Really BAD tattoos

Options

Replies

• silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    My father has a tattoo on his ankle of a rooster with a noose around his neck. I was probably 18 before I figured out what it meant. Ew!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    I knew a guy with the same tattoo...... um trying to compensate lol

I don't get it!!!

choking a c*ck? as in, masturbating?
  • Liss_Bee
    Liss_Bee Posts: 187 Member
    Options

I'm sorry I didn't know there was already a thread like this. >.< Me and a co-worker were talking about tattoo's and it just kinda came up....

No apology necessary. My thread isn't limited to just bad tattoos, although those are the fun ones to find and post.

In addition to Bad Ink, there is another show which I think is even better. I believe it is called Tattoo Rescue, and it has 3 artists that do amazing cover ups. And as a bonus, the female artist is easy on the eyes too. :)

I'll have to check that one out too! Your thread is cracking me up right now! LOL!
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    My father has a tattoo on his ankle of a rooster with a noose around his neck. I was probably 18 before I figured out what it meant. Ew!

I don't get it!!!

A hung c0ck at the ankle. :noway:
  • Liss_Bee
    Options

I don't get it!!!

Ding ding dinnng! lol
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options

I don't get it!!!

My first thought was what silvergurl said, but this makes sense! :drinker:
  • farrellb21
    Options
    My exboyfriends best friend has a wolf face on his upper arm, it's awful, the guy is ridiculously skinny so there wasn't much room for the tattoo, you have to look at it for like 5 minutes to figure out what it is. The outline of it is nicely done, but I they must've switched tattoers half way through or the guy was drinking because after the outline its not shaded well, doesn't have the multiple colors like a wolf should in it mane, and the worst part is the eyes and tongue, the wolfs crossed eyed, with solid black pupils-no color in them at all, and the tongue looks like it was deformed.
  • Erin_goBrahScience
    Erin_goBrahScience Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options

I don't get it!!!

My first thought was what silvergurl said, but this makes sense! :drinker:

that's what I thought too
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options

I don't get it!!!

Ding ding dinnng! lol

Ooooh, seriously?! Uh...
  • 2Heavy2Long
    2Heavy2Long Posts: 315 Member
    Options

I'm sorry I didn't know there was already a thread like this. >.< Me and a co-worker were talking about tattoo's and it just kinda came up....

No apology necessary. My thread isn't limited to just bad tattoos, although those are the fun ones to find and post.

In addition to Bad Ink, there is another show which I think is even better. I believe it is called Tattoo Rescue, and it has 3 artists that do amazing cover ups. And as a bonus, the female artist is easy on the eyes too. :)

I'll have to check that one out too! Your thread is cracking me up right now! LOL!

Thanks. :)
  • 2Heavy2Long
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSq3tmjmQv0EWdc4YsXfJ8zlws_Pwklj0K8islzwjF2yyrWGEruRCQN1ZMVzg
  • MrsK20141004
    MrsK20141004 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Bump to follow!
  • 2Heavy2Long
    Options
    tl-horizontal_main
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSq3tmjmQv0EWdc4YsXfJ8zlws_Pwklj0K8islzwjF2yyrWGEruRCQN1ZMVzg
    2 years ago I saw a hot chick at the WalMart returns desk with a tramp stamp of 2 eyes. When she bent over the counter to sign a form, it reveals 2 hands to go with it. At that perfect angle, it looked like someone was climbing outta her butt cracking and pulling down her pants to look around. I assume that's the look she was going for, because that's what I saw.

Did I mention that the tattoo was of a female? :huh:
  • 2Heavy2Long
    Options
    yolo-lead.jpg?w=600&h=350
  • Liss_Bee
    Options
    tl-horizontal_main

This looks like a male.... but that's a kinda girly tattoo sir.... >.<
  • 2Heavy2Long
    Options

Pretty sure it is a male. Not sure why any man would consider a tattoo there.
  • Liss_Bee
    Options

I would think they would be a bit put off by it considering the reference "tramp stamp"! For sure never a place I'm going with a tattoo, lol!
  • 2Heavy2Long
    Options

I would think they would be a bit put off by it considering the reference "tramp stamp"! For sure never a place I'm going with a tattoo, lol!

Not even if it was bacon??

bacon-tramp-stamp-afea12cb-sz500x436-animate.jpg
  • Liss_Bee
    Options

Not even if it was bacon??

bacon-tramp-stamp-afea12cb-sz500x436-animate.jpg

HA! Not even for bacon.
  • 2Heavy2Long
    Options
    In my opinion, if you are going to get a tramp stamp it should at least be practical.

Stamp_Tramp_Tattoo__large.jpg