Really BAD tattoos

Options
Liss_Bee
Liss_Bee Posts: 187 Member
I'm planning on getting tattoos to reward myself for weight loss... first one will be at the 50 pound mark (will be my first ever!). But it got me thinking about people with really bad tattoos. A lady I used to work with wanted to get a devil on her bum shoveling coal into the crack... O.O

Name some of the worst you've seen or heard of someone wanting...

Replies

• matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I was with one of my best friends when he got his first tattoo......it was a quote:

"Time is the ultimate healer, exsperience the ultimate teacher."

See what I did there? Yeah. If I would have noticed it before, I would have knocked the needle out of the guy's hand. Idiot.
  • ctina197six
    ctina197six Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I saw a guy with a monkey on his belly with his navel as the butt hole.
  • ZozoMonster
    ZozoMonster Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Some of mine are pretty bad aha
  • Liss_Bee
    Options
    I was with one of my best friends when he got his first tattoo......it was a quote:

"Time is the ultimate healer, exsperience the ultimate teacher."

See what I did there? Yeah. If I would have noticed it before, I would have knocked the needle out of the guy's hand. Idiot.

HA got to love words that either the tattoo artist or the person receiving the tattoo have no idea how to spell.

As for the monkey *kitten* I heard about that one, it was on that show about them changing really bad tattoos into something good right? I saw one episode of that show and just loved it!
  • RinnyLush
    RinnyLush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I once went on a date with a guy who showed me his calf tattoo of a hand making the peace sign gesture - but it was not intended to communicate peace. There were gooey strands of something dripping from the fingers, and below it in large letters read "FINGER BANG!".

I'm not even joking.
  • Liss_Bee
    Options
    I once went on a date with a guy who showed me his calf tattoo of a hand making the peace sign gesture - but it was not intended to communicate peace. There were gooey strands of something dripping from the fingers, and below it in large letters read "FINGER BANG!".

I'm not even joking.

Oh wow, yeah I would say there wasn't a second date eh? LOL
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    A friend of a friend had a face tattooed on the back of his head.
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    My father has a tattoo on his ankle of a rooster with a noose around his neck. I was probably 18 before I figured out what it meant. Ew!
  • RinnyLush
    RinnyLush Posts: 389 Member
    Options

I'm not even joking.

Oh wow, yeah I would say there wasn't a second date eh? LOL

Haha, indeed. I was quite appalled, so no, we did not continue to see each other.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    bad-tattoo-pic1.jpg
  • GothyFaery
    GothyFaery Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    My hubby and I were with some friends in Vegas and after way too many drinks decided it would be a good idea for us all to get tattooed. Hubby kept screaming he would pay for everyone but we had to do it RIGHT NOW. After flipping through flash books in a shop on the strip, I found something I thought I loved. It was this God awful tribal dragon wrapped around a tribal cross. That's what I wanted and I wanted this thing to cover my WHOLE back. Luckily for us, the tattoo shop refused to tattoo us drunk. We walked out cussing them but the next morning I wanted to go back and personally thank every each and one of them for turning us away. I'm in the process of getting a really nice piece put on my back now, getting more work done on Saturday! That's the closest I've come to a bad tattoo (besides the one that I covered up but that was more of a bad experience than a bad tattoo, way long story).
  • Liss_Bee
    Options
    bad-tattoo-pic1.jpg

Oh dear.... hmm I really have no words for this right now. =S
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    bad-tattoo-pic1.jpg

Oh dear.... hmm I really have no words for this right now. =S

Thankfully, that is not mine (I don't have any ink, actually)...but I came across this many moons ago & was like...da *kitten* o.O
  • Amadbro
    Amadbro Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Whatever you do dont go out and get something meaningless like this one guy I know..he got a ton of tribal art..pff what a douche
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    bad-tattoo-pic1.jpg
    Even the necklace!!! :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    I'm sure a lot of people would think it's bad, but I thought it was pretty cool.

I saw this picture on the internet once of a woman who had an exact anatomical representation of a uterus, ovary, and cervix right where it should be. It was pretty cool. I'd find it but its too NSFW.
  • Liss_Bee
    Options
    Whatever you do dont go out and get something meaningless like this one guy I know..he got a ton of tribal art..pff what a douche

I'm getting a bee. My name means honey bee in Greek and there is a mythology story of a woman named Melissa that helped Zeus live when his father was trying to kill him. =]
  • sabified
    sabified Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    I saw a guy with a monkey on his belly with his navel as the butt hole.

I've seen this with a cat and another of a lady with her legs spread... :noway:
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Who knew that ALF was the caped crusader?

alf-worst-batman-tattoos.jpg
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    My father has a tattoo on his ankle of a rooster with a noose around his neck. I was probably 18 before I figured out what it meant. Ew!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    I knew a guy with the same tattoo...... um trying to compensate lol