signs your man is cheating?

Options

Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    The cell phone is a big helper ! Look at his calls and texts. Also look on his Facebook page or twitter etc. Does he walk away when he gets phone calls ? Is he starting to take better care of himself ? Wearing cologne when he used to not ? Check out his vehicle. They hide a lot there ! Is he buying more gum and breath freshener than he used to ? Is he using the credit cards more or the ATM ? Staying late at work ? Going out with 'the guys' more ? Trimming his croch hairs if he didn't before ? Goes missing for hours ? Gives lame excuses ? I'm sure I can think of more. I have experience !

Okay, so stalk your partner basically?

Well...I think these are advanced steps only necessary after showing initial signs of cheating. If a lady did all this with no probably cause then I would call stalking...but I think her context is look into these after he shows signs.

So privacy has no bearing?
    once he shows initial signs and becomes suspicious then he loses that privacy. Many people hire private investigators even to prove infidelity. This goes for either partner.

That's by far the stupidest thing I've ever heard, if you have to hire a private investigator, then obviously the relationship isn't going to work out, even if hes not cheating

Yeah, let's say he finds nothing. Would she tell him?

Or if any of you would check cellphones and emails and find nothing. Would you admit it to your S/O?

I don't check emails or phones. I'm not insecure so if I get suspicious feelings I normally have good reason. however I'm thinking that if I was to do that and I didn't find anything, no, I wouldn't tell them because then I am the one who has broken their trust.

That is hypocritical.

it was also hypothetical. if I was paranoid and into checking phones, I am breaking my partner's trust by checking up on them. it also shows I do not respect my partner's privacy.

I can understand this when in a gf/bf relationship. But when you get married all his stuff is yours and all your stuff is his. You normally all have the same emails and so forth.

I know zero married couples that have the same email.
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    I had a gf who checked on everything...emails, phone records, bills, atm usage,she would go feel my truck hood if I told her Id been home for awhile to make sure it wasn't warm, she would count how many pairs of clothes I had used, etc etc etc....

it was impressive actually...I should of cheated on her so at least her efforts didnt go unrewarded

Further proof that men find "crazy" attractive.
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    The cell phone is a big helper ! Look at his calls and texts. Also look on his Facebook page or twitter etc. Does he walk away when he gets phone calls ? Is he starting to take better care of himself ? Wearing cologne when he used to not ? Check out his vehicle. They hide a lot there ! Is he buying more gum and breath freshener than he used to ? Is he using the credit cards more or the ATM ? Staying late at work ? Going out with 'the guys' more ? Trimming his croch hairs if he didn't before ? Goes missing for hours ? Gives lame excuses ? I'm sure I can think of more. I have experience !

Well...I think these are advanced steps only necessary after showing initial signs of cheating. If a lady did all this with no probably cause then I would call stalking...but I think her context is look into these after he shows signs.

once he shows initial signs and becomes suspicious then he loses that privacy. Many people hire private investigators even to prove infidelity. This goes for either partner.

That's by far the stupidest thing I've ever heard, if you have to hire a private investigator, then obviously the relationship isn't going to work out, even if hes not cheating

Or if any of you would check cellphones and emails and find nothing. Would you admit it to your S/O?

I don't check emails or phones. I'm not insecure so if I get suspicious feelings I normally have good reason. however I'm thinking that if I was to do that and I didn't find anything, no, I wouldn't tell them because then I am the one who has broken their trust.

That is hypocritical.

it was also hypothetical. if I was paranoid and into checking phones, I am breaking my partner's trust by checking up on them. it also shows I do not respect my partner's privacy.

I can understand this when in a gf/bf relationship. But when you get married all his stuff is yours and all your stuff is his. You normally all have the same emails and so forth.

My brother does with his wife, everyone of my friends who are married do ( 10 of them) and my husband and I do.
  • Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    crazy = good in bed
  • OMGeeeHorses
    Options
    What type of cheating???? There are so many different levels

Leaning towards I believe email/text cheating and coming home to them penis massaging another LOL
  • OMGeeeHorses
    Options
    crazy = good in bed

<3 it!! lol
  • kimr41
    kimr41 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    He has a p-nis
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    He hides his mobile
    He answers each call staying that it's someone he does not like.... the woman on the other end plays along with it
    He then turns his mobile off at night
    You then decide to charge his mobile for him & TXT message right away from HER saying she's home now & misses talking to you (him)

You then call her up on HIS phone & abuse the crap out of her......making sure it's left on her answering service.

You then wake him ...it's 2am...... he then tries to blame you..

You then wake your son & walk out.

He goes back to sleep

You & son sleep in the park that night in the freezing cold.

In the morning you send son to school & you go home to get stuff...you got nowhere to go to at all.

He then starts crying...... you ask who she is

You find out & then get on facebook and abuse her some more, tell her husband & her adult children

She states she 'didnt know about me' yeah right....
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    You find him naked on the couch giving your best friend a massage. With his penis.
    Thanks, now I want a penis massage.
    Faceslide_zpscb70485f.gif

I watched this gif entirely too long
  • whierd
    Options

That is hypocritical.

My brother does with his wife, everyone of my friends who are married do ( 10 of them) and my husband and I do.

Then you live in a psychotic neighborhood.
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Options

If I felt the need to do all this spy work he's already gone.... the trust is already broken he's not worth the drama.
  • OMGeeeHorses
    Options
    He hides his mobile
    He answers each call staying that it's someone he does not like.... the woman on the other end plays along with it
    You then decide to charge his mobile for him & TXT message right away from HER saying she's home now & misses talking to you (him)

You then call her up on HIS phone & abuse the crap out of her......making sure it's left on her answering service.

He goes back to sleep

In the morning you send son to school & you go home to get stuff...you got nowhere to go to at all.

You find out & then get on facebook and abuse her some more, tell her husband & her adult children

Always the tears and I didn't know about you from the other person in the start of it.
  • Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    He hides his mobile

He goes back to sleep

I bet you are incredible in bed
  • angel7472
    angel7472 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    My ex-husband had his separate email and everything. My current husband has email but I have passwords to his accounts as he does mine. If you have nothing to hide the relationship should be an open book. Im not saying you have to share everything but you shouldnt also need to hide anything either. I found out my ex had been calling a crush of his for the entire 9 years of our marriage and I never knew about it until he walked out the door for 2 weeks and left the kids and I for her and then wanted to come back to me and work on our marriage. HA!
  • OMGeeeHorses
    Options

That is hypocritical.

Then you live in a psychotic neighborhood.

No just the way a marriage is taught in there families. *shrugs* It works for them, no issues. So whatever, stuff happens then you get over it ;)
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    To those who feel it is appropriate to access all of your partner's accounts if you have a "feeling", how would you feel if the roles were reversed?
  • ECA67
    ECA67 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    crazy = good in bed
    lol ! Love it !
  • whierd
    Options

No just the way a marriage is taught in there families. *shrugs* It works for them, no issues. So whatever, stuff happens then you get over it ;)

Are the husbands stupid enough to not make new email addresses to cheat from?
  • OMGeeeHorses
    Options
    My ex-husband had his separate email and everything. My current husband has email but I have passwords to his accounts as he does mine. If you have nothing to hide the relationship should be an open book. Im not saying you have to share everything but you shouldnt also need to hide anything either. I found out my ex had been calling a crush of his for the entire 9 years of our marriage and I never knew about it until he walked out the door for 2 weeks and left the kids and I for her and then wanted to come back to me and work on our marriage. HA!

Yeah same here with the emails and any other account. It works for us. I don't check anything because I am over it. If he wants to cheat and not have a loving wife who does everything for him, I told him to just tell me and I would leave and give him the papers and not ask for anything as I can take care of myself. Nothing said yet. lol so must be doing something right.
  • sklarbodds
    sklarbodds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Yeah...if I was dating someone who was reading all of my emails and checking my phone and my Facebook and asking me about all that crap, that would be the END of that relationship.

You either trust me or you don't. If you don't, that's fine, but we're not going to be together.

I get it, some women have been hurt by cheating. It sucks. But that has nothing to do with me and if you want a relationship with me, trust has to be part of it.

/end rant
This discussion has been closed.