Extra cals not working despite patience= hmmmm!

12345679»

Replies

• Siansonea
    Siansonea Posts: 917 Member
    You know those threads where you want to call someone a female dog so badly that you make a post about sometimes wanting to call someone a female dog? This is one of those threads.

There's no need for that. Whether you say it directly or in that cop-out passive-aggressive way that you used. It's not nice - behave yourself.

images-7_zps67d48aa5.jpeg

While I feel duly chastised, the sentiment still stands. I can't help the way I feel.

Also, I prefer to call it being indirect but to each their own.

Well, call it what you will. Message received. Guess what? My feelings aren't hurt. :laugh: If you really want to insult me, you're going to have to get up pretty early in the morning to do that...:drinker:
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    You know those threads where you want to call someone a female dog so badly that you make a post about sometimes wanting to call someone a female dog? This is one of those threads.

There's no need for that. Whether you say it directly or in that cop-out passive-aggressive way that you used. It's not nice - behave yourself.

While I feel duly chastised, the sentiment still stands. I can't help the way I feel.

You feeling angry doesn't mean another woman is a *****. That's emotional reasoning. 'I am sad so you are mean,' 'I am frightened so you are scary'. It's just you feeling angry and lashing out which is neither reasonable nor acceptable. You are out of order so first pack it in and second apologise. smh

Ever been called a ***** by a stranger? How did YOU feel.

I said I felt duly chastised (the yellow card was for me, after all)...

But since you brought up a new topic:
    It's only emotional reasoning if the person (I don't know why you're assuming it's a woman) isn't in fact worthy of the title.

The one time I've been called a ***** by a stranger, to my face no less, was hilarious and didn't make me feel bad. It's only people I know and care about that can actually hurt my feelings. Why would anyone care what someone who has no impact on their life thinks about them, especially someone on the internet?

Is it weird to white knight for someone when you don't even know who you're white knighting for?
  • Hildy_J
    Hildy_J Posts: 1,050 Member

The one time I've been called a ***** by a stranger, to my face no less, was hilarious and didn't make me feel bad.

The last time someone said that to my face they said Happy Birthday to the ground immediately afterwards. I chipped his tooth, too.... Happy days! :bigsmile:
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member

The one time I've been called a ***** by a stranger, to my face no less, was hilarious and didn't make me feel bad.

The last time someone said that to my face they said Happy Birthday to the ground immediately afterwards. I chipped his tooth, too.... Happy days! :bigsmile:

This sounds like a story deserving a fuller treatment.

*pulls up chair*
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Is it weird to white knight for someone when you don't even know who you're white knighting for?

A true knight doesn't "get to know" Rapunzel before rescuing her.
  • Hildy_J
    Hildy_J Posts: 1,050 Member

I thought that odd? Who cares whether you know either of them or not. It's the behaviour you're condemning.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member

h6275A691
  • Siansonea
    Ooo, I love Neil deGrasse Tyson! What are we talking about now? :bigsmile:
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    gotta love when someone makes someone else's thread all about him/her.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member

You feeling angry doesn't mean another woman is a *****. That's emotional reasoning. 'I am sad so you are mean,' 'I am frightened so you are scary'. It's just you feeling angry and lashing out which is neither reasonable nor acceptable. You are out of order so first pack it in and second apologise. smh

Ever been called a ***** by a stranger? How did YOU feel.
    Nobody appointed you to decide how other people should or shouldn't interact. Nobody cares what is or isn't acceptable to you. Get over yourself.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member

Does he wait though to see if Rapunzel can handle herself?
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member

Does he wait though to see if Rapunzel can handle herself?

Rapunzel was never in the hands of a "true knight" - Zal was just her lover. Or a wandering prince that just happened by. Rapunzel is a dumb floozy with "clothes getting tight" that gives the prince away and he actually never saves her.

I don't think I'd want to be compared to any of the characters in that fairy tale.
  • Siansonea
    So wait, Rapunzel's the gal who could spin her straw-colored hair into gold, right? Or am I thinking of something else? :smokin:
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    So wait, Rapunzel's the gal who could spin her straw-colored hair into gold, right? Or am I thinking of something else? :smokin:
    :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    You're thinking of the princess in Rumpelstiltskin. Now this thread is about cats. Okay?
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Hmmm. Isn't this the "diet and weight loss" forum? :huh:

No. This is where you come for an argument.

'No it isn't'. '

'That's not an argument that's just a contradiction'.

'No it isn't'.

etc... apologies to Monty Python :bigsmile:

You're my new best friend. :flowerforyou: :drinker:

That speaks volumes.

glad someone said it

Um. Burn? I guess? :drinker:

You don't seem to be making a lot of fans here.

I can drink to that. :laugh:

:drinker:
    Considering her avatar is Pizzazz, I don't think she really gives a *kitten* if she makes friends.
    tumblr_mvnlo3o3fB1qe8a0fo1_r1_250.gif

In for this gif.
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member

4QNfi9p.gif
  • I agree. I don't understand the point of being hurtful to other human beings in life.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    If your not measuring and weighing and logging everything correctly then I would start there.... If you don't have a handle there then nothing else you do is going to make a difference because you will be just guessing at that point....

Agreed with what he said. I measure almost everything on my food scale & have lost around 70 pounds since starting myfitnesspal.