Approached

Options

Replies

• salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    It can get annoying at times, however just be choosey with who you accept as a friend....... ignore the others.
  • Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
    Options
    I have a mix of men and women on my FL. The men are flirty, but so am I. That being said, I haven't had a single one not offer help when I need it or encouragement when I am feeling down.

Then you have the wrong kind of male friends.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    People here need to get a life if they're flirting and stuff. This isn't a dating site people! This is all serious to me here. I'm as hard-core here as I am in the gym. It's all business and hard work. Playing around or doing things halfway doesn't pay off. Whether it's the gym or MFP you need to focus on your goals or you'll never hit them.

Hard work pays off. I can now do tricep extensions with the full stack.

Wtf-tricep-extensions.gif
  • IwearBatmanUndies
    Options
    :noway: I would like to meet the thirsty individuals. people who wouldnt otherwise warrant a second look, are complaining about being hit on. How did I end up in this paralell universe?
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Ugh! It happens daily! I can't help it that I am so pretty and popular!! But that doesn't mean I want you.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    YES!! LOL, for that reason, I don't typically add any men. I just rather not go there. I don't feel sexy when I'm counting calories, venting about my struggles, and sharing the joys of wanting to lose weight. Not all the guys are that way, but to avoid it, I just decline the male requests.

don't paint us all with the same brush.
  • FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Everyone hates me.

QFT
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    I am all for meeting people with similar interests and goals. I want to know what motivates you and what works for you. I'm on here because I want to lose weight. Has anyone else been approached on here as if this is a dating website? I keep accepting friends, because I truly want a good support system. I don't want a date.

Me being who I am motivates me. I love challenging myself & being at the top of my game.

I've been approached several times here on many levels. Not my style, although there are a few select people I would love to share a drink or two & walk over to pull their virtual portrait off the wall & see the back of the naked canvas before all the paint is brushed on.
  • whierd
    Options
    YES!! LOL, for that reason, I don't typically add any men. I just rather not go there. I don't feel sexy when I'm counting calories, venting about my struggles, and sharing the joys of wanting to lose weight. Not all the guys are that way, but to avoid it, I just decline the male requests.

don't paint us all with the same brush.

Yeah, that is unsanitary.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Dear Lord, people can find anything to complain about. If someone smiles at you at the grocery store do you mace them because you're "not there to get hit on?"

You can meet someone anywhere.... MFP, Starbucks, Match.com, the gynecologist's office, and even the morgue.

Take it as a compliment or GTFO.
  • fivethreeone
    fivethreeone Posts: 8,196 Member
    Options
    :noway: I would like to meet the thirsty individuals. people who wouldnt otherwise warrant a second look, are complaining about being hit on. How did I end up in this paralell universe?

:laugh:
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Not really - I am too big of a bish.
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I am all for meeting people with similar interests and goals. I want to know what motivates you and what works for you. I'm on here because I want to lose weight. Has anyone else been approached on here as if this is a dating website? I keep accepting friends, because I truly want a good support system. I don't want a date.

Me being who I am motivates me. I love challenging myself & being at the top of my game.

I've been approached several times here on many levels. Not my style, although there are a few select people I would love to share a drink or two & walk over to pull their virtual portrait off the wall & see the back of the naked canvas before all the paint is brushed on.

Still waiting
  • odusgolp
    Options
    Not really - I am too big of a bish.

STOP LYING! I've been trying for months, Sara. MONTHS!

:smokin:
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

Gold.
  • whierd
    Options
    Dear Lord, people can find anything to complain about. If someone smiles at you at the grocery store do you mace them because you're "not there to get hit on?"

You can meet someone anywhere.... MFP, Starbucks, Match.com, the gynecologist's office, and even the morgue.

The gyno's office could be awkward...
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options

My Gyno is hot, and recently divorced. I should make an appointment!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

+1
  • whierd
    Options

"You already got to third base. How about dinner?"
  • odusgolp
    Options

"You already got to third base. How about dinner?"

Ditto Adini... Mine's hot.

Where was wheird when I needed a pick-up line?