freaks and pervs...NO

Options

Replies

• _Bajiggity
    _Bajiggity Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    yes I am to a freak and perv but only with certain friends LOL..I do not go out looking for it

mine!
  • Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
    Options
    I think the women are just as bad as the men......

This makes me feel bad. I haven't had any of those bad women freak or perv me. I feel rather left out. :sad:

ummmmmmmm.......?????

You chat with me, but you haven't freaked or perved me that I've seen. You'll have to try harder on that one! :drinker:
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options

This makes me feel bad. I haven't had any of those bad women freak or perv me. I feel rather left out. :sad:

You and me both brother.....:frown:
  • oreoelle
    oreoelle Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I've used MFP for a while now and never realized there were message boards! I'm kinda excited now :D
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    no.
  • Brallen1969
    Options
    This is straight off of my profile description...does this qualify as a freak or perv? Freaking aye I hope so!!!

I am very sarcastic, crude, not exactly politically correct, shameless flirt, pretty much an attention *kitten*. On the bright side I am very loyal and encouraging. ...I will be your biggest fan and supporter....I just ask that you do the same! Think you can handle it and don't offend easy, let's knock it out!
  • FitRituals
    Options
    ....not yet.
  • EdwardNortonFan43
    EdwardNortonFan43 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    has anyone else found they've had a lot of freaks and pervs add or try and add them?

I'm on here to try and lose weight and get support from like minded people,not to be chatted up!

Yes! Ugh. I've had to respond to some men's emails saying I am married and here to lose weight, not interested. My profile clearly states I am married.
  • HealthyWarrior
    HealthyWarrior Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Hmmm I guess I don't have that freak or perv magnet. So far so good lol
  • _Bajiggity
    _Bajiggity Posts: 100 Member
    Options

ummmmmmmm.......?????

You chat with me, but you haven't freaked or perved me that I've seen. You'll have to try harder on that one! :drinker:

I'll get right on that then
  • Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
    Options

ummmmmmmm.......?????

I'll get right on that then

I'm still waiting. ;)
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    In all the time I've been here, it's never happened to me. Then again, I tend to stay faaaaaar away from all those ridiculous "Bang/Smash/Etc." and "Rate the Person Above You" threads. Take a look at some of the threads you've frequented -- this shouldn't surprise you in the least.

I'm here to get into shape, not pretend this is a free dating site or flirt with total strangers. Just my $0.02, for what it's worth.

would bang +10

happy?

Awww... aren't you cute? :flowerforyou:

If I were 20 years younger, a lot more naive, had about 70 less IQ points than I currently have and sought flattery and/or validation from strangers on teh interwebz, then perhaps.

Too bad -- I've seen a lot of your posts before, and you seemed like you had your act together and weren't just another meathead. Oh, well....

Wow...:indifferent:

right? boo on that. lighten up!
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    I've used MFP for a while now and never realized there were message boards! I'm kinda excited now :D

So are we!
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Freaks and Pervs are a requirement to be my friend...:flowerforyou:
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Make sure to put me down as not a person to ever add because I'm a freak AND a perv :drinker: :laugh:
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    has anyone else found they've had a lot of freaks and pervs add or try and add them?

I'm on here to try and lose weight and get support from like minded people,not to be chatted up!

im not going to bother sending you a FR, since i dont think we are here for the same journey.

however, i photoshopped myself next to you in that picture and we look SUPER CUTE together!!!

cant wait to show all my IRL friends this new picture of us!

:heart:
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options

You and me both brother.....:frown:

:smokin:
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a good chit chat fun and games part 150

"Rate the Person above you - Freak, Perv, Stalker, or All of the Above!!!!"
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    oh.....i have to sign up again?

why are they constantly losing the "freaks and pervs" list.

put me right under freak AND perv....

actually as a woman, I don't like the word perv...i prefer nympho, sex obsessed....possibly even 4/5 letter words that I will not type out.

but if it's a word that shouldn't be typed out, better believe I'm on that list.
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    oh.....i have to sign up again?

why are they constantly losing the "freaks and pervs" list.

put me right under freak AND perv....

actually as a woman, I don't like the word perv...i prefer nympho, sex obsessed....possibly even 4/5 letter words that I will not type out.

but if it's a word that shouldn't be typed out, better believe I'm on that list.

Have I told you today how much I EFFING :heart: YOU??? :love: