Calling her unattractive

Options

Replies

• sanderdejonge
    sanderdejonge Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I'm quite dazzled by the fact most of you are making such assumptions. I would never hurt another ones feelings intentionally.
    I'm a big fan of bitter, cynical/sarcastic, dry humour.. the subtlety of it, and the double entendre.
    That's what this was all about. You should take it lightly, not so serious. :-)
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I'm quite dazzled by the fact most of you are making such assumptions. I would never hurt another ones feelings intentionally.
    I'm a big fan of bitter, cynical/sarcastic, dry humour.. the subtlety of it, and the double entendre.

But, how do you know we aren't just trying to get you to sleep with us?
  • sanderdejonge
    sanderdejonge Posts: 415 Member
    Options

But, how do you know we aren't just trying to get you to sleep with us?
    You didn't call me cute.
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options

You didn't call me Nemo.
    Fixed it for ya XD
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options

This paragraph is much better written. I could understand it on the first read. Congrats!!!
  • StheK
    StheK Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    If she's anything like me, she won't care one bit if you think she's attractive or not, much less why.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Ummmm is this a drunk question because I am CONFUSED!!!!!!!!! lol

Do guys get you drunk a lot?
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options

I read this twice. I still have no idea what you are trying to say/ask. My son is in first grade and they do a really cool thing called a 4 square. It allows them to organize their thoughts and then put them into a coherent paragraph.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Square_Writing_Method

LOL OMG I remember this!!
  • FitCurves444
    FitCurves444 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    If she's a smart girl/woman, she will immediately know the difference...."that is unattractive" is not the same as "you are a troll". If you think that your message was too harsh, maybe you should consider replacing "that is unattractive" to "that is unbecoming".

And.... I prefer chocolate. I don't eat "non food" and caramel is not food. Caramel is an artificial flavor at best..... in case you were wondering.
  • carrieo888
    carrieo888 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    ...caramel is not food. Caramel is an artificial flavor at best..... in case you were wondering.

WHAT?! Caramel is burnt sugar with milk and vanilla stirred in. If a mixture of ground cocoa beans, sugar, milk and vanilla is considered food, then caramel must also be a food.

Just sayin'.
  • WhataBroad
    WhataBroad Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    WTF did I just read?

no doubt!!
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I'd think you were a douche and would write you off lol
  • guroprincess
    Options
    What the **** is wrong with you, OP?
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    And.... I prefer chocolate. I don't eat "non food" and caramel is not food. Caramel is an artificial flavor at best..... in case you were wondering.

So was this dumb, or satire?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Just try not being a **** for a few days. See how that works.
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I'd say you're safe, because if this is how you normally speak, she doesn't know what the crap is going on, anyway.
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Is this real life??
    Is it just fantasy?
  • FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Is this real life??
    Is it just fantasy?

Caught in a landslide
  • bearkisses