Approached

Options

Replies

• mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    While friends on here and support in general is important, motivating yourself is much more important. You just be the best YOU that YOU can be. Get motivated by making mini goals, take pictures of yourself occasionally so that you can see the difference you are making in your own body, or keep track of how much weight you can lift, miles you can walk, run, bike, swim, whatever it is.

As for being "approached", take it as a compliment and move on.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Dear Lord, people can find anything to complain about. If someone smiles at you at the grocery store do you mace them because you're "not there to get hit on?"

You can meet someone anywhere.... MFP, Starbucks, Match.com, the gynecologist's office, and even the morgue.

Take it as a compliment or GTFO.

My Gyno is hot, and recently divorced. I should make an appointment!

"You already got to third base. How about dinner?"

Ooooh, yeah. And he's very gentle. :wink:
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    Everyone hates me.

QFT

I don't know what that means, but I'm going to assume you just hit on me... now I'm going to write your name all over my notebooks.
  • _jayciemarie_
    _jayciemarie_ Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Dear Lord, people can find anything to complain about. If someone smiles at you at the grocery store do you mace them because you're "not there to get hit on?"

You can meet someone anywhere.... MFP, Starbucks, Match.com, the gynecologist's office, and even the morgue.

Wow! I asked a question as I'm new to this board. I realize people can meet anywhere. No need for drama. I believe I mentioned I like to meet people with a similar goal (male or female). My only goal on this website is weightloss and a healthy life. I just wasn't expecting someone to come across and say "good job, want to hook up". Caught me off guard.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    [url][/url]
  • Strangegirlz
    Strangegirlz Posts: 92 Member
    Options

My Gyno is hot, and recently divorced. I should make an appointment!

"You already got to third base. How about dinner?"

too funny
  • sklarbodds
    sklarbodds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Ugh! It happens daily! I can't help it that I am so pretty and popular!! But that doesn't mean I want you.
    I'll stop asking if you say yes.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options

Wow! I asked a question as I'm new to this board. I realize people can meet anywhere. No need for drama. I believe I mentioned I like to meet people with a similar goal (male or female). My only goal on this website is weightloss and a healthy life. I just wasn't expecting someone to come across and say "good job, want to hook up". Caught me off guard.

honey, this isn't drama. this is hilarious.
  • sklarbodds
    Options
    Everyone hates me.

QFT

I don't know what that means, but I'm going to assume you just hit on me... now I'm going to write your name all over my notebooks.
    Does that mean you're going to erase mine first? WTF?
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    Is this a joke thread?
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    This is depressing! I have NEVER been approached here..i am sulking here :angry:
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    Ugh! It happens daily! I can't help it that I am so pretty and popular!! But that doesn't mean I want you.

rs_500x227-131003121719-mean-girls-21.gif
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    Everyone hates me.

QFT

You've been upgraded to a shrine in my closet...can I have a lock of your hair?
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    Save the drama for your llama.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRozKfYGFVc
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    well I'm jealous. :brokenheart: When you are old and married no one will want you anymore. :laugh:
  • sklarbodds
    Options
    Everyone hates me.

QFT

You've been upgraded to a shrine in my closet...can I have a lock of your hair?
    Head, chest or pubic? (Your answer will effect my answer)
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    well I'm jealous. :brokenheart: When you are old and married no one will want you anymore. :laugh:
    You don't even LOOK "old" lol. You look like you've barely hit 30.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

^truth
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options

And I get hit on by a chick. Sheesh. Is this a lesbian website??? :wink: (and thank you darlin!)
  • sklarbodds
    Options

And I get hit on by a chick. Sheesh. Is this a lesbian website??? :wink: (and thank you darlin!)
    ^^^ Would ^^^