raising the bar a little but I'll be out of the country next week, so 100 miles it is.

@Chevy: The last couple of months my contribution to the tracking is practically zero. Dave does most of the spreadsheet work with help from Denise and Janet. I've been promoted to spreadsheet strategist :smokin:

LOL! Yup, Dino, you've attained the esteemed title of Founder & CSO (Challenge Strategy Officer) :smile:
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,337 Member
    Options
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

View (but not edit) at this address:

WWW.TINYURL.COM/MGTPPLU

Dave
    Darkrider42
  • inverseofmissy
    inverseofmissy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    This sounds like just what I need, I'm trying to get into the habit of walking more and I only have 1 walk that I tracked to go on as far as setting my goal.... so I'll start with a goal of 15 miles for my first month. That's only dedicated walks for exercise- not regular day to day stuff.
  • Mbuhler
    Mbuhler Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    My first time coming across this challenge and I am in. Don't know what kind of mileage to aim for so I figure 50km should be reasonable since I'll be biking, swimming and walking. Nice to meet everyone!

exercise.png
  • donjessop
    donjessop Posts: 186
    Options
    Let's go for the moon. 150 Fitbit registered miles in November.
  • willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    This is a first for me! Sign me up for 50 miles please!
  • StefanieJo13point1goal
    Options
    Well 2nd month in and my goal is now at 50 until I smash it consecutively!!!

exercise.png
  • carolina822
    carolina822 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    In for 100.

I did 50 in October or running/walking (mostly walking) so adding a bike ride every week should get me there.
  • bunbu
    bunbu Posts: 131
    Options
    I'm so in for this new month! Im going do 2,000 miles by biking, jogging and walking. :)
  • mellyish
    mellyish Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Since I'm working on becoming more physically fit, and I have 10lbs to lose so I can join the Air Force, I will be doing a lot of running for the C25K and various other exercise. Put me down for 60 miles, I have a good feeling I will go beyond that goal but I just want a nice minimum :smile:
  • Beckyann1971
    Options
    I'm in! I need to get back to routinely working out after recovering from surgery so I searched for a November challenge! I'm aiming for 50 miles!