True Male Beauty!

Options
12345679»

Replies

• _jordy_
    _jordy_ Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm fan of skinny guys. You don't need muscles, just prominent bones to hang with me.

So vote posting more thin dudes!
  • Safiyandi
    Options
    Oh jesus, this went downhill fast. I move that this thread should henceforth consist solely of pictures of:

-Chubby men
    -Fit men
    -Hairy men
    -Funny men
    -Men in underwear
    -Jeff Goldblum
  • dirty_dirty_eater
    dirty_dirty_eater Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I don't think marriage is solely of benefit to women. Men have ruled the world since the beginning of time and they're the ones that invented marriage - and we all know that men don't do anything that doesn't have a direct benefit to themselves. Boiled down to basics, it's a way for him to claim ownership of a woman and have the best possible odds that the offspring she bears will have his DNA. Add to that the fact that a wife serves his needs as a cook, maid, nanny and recreational sex partner...and marriage is a pretty good deal for men. There's a reason that widowed and divorced men re-marry more often and more quickly than widowed or divorced women do. Married men also live longer and report greater health and happiness than single men, which does not hold true for women.

As for women choosing partners that provide wealth and social status, that's as old as time and I don't see how anyone can refute that we're hardwired that way. We can override it with logic and emotion, but at the core the instinct to mate with a male who can provide the best possible situation for our offspring (even if we never have any) is always there.

:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:

The reason you're seeing the above as a rebuttal is that it's far more polite than saying that you're out of your bleeding mind.
  • SuperCrsa
    SuperCrsa Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    TopGear460.jpg

:blushing:

Yes oh Yes! I have the BIGGEST crush on Jeremy!
  • BossLadyDSimp
    BossLadyDSimp Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Love this!

I say if you can give me consistency, loyalty, and honesty who cares about your shape. That is something we can work on together! The inside is what matters ...

I cant be a big girl dating a stick!!!!!

50540473.png
  • SuperCrsa
    SuperCrsa Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    No, no, no... I'm not saying that men don't love their kids.

Oh my.

There is a very specific [pseudo-]science that deals with evolutionary psychology and biology (although the biology part is usually better done that the psychology). To say that something is 'hardwired' is very specifically defined in those fields.

I didn't speak to the non-biological aspects of it at all. There are TONS of those, and I agree that they very often (most often?) override any theoretical biological hardwiring we have goin' on as a species.

We do have tons of perception-related ones (like vision, I mean) that are my favorites, just as a side note. Those really are hardwired and evolutionary, and it's awesome! :)

I really do agree with you, :smile: awesome words. While we are still individuals and have our own choices to make in this life, by evolution we are hardwired to want/react/crave/whatever certain things.

Darn body sometimes it just doesnt work with me..

Edit to add some great reading amongst these lovely men!
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    lumberjack.gif
    tumblr_mqsedz1Qqn1s27d52o2_250.gif
    nakedmal_zps63806971.gif