Replies

• 2Heavy2Long
    2Heavy2Long Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    head-tattoo-4.jpg
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    A friend of my daughters got a saltine cracker... that is all, nothing else. Just a cracker, I mean really WTH????
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    bad-tattoo-pic1.jpg

Oh dear.... hmm I really have no words for this right now. =S

Thankfully, that is not mine (I don't have any ink, actually)...but I came across this many moons ago & was like...da *kitten* o.O

Have you read the story on that one? It's the poor dude's dead wife's picture from their wedding. She died in a tragic house fire. Someone fixed it for him.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/the-worlds-worst-tattoo-has-finally-been-fixed

enhanced-buzz-20962-1361547630-4.jpg
  • gkwatra
    gkwatra Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    My exboyfriends best friend has a wolf face on his upper arm, it's awful, the guy is ridiculously skinny so there wasn't much room for the tattoo, you have to look at it for like 5 minutes to figure out what it is. The outline of it is nicely done, but I they must've switched tattoers half way through or the guy was drinking because after the outline its not shaded well, doesn't have the multiple colors like a wolf should in it mane, and the worst part is the eyes and tongue, the wolfs crossed eyed, with solid black pupils-no color in them at all, and the tongue looks like it was deformed.

He had a tattoo of Moon Moon??? :laugh:
  • CheeksBryant
    CheeksBryant Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    saw one of a guy with his armpit tatted with a woman's legs on each side of his armpit hair.....really?
  • MissRikki03
    Options
    Wow, i love this idea! I'm doing this too. I have been on a tattoo kick this year and this seems like THE perfect reward (not food involved) for me! Thanks for this.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    bad-tattoo-pic1.jpg

Oh dear.... hmm I really have no words for this right now. =S

Thankfully, that is not mine (I don't have any ink, actually)...but I came across this many moons ago & was like...da *kitten* o.O

Have you read the story on that one? It's the poor dude's dead wife's picture from their wedding. She died in a tragic house fire. Someone fixed it for him.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/the-worlds-worst-tattoo-has-finally-been-fixed

enhanced-buzz-20962-1361547630-4.jpg

Thank goodness...the redo looks amazing!
  • 2Heavy2Long
    Options
    fresh.jpg
  • 2Heavy2Long
    Options
    tattoo-barker_l.jpg
  • Liss_Bee
    Liss_Bee Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    tattoo-barker_l.jpg

Ohhh the price is so wrong Bob.... =D
  • paulylovesme
    Options
    lol I saw that too on that tattoo show!
  • paulylovesme
    Options
    I have a tattoo but mine is awesome. Some ppl I just don't get. There is a girl at my gym that is gorgeous but is covered in garbage by all her tattoos. a few is classy but there is a point where you start to look like graffiti on a beautiful building. There is a thin line between class and trash. .
  • TheGirlsATimeBomb
    TheGirlsATimeBomb Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    IMAG0851_zps40aa9ba0.jpg
    my friend's leg. gas mask and bird she did herself, the chicken scratch was a friend of hers who never tattooed before, she let them practice on her. the flowers were just filler by a friend of hers who isn't that great either.
  • xxharlequinx
    Options
    My friend got a sun tattooed on her *kitten*. Next to it said, "Hello, sunshine".
    Her reasoning was that she wanted the guys she slept with to see it in the morning before they dipped out.
    Lolol.
  • Liss_Bee
    Options
    Wow, i love this idea! I'm doing this too. I have been on a tattoo kick this year and this seems like THE perfect reward (not food involved) for me! Thanks for this.

Thanks! =]
  • TriLifter
    TriLifter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    I have a tattoo but mine is awesome. Some ppl I just don't get. There is a girl at my gym that is gorgeous but is covered in garbage by all her tattoos. a few is classy but there is a point where you start to look like graffiti on a beautiful building. There is a thin line between class and trash. .

Interesting.
  • Liss_Bee
    Options
    IMAG0851_zps40aa9ba0.jpg
    my friend's leg. gas mask and bird she did herself, the chicken scratch was a friend of hers who never tattooed before, she let them practice on her. the flowers were just filler by a friend of hers who isn't that great either.

Ok, why would you let someone "practice" on you? That's a big jumbled mess. lol

Azz tattoos are just a bit off putting in general... LOL! Even if you have a nice bum, it sends the very wrong message. =D
  • mdhummel
    mdhummel Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I am so thankful I didn't get a tattoo in college. Fairies and "tramp stamps" were really popular at the time and I would have regretted marking my body with either of those tattoos.

My brother's ex girlfriend had some pretty bad tattoos. Besides having her granfather's face tattooed on her back (sweet gesture, but ugly tattoo) she had some hundred dollar bills tattooed on her back. My brother hated the tattoo so much that he nicknamed her his "cash money hoe". Needless to say, that relationship did not work out!
  • TheGirlsATimeBomb
    TheGirlsATimeBomb Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    IMAG0851_zps40aa9ba0.jpg

Ok, why would you let someone "practice" on you? That's a big jumbled mess. lol

Azz tattoos are just a bit off putting in general... LOL! Even if you have a nice bum, it sends the very wrong message. =D

i agree, but she's got killer arm, collar bone and knuckle tattoos to make up for it. it really works for her.
  • tknuzum1984
    Options
    Whatever you do dont go out and get something meaningless like this one guy I know..he got a ton of tribal art..pff what a douche

This guy is AWEOMSE! lol. To funny. And Tribal was the thing for awhile. Its all good! I like mine tats, but am sure others thing otherwise, but hey, its my "temple" lol. Crappy art or not.