LOW CARB DIET from today.- who's with me?

Options
191011121315»

Replies

• Nanamo2012
    Nanamo2012 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I started this diet yesterday, if this group is still running can you add me please, am in dyer need of some help....
  • shred_me_up
    shred_me_up Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    nope hahahah. low carb makes me miserable, plus although the weight comes off fast, it comes back on faster
  • scooter825
    scooter825 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    First group I'm joining (if you can please add me). Just started my low carb cut and lost six pounds in three days. Very excited to be back on it. Got past day three and thats the hardest part.
  • dirtyhippie87
    Options
    I've been attempting low carb/paleo for a couple days. Add me, too! Feel free to get onto me lol :]
  • Arne_becomesxXx
    Arne_becomesxXx Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I am on low carb - high fat....feel free to add me and support our carb creeper :)
  • nomorebingesgirl2014
    nomorebingesgirl2014 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Bunp
  • 22dream
    22dream Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    IM WONDERING IF ON LOW CARB IF YOU CAN STLL BUILD MUSCLE LIKE YOUR BUTT AND THIGHS WILL YOU STILL HAVE A FIGURE OR JUST BE SKINNY??
  • sassle
    sassle Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join the group too please add me...
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Never doing it again. Boring.
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,

A low carb diet can be as strict as you personally want it and depends a lot on your will power. The general rule I like to follow is:

No bread
    No pasta
    No rice
    No potato
    No junk

If you just follow this rule, the diet is bound to work but like I said it depends on your will power and personal preferences. You can still have legumes like lentils and chick peas in moderation but mainly focus on lean meats, salads, soups and if you like the taste and cant give up on pastas then I suggest looking into slim konjac pasta. Which is made from a vegetable and is an alternative to pasta.

I did an even stricter version of this also known as the Dukan diet in which I just ate chicken and fat free yogurt for about a month and lost just over a stone. But that was just too hard to stick to and I easily got bored and put the weight back on. Therefore, I added fruit and veg (avoiding carby fruit and veg such as potato and mangoes) into my diet with fresh fruit juice and chick peas in moderation. Also read food labels before having sauces and dips as they can included added sugars.

And please feel free to add me and join the group! :) x

any plan that says "eliminate these food groups" is not going to be sustainable in the long term ...

Carbs do not make you fat, overeating on calories makes you fat.

You said you lost 22 pounds doing low carb before, what happened to the loss? If you did something before and did not keep the weight off, why repeat?

Incorrect!

ONF