November 2013 Move Your @ss Challenge

Options

Replies

• happylife2014
    happylife2014 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Was over my goal of 80 miles in October (1st challenge like this ever) I ran/walked 82.6 miles! :)) I'm super proud of that.. I'm going to raise the bar a little more this month and shoot for 90 miles of walk/run in November!! :) I am adding Strength training to my routine starting Monday as well.. So that + this = one heck of a FUN month!!! :) Bring it on!

Good luck to everyone! :)
  • animefan914
    animefan914 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Can you believe that it isn't even November and we are already on page 6? It is looking like November is going to be a great month.
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Can you believe that it isn't even November and we are already on page 6? It is looking like November is going to be a great month.

Sure is! Best month of the entire year :wink:
  • Whereismycoffee
    Whereismycoffee Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    This will be my first time doing this, so here goes.... Put me down for 40 miles for November. :smile:

exercise.png
  • silvereve
    silvereve Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    125miles for November. This is a great challenge! I am motivated!

exercise.png
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    I'm so in for this new month! Im going do 2,000 miles by biking, jogging and walking. :)

PS - And in case anyone is wondering.... I did privately confirm that this was not a typo... :noway: :laugh:

More power to you! You go, Girl! :drinker:

Dave
    Darkrider42
  • _canuckrunner_
    _canuckrunner_ Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Hi Dave - can you put me down for 100 km (running and walking) for November.

Thanks again to you and everyone that keeps the spreadsheet updated!!
  • darkrider42
    Options
    This will be my first time doing this, so here goes.... Put me down for 40 miles for November. :smile:

exercise.png

WHOOPSIES!!

*blows whistle & throws yellow flag* FALSE START!! It's not November yet....you can't add any miles to your ticker til tomorrow, Friday, Nov 1st. :smile: I love your eagerness to get going though!! :bigsmile:

Dave
    Darkrider42
  • darkrider42
    Options
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

View (but not edit) at this address:

WWW.TINYURL.COM/MGTPPLU

Dave
  • darkrider42
    Options
    The spreadsheet is experiencing a minor technical glitch that you may or may not have noticed. Do not be alarmed. You have not been selected for gender reassignment in case you notice an errant M-for-Male beside your name if you're female (or missing if you're not). :bigsmile:

We are aware of it and should have it "fixed" soon. (Pun not intended, but noted :laugh:)

Dave
    Darkrider42
  • Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Spreadsheet looking good - The Walter White Avatar - Priceless!
  • SakkaraBoneweaver
    Options
    I like what you have done, and I want to join in. I am brand new, first timer at anything like this. Great timing! Thanks. I will put on 10 miles a week with my tread mill and stationary bike. If that seems too easy, I will push it up. doctor says I should be fine... so here goes! Again, thanks for the forum. I'll check in weekly hopefully. Maybe more often.
  • darkrider42
    Options
    Spreadsheet looking good - The Walter White Avatar - Priceless!
    Thank you Sir!! :smile:
  • grk_tigris
    grk_tigris Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    This will be my first time taking this challenge so I will aim for 30 miles (walking) as a start.
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,463 Member
    Options
    The spreadsheet is experiencing a minor technical glitch that you may or may not have noticed. Do not be alarmed. You have not been selected for gender reassignment in case you notice an errant M-for-Male beside your name if you're female (or missing if you're not). :bigsmile:

We are aware of it and should have it "fixed" soon. (Pun not intended, but noted :laugh:)

Dave
    Darkrider42

So I am not MIA from the list because you MIA'ed me? :laugh: :laugh:
  • Luckysusan
    Luckysusan Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    80 miles for November
  • grk_tigris
    grk_tigris Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Can someone explain how the spreadsheet works (ie what am I responsible for updating)?
  • Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Hi There,

Here is the instruction part of this thread which explains it all! - Welcome :flowerforyou:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1126004-november-2013-move-your-ss-challenge
    Can someone explain how the spreadsheet works (ie what am I responsible for updating)?
  • ElliInJapan
    ElliInJapan Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 120km this month. 4.4km done already this morning.
  • incredibleshrinkingjackie
    Options
    ok, i'm back for november. after punking out in october because of my sprained knee and other myriad reasons, i am back in force. i think i'll aim for 12 miles, but if someone can tell me how to figure out how to count the elliptical (my new obsession), i might change it to 15.