freaks and pervs...NO

Options

Replies

• Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    What's the right way? Try to?

There is no try. There is only do, or do not do.

ETA: Psychology. You are here to lose weight. You will lose weight. You must be patient and consistent. Don't try it. Do it.

OMG!! I totally don't like you anymore.
    Jk, but not really.
    I hate it when people say there is no such thing as try.

Haha, my ex-boyfriend used to say to me, "no, don't try, just do it." And it used to make me so angry I wanted to punch a hole in the wall. Clearly other issues were behind the anger aside from that one particular comment, lol.
  • zagon_the_ultimate
    zagon_the_ultimate Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    tj4KtzO.jpg

lol, makes me wonder how many people here dont know the relationship between those 2.

truth be told, ive had one invite based on a personal attribute alone, and i must say its a good thing to be appreciated for.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    lol, makes me wonder how many people here dont know the relationship between those 2.

They're siblings aren't they?
  • AnchoredinHimfitness
    Options
    I haven't noticed that on here.
  • l0l0p
    l0l0p Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    LMAO:laugh:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    well it's definitely got nothing to do with your profile pic. that's fer sure.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    What's the right way? Try to?

There is no try. There is only do, or do not do.

ETA: Psychology. You are here to lose weight. You will lose weight. You must be patient and consistent. Don't try it. Do it.

OMG!! I totally don't like you anymore.
    Jk, but not really.
    I hate it when people say there is no such thing as try.

Haha, my ex-boyfriend used to say to me, "no, don't try, just do it." And it used to make me so angry I wanted to punch a hole in the wall. Clearly other issues were behind the anger aside from that one particular comment, lol.

it's yoda foo. misquoted yoda.
  • l0l0p
    l0l0p Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    well it's definitely got nothing to do with your profile pic. that's fer sure.

yeah...what i mean was that the overall thread comments were hilarious man!!! had a good time Lmao!!!:laugh: :drinker:
  • suzyfj8
    suzyfj8 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Yes I have so many, the last one wanted to "have fun" with me, er no thanks!
  • Arne_becomesxXx
    Arne_becomesxXx Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    eeeeeekkkksssss......FUN? No way, we are here to crucify ourselfs! Torture our food demons and cry all that fat out!
  • VoicelessRide
    VoicelessRide Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I agree with an earlier post........don't call them freaks and pervs... call them motivationsmokin lol ..... Sorry I'm a total pervdevil but only to those that ask for it.. I am here for the same reason others are, just like to have fun while I'm on my mission!bigsmile
  • ButterflyDame
    ButterflyDame Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Lol I see all the freaks and perves sniffed this out:) very entertaining :) I'm def a freak...in my own little mind.
  • Submariner5
    Options
    has anyone else found they've seen chat threads that are not about fitness and weight loss, in which the person starting the thread is complaining about people straying off the topic of fitness and weight loss in their communications with her?

Seems kind of freakish and perverted to me whan someone does that.
  • MisterDerpington
    MisterDerpington Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    But OP, boobies.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    has anyone else found they've had a lot of freaks and pervs add or try and add them?

I'm on here to try and lose weight and get support from like minded people,not to be chatted up!

Leave the forums if you don't want to be chatted with....use your brain.

"Chatted up" means hit on.

My comment makes sense for either meaning

No, it doesn't. Participating in the forums doesn't mean someone wants to be hit on. Use YOUR brain.

Yes, it does. If they are having problems with creeps hitting on them, and the only way that would happen is to make their presence known on the boards, then the solution is to leave the forum. Use your brain.

This is just sad. Its people like you that validate rape by saying "she was asking for it by wearing shorts". Did you seriously just said that she should change her profile pic because she is cute? Are you actually listening to yourself?

Please, stop bashing the victims. That is literally the EXACT defense rapists have and its making me nervous that people with your mentality are on these forums.
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    I think the women are just as bad as the men......

HOLY COW! You are right, the only prev requests I get are from females (and no this does not mean I am requesting males to prev at me!)

It does an old man good to get the funny little prevs, it brighten up the days :-)
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    This is just sad. Its people like you that validate rape by saying "she was asking for it by wearing shorts". Did you seriously just said that she should change her profile pic because she is cute? Are you actually listening to yourself?

Please, stop bashing the victims. That is literally the EXACT defense rapists have and its making me nervous that people with your mentality are on these forums.

This sort of extremist, agitating rhetoric is exactly what Hitler used to do in his orations.

[/godwin]
  • kateydouglas
    kateydouglas Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I got my first perv request the other day I think...it made me laugh they tried to friend me then they asked how tall I was madam, like calling me madam was a nice thing that made me feel old lol I blocked them right away. Like my facebook I only add people I know.
  • Submariner5
    Options
    has anyone else found they've had a lot of freaks and pervs add or try and add them?

I'm on here to try and lose weight and get support from like minded people,not to be chatted up!

Leave the forums if you don't want to be chatted with....use your brain.

"Chatted up" means hit on.

My comment makes sense for either meaning

No, it doesn't. Participating in the forums doesn't mean someone wants to be hit on. Use YOUR brain.

Yes, it does. If they are having problems with creeps hitting on them, and the only way that would happen is to make their presence known on the boards, then the solution is to leave the forum. Use your brain.

If someone gets an unwanted friend request that makes them a victim? Let's all be victims! :drinker:
    It's people like you that equate someone sending an unwanted friend request to rape, then accuse others of "victim bashing" who "make you nervous" by defending someone who would commit such a horrible crime. No wonder you think the world is full of rapists!

Hey- isn't calling someone a freak and a pervert "cyber bullying"? I think you might be the one who is bashing the victims here.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Life would get boring without freaks and pervs wouldn't it? :smokin: