signs your man is cheating?

Options

Replies

• OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options

No just the way a marriage is taught in there families. *shrugs* It works for them, no issues. So whatever, stuff happens then you get over it ;)

Are the husbands stupid enough to not make new email addresses to cheat from?

They can if they wish to, but I am pretty sure the way they were raised they wouldn't though. Not everyone cheats or needs to cheat to feel like a man in this world.
  • simplycorey
    simplycorey Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    The cell phone is a big helper ! Look at his calls and texts. Also look on his Facebook page or twitter etc. Does he walk away when he gets phone calls ? Is he starting to take better care of himself ? Wearing cologne when he used to not ? Check out his vehicle. They hide a lot there ! Is he buying more gum and breath freshener than he used to ? Is he using the credit cards more or the ATM ? Staying late at work ? Going out with 'the guys' more ? Trimming his croch hairs if he didn't before ? Goes missing for hours ? Gives lame excuses ? I'm sure I can think of more. I have experience !

Okay, so stalk your partner basically?

Well...I think these are advanced steps only necessary after showing initial signs of cheating. If a lady did all this with no probably cause then I would call stalking...but I think her context is look into these after he shows signs.

So privacy has no bearing?
    once he shows initial signs and becomes suspicious then he loses that privacy. Many people hire private investigators even to prove infidelity. This goes for either partner.

That's by far the stupidest thing I've ever heard, if you have to hire a private investigator, then obviously the relationship isn't going to work out, even if hes not cheating

Yeah, let's say he finds nothing. Would she tell him?

Or if any of you would check cellphones and emails and find nothing. Would you admit it to your S/O?

My ex and I had an agreement that we could check each other's phones anytime we wanted. Then I started noticing him taking his everywhere he went when he used to never know where it was. I checked it in front of him and finally found where he effed up and forgot to delete a couple. Oops.
  • ECA67
    ECA67 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    He hides his mobile
    He answers each call staying that it's someone he does not like.... the woman on the other end plays along with it
    He then turns his mobile off at night
    You then decide to charge his mobile for him & TXT message right away from HER saying she's home now & misses talking to you (him)

You then call her up on HIS phone & abuse the crap out of her......making sure it's left on her answering service.

You then wake him ...it's 2am...... he then tries to blame you..

You then wake your son & walk out.

He goes back to sleep

You & son sleep in the park that night in the freezing cold.

In the morning you send son to school & you go home to get stuff...you got nowhere to go to at all.

He then starts crying...... you ask who she is

You find out & then get on facebook and abuse her some more, tell her husband & her adult children

She states she 'didnt know about me' yeah right....
    Sounds like you have experience too
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Women are super crazy.
  • whierd
    Options
    The cell phone is a big helper ! Look at his calls and texts. Also look on his Facebook page or twitter etc. Does he walk away when he gets phone calls ? Is he starting to take better care of himself ? Wearing cologne when he used to not ? Check out his vehicle. They hide a lot there ! Is he buying more gum and breath freshener than he used to ? Is he using the credit cards more or the ATM ? Staying late at work ? Going out with 'the guys' more ? Trimming his croch hairs if he didn't before ? Goes missing for hours ? Gives lame excuses ? I'm sure I can think of more. I have experience !

Okay, so stalk your partner basically?

Well...I think these are advanced steps only necessary after showing initial signs of cheating. If a lady did all this with no probably cause then I would call stalking...but I think her context is look into these after he shows signs.

So privacy has no bearing?
    once he shows initial signs and becomes suspicious then he loses that privacy. Many people hire private investigators even to prove infidelity. This goes for either partner.

That's by far the stupidest thing I've ever heard, if you have to hire a private investigator, then obviously the relationship isn't going to work out, even if hes not cheating

Yeah, let's say he finds nothing. Would she tell him?

Or if any of you would check cellphones and emails and find nothing. Would you admit it to your S/O?

My ex and I had an agreement that we could check each other's phones anytime we wanted. Then I started noticing him taking his everywhere he went when he used to never know where it was. I checked it in front of him and finally found where he effed up and forgot to delete a couple. Oops.

He agreed beforehand. I'll allow it.
  • OMGeeeHorses
    Options
    To those who feel it is appropriate to access all of your partner's accounts if you have a "feeling", how would you feel if the roles were reversed?

I wouldn't care. I honestly have nothing to hide. But if I was cheating, I would tell my husband to his face that I wasn't satisfied with him and was cheating. Then it would obviously go from there. Everyone sees cheating as an end to everything. But with most cases it is not. *shurgs*
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    this thread is doing a great job at proving that I may not be as crazy as I thought I was. thanks mfp!
  • nena49659
    nena49659 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Husband cheated. Wanted to work it out. Price of that was earning my trust again. Therefore, I have access to cell phone and all of his accounts. Voluntarily, mind you. He was told that I would be checking them. Periodically, I do. As the trust is rebuilding, the accounts are checked less and less often.

It's been 2 years. The only time anything is checked is if he is showing some of the "signs". Sometimes, the "signs" are just me being suspicious. But, he understands that he made me a suspicious person. I check very rarely now. Very rarely.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I've found, when it becomes a question in your mind and gut, you are most likely right. Even if you aren't there is still something wrong.
  • OMGeeeHorses
    Options
    Husband cheated. Wanted to work it out. Price of that was earning my trust again. Therefore, I have access to cell phone and all of his accounts. Voluntarily, mind you. He was told that I would be checking them. Periodically, I do. As the trust is rebuilding, the accounts are checked less and less often.

It's been 2 years. The only time anything is checked is if he is showing some of the "signs". Sometimes, the "signs" are just me being suspicious. But, he understands that he made me a suspicious person. I check very rarely now. Very rarely.

Well if he wants to work it out, then he knows there would be things like this. So if anyone complains about it. Obviously the Husband wanted it as if he wants his wife's trust back.. Its not just going to be with a card and some flowers.
  • ECA67
    Options
    Yeah...if I was dating someone who was reading all of my emails and checking my phone and my Facebook and asking me about all that crap, that would be the END of that relationship.

You either trust me or you don't. If you don't, that's fine, but we're not going to be together.

I get it, some women have been hurt by cheating. It sucks. But that has nothing to do with me and if you want a relationship with me, trust has to be part of it.

/end rant
    This was done after many signs. I'm single now and have a boyfriend whom I don't check anything of his. Everything is based on trust until he gives me a good reason not to be.
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    A lot of crazy in this thread.
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    His woman is not looking after his needs.
  • whierd
    Options
    Hayley and Hauntingly are the sanest women in a thread...

tennant-oh-dear-god.gif
  • ECA67
    Options

I so understand this !
  • OMGeeeHorses
    Options
    I just find it amusing at some of the things being said. It's easier for someone to say that your "crazy" for checking things if they have never been in anything more than a gf/bf relationship. With marriage it is much more of a commitment and isn't just you go your separate ways if something goes wrong. It's more paper, accounts, money and pets and children wise that needs to be figured up and decided on who gets what. I would rather be called a crazy for checking things, then a lunatic for going through all that to just have another relationship with someone else. Which could lead to the same thing. I find it easier to fix what is already cracking, then walk away from some simple issues that can be fixed..
  • simplycorey
    simplycorey Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    To those who feel it is appropriate to access all of your partner's accounts if you have a "feeling", how would you feel if the roles were reversed?

If I am just dating someone, I don't feel the need to access accounts. If I am married, I feel we have the right to each other's accounts and they will know that going into the marriage BUT I don't check anything until they give me a reason to. I am a pro now though, having been cheated on multiple times, so I know the signs before I even have to access stuff. My "feelings" are pretty much always right. Go me.
  • ECA67
    Options

Well if he wants to work it out, then he knows there would be things like this. So if anyone complains about it. Obviously the Husband wanted it as if he wants his wife's trust back.. Its not just going to be with a card and some flowers.
    so true !
  • OMGeeeHorses
    Options

If I am just dating someone, I don't feel the need to access accounts. If I am married, I feel we have the right to each other's accounts and they will know that going into the marriage. I am a pro now though, having been cheated on multiple times, so I know the signs before I even have to access stuff. My "feelings" are pretty much always right. Go me.

I agree with it. Marriage is much more than a dating relationship. A lot more is at stake and a lot more pain can be had with someone you say I do with.
  • ECA67
    Options
    I just find it amusing at some of the things being said. It's easier for someone to say that your "crazy" for checking things if they have never been in anything more than a gf/bf relationship. With marriage it is much more of a commitment and isn't just you go your separate ways if something goes wrong. It's more paper, accounts, money and pets and children wise that needs to be figured up and decided on who gets what. I would rather be called a crazy for checking things, then a lunatic for going through all that to just have another relationship with someone else. Which could lead to the same thing. I find it easier to fix what is already cracking, then walk away from some simple issues that can be fixed..
    that's the sanest thing I've heard !
This discussion has been closed.