Pastry Chef: Immoral and Unethical?

Options

Replies

• ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    You should kill her to save the others. It's the right thing to do.

ummm...lol?
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Some of the comments in this thread are just typical of the mean people of MFP. OP, if she can't support you on your journey by working somewhere else, it's time to stop being her friend. Have you tried talking to her about working somewhere else, like an animal shelter or a food co-op? Maybe for Beachbody?
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    Congratulate her , she is in work , not a mass murderer , no one is forcing any one to over eat what she will be making , lighten up :)

Of course she is not forcing people...But opportunity leads to that desire

and some people just can't control themselves...it's a slippery slope...have one pastry and the next thing you know that's all you eat and you're 500 Lbs.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Pastries are delicious. She'd be my new best friend.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    In...

...for pastries.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    WILL NO ONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN?!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

Killing is a bit extreme. You should do two things: Throw all the party treats in the garbage before the rest of your coworkers can do irreparable harm to themselves by eating them. Then smash her hands with a hammer. Can't make pastry with broken hands.

I stand by my words. She is one the verge of becoming a mass murderer. Taking her out is the only way to protect humanity. Her hands will heal. What then? Exactly.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Congratulate her , she is in work , not a mass murderer , no one is forcing any one to over eat what she will be making , lighten up :)

Of course she is not forcing people...But opportunity leads to that desire

and some people just can't control themselves...it's a slippery slope...have one pastry and the next thing you know that's all you eat and you're 500 Lbs.

QFT.

Think how much thinner and healthier we'd all be if pastries didn't exist at all. It's basic logic, really.
  • ryry_
    Options
    It is clear a lot of people aren't taking this seriously and because of that I'm not surprised there's an obesity epidemic in America.

Right!? I'm not sure about the drugs and sex part but I can't just turn a blind eye to my convictions
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options
    Depends.

What's her Croquembouche like?

If it's poor she may have to die...
  • Contrarian
    Options

ummm...lol?

No. No lol. You have a responsibility to protect those who cannot protect themselves.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    just pour salt on them.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    Within the month, OP is going to be firebombing Domino's locations.
  • ryry_
    Options
    It's astonishing that someone would be so brazenly careless with their futures.....and the lives of others.

In this day and age, the only acceptable career in food is that of an organic-raw-vegan chef who can educate and help others understand the importance of such healthy choices.

Chocolate, sugar, pastry, etc are clearly evil and unhealthy and should be banned.

Obviously, you should ditch her.

I appreciate the input Lora...I'm not sure organic route is the way to go...Instead of sweetener I use all natural honey or stevia (use to use splenda before I read up on it).

The whole raw organic thing is not sustainable IMO
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    good pastries are amazeballs.

tumblr_m7rv838XV01qd8qcdo3_500.gif
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    OMG.

LMFAO.

YOU DID NOT.
  • pastryari
    Options

Excuse me! :angry:
  • pastryari
    Options

Killing is a bit extreme. You should do two things: Throw all the party treats in the garbage before the rest of your coworkers can do irreparable harm to themselves by eating them. Then smash her hands with a hammer. Can't make pastry with broken hands.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
  • ryry_
    Options
    Lighten up Francis. She's not dealing meth to children.

Did I say she was!? If you don't want to partcipate in the discussion then kindly go somewhere else
  • Contrarian
    Options

Excuse me! :angry:

Oh. It is you. This one can live.