Trashy People are Trashy

Options
124»

Replies

• ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Super Breakfast Burrito, no jalepenos. It's eggs, sausage, tater tots, tomatoes, onions all rolled up together. About 500 calories of breakfast food any time of day you want it. :)

Medium Strawberry slush, real fruit. 250ish calories.
    Nice! But no jalapenos, come on man!

I agree you may need to check your man card if there were no jalapenos.
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    I work right next to a Sonic...that's carnival food. No thanks!
  • bacitracin
    bacitracin Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    All I heard was corn dog....mmmmmmm!

16 corn dogs in a box at the grocery store would be like five bucks.

It's really sad that my first thought was "They're probably both hamplanets that keep fighting because they're together because of the kid and the added stress of that keeps them in poverty, and it all stems from the fact that no one learns proper finances in school, and they probably think that's a really good deal... They never learned how to do math." I have a couple of co-worker like this. Fat, broke and unhappy about it but uneducated about proper choices and how to eat better for less money.

Foster Farms 36 count boxes are probably the cheapest option. Personally, I prefer State Fair brand Honey battered corn dogs, which can usually be found for about $6/16ct box without a coupon but WHOA HOLD UP $9 for 16 Schwan's corn dogs? daaaayum. http://www.schwans.com/products/productDetail.aspx?id=57002 LOOK AT THOSE QUALITY CORNDOGS. Wow. Such cornmeal. Very honey. Much baking taste. No microwave.

Heck, teach the kids how to use a corndog maker ( http://www.amazon.com/Smart-Planet-CDM-1-Corn-Maker/dp/B002MVOIP8 ) and they'd never have to eat a meal that wasn't on a stick ever again. Breakfast? Sausages in waffle batter ON A STICK. Or bacon in pancake batter ON A STICK. Lunch? Ground beef mixed with shredded cheese wrapped in white bread toasted ON A STICK. Dinner? EVERY NIGHT CORN DOGS AW YISSS.

Why else do people have kids if not to have well-trained tiny slave workers..? /s

^__^
  • ldrosophila
    Options
    As I was reading this I was thinking "what the hell is a corn dog?" so I looked it up. Now I know, not only to never eat one but, to stay away from where they are sold.

Once you bite into that warm sweet buttery corn batter and get a bite of the salty hot dog with a hint of mustard you'll know what it means to enter nirvana
  • ldrosophila
    Options
    And to you those saying buy it at a grocery store its cheaper. Stop! Just stop! Unless you have a deep fat fryer you'll never match the glory a corn dog should be through microwave or oven methods alone. That's just crazy talk.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I love Oklahoma. Not.

Unfortunately it is across America, not just any one particular state. I hear these types of conversations on campus from these young men talking to women with such hate and disregard. I worry about the crop of of future fathers, that they do not have roll models beyond TV and self-adulated rap music. The character of these boys has changed for sure, and not for the better.
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    People don't know what corn dogs are????????????????????? :sad:
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    I'm much more upset over the fact that TWO different people said they didn't know what a corndog was.

I was upset that I didn't know what a Scotch Egg was until last year. We need to have a deep-fried deliciousness summit, or something.

What is a scotch egg?? An egg fried in whiskey??

Scotch egg are hard-boiled eggs wrapped in sausage meat, coated in bread crumbs and baked. :drinker:

Tim-Haywards-scotch-egg-007.jpg

And so uncommon here. :(
  • Andreaviolet89
    Andreaviolet89 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    b t dubs: Sonic is notorious for having that type of consumer..not saying redneck wifebeater but...more like bobby jo and barbara jean.

lmfao ^
  • cingle87
    cingle87 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Greggs sausage roll > corndogs, thank us later america
  • Lindaspencer
    Lindaspencer Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    WOW OMG - not sure to laugh - be mad - or go to sonic now -
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    You had me at corn dog...
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options
    I work right next to a Sonic...that's carnival food. No thanks!

um Carnival food, YES PLEASE!
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    They do have awesome breakfast burritos.
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    I thought there were 50 cent corndogs tonight....maybe only if in the supercool sonic text club

Yeah, I bought 9 of those for the family yesterday. :)

They do it every Saturday. 230 calories each.
  • iNkedFiTmama
    iNkedFiTmama Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I have no words. lol
  • mitchiemo
    mitchiemo Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm much more upset over the fact that TWO different people said they didn't know what a corndog was.

In the UK there's almost an equivalent....battered sausage. Its a big fat mystery meat sausage dipped in a flour batter mix and deep fried. You either eat it with your fingers or with a little wooden fork . Available in all Fish & Chip shops (Chippies) up and down the country.
  • usmc01462
    usmc01462 Posts: 1,944 Member
    Options
    im from boston Massachusetts I cant stand corn dogs..but they sell them in the box here..as far as the guy in the van..I think I would have ripped him out of the car and drove her family home then go back and beat his *kitten*