From 420.2 pounds to 243.4 pounds in ten months. (Pictures)

Options

Replies

• RubyLou25
    RubyLou25 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    You loom amazing and so mich happier!
  • sweetpea1076
    sweetpea1076 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are a true hero! Why don't you do what I do, sit in front of the TV watching my programmes whilst on my exercise bike. I don't have to find time for this and it's amazing how quickly your length of time increases, and therefore your fitness levels. When I started I could only do 4 minutes, now I happily do 25 to 30 minutes each morning whilst watching Breakfast TV.
  • PosterGuy1
    PosterGuy1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are a true hero! Why don't you do what I do, sit in front of the TV watching my programmes whilst on my exercise bike. I don't have to find time for this and it's amazing how quickly your length of time increases, and therefore your fitness levels. When I started I could only do 4 minutes, now I happily do 25 to 30 minutes each morning whilst watching Breakfast TV.

I think by big thing is going to be be lifting weights. I really need to tone.
  • PosterGuy1
    Options
    Outstanding! Really well done.

I do want to add that I don't think you'd regret getting a head start on your "year of exercise" in late 2013 :smile:

Lately, I've been trying to do stuff like walk more.
  • ouwho
    ouwho Posts: 29
    Options
    Such phenomenal progress and dedication!
  • PosterGuy1
    Options
    Such phenomenal progress and dedication!

You have been doing a great job on your journey, too!
  • delarosa261
    delarosa261 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! U make me want to continue on my journey too! Congradulations!
  • SyntonicGarden
    SyntonicGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    You, sir, are an inspiration. Nice work! :) Lookin good!
  • PosterGuy1
    Options
    You, sir, are an inspiration. Nice work! :) Lookin good!

Thank you! I did this to be healthy, but the looks are a bonus. LOL.
  • lisamlucas82
    Options
    I like that! I think 2014 will be my year of fitness as well! Thanks for sharing your story!
  • PosterGuy1
    Options
    I like that! I think 2014 will be my year of fitness as well! Thanks for sharing your story!

You're welcome! I'm sure you'll have a great year of fitness.
  • kg047
    kg047 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congrats on your hard work and dedication! Keep it up!
  • jennnnn2u
    Options
    This is so amazing and such an inspiration! You look amazing and I imagine you feel equally as awesome!
  • shst07
    shst07 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Great job!
  • HeidiSmith419
    HeidiSmith419 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! But now you need some clothes that FIT! ;) I can tell you are a much smaller guy under that blue plaid shirt!
  • PosterGuy1
    Options
    Awesome job!! But now you need some clothes that FIT! ;) I can tell you are a much smaller guy under that blue plaid shirt!

Its a balance for me. I don't want them to look too tight.

That shirt is a 2X, and I used a safety pin and had it pinned back so it would look smaller. LOL.
  • ajfrench
    ajfrench Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Wow this is significant! What an inspiration. Keep it up!
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    WOW - AMAZING - GREAT WORK!
  • PosterGuy1
    Options
    Thanks guys! I'm a little nervous about the holidays, but I think I should be okay.
  • Vex3521
    Vex3521 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    What an amazing journey you've been on! Simply fantastic work. You're going to do great!!! Don't worry about the holidays.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!