freaks and pervs...NO

Options

Replies

• gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    don't call them freaks and pervs... call them motivation:smokin: lol ..... Sorry I'm a total perv:devil: but only to those that ask for it.. I am here for the same reason others are, just like to have fun while I'm on my mission!:bigsmile:
  • Beastmaster50
    Beastmaster50 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I've noticed that women from the UK are generally prudes. Maybe that's more the issue? You control your friend list so just delete instead of getting all self righteous.
    Was this post truly necessary? Maybe the use of freaks and pervs was a little strong, but you've just made a nasty assumption about all British women
    good point. I was being a smarta$$ more than anything but worded it very poorly. I am however reading your post in a sexy british female accent: )
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Nope none, never got a funny request, never had "pervy" male friends, never had dodgy pictures in my inbox........ :sad:

Put up a pic of your legs (or any other unclothed body part) and see what happens.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    I'll take Freaks for $500 Alex!!

you just hit double jeopardy...ding...ding...ding...
  • bernied262
    bernied262 Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    Ugh, yes. I will be friendly and talk to anyone, but when they just met me and start getting weird and inappropriate, I just delete/ignore them.

Yep, that!
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    Sadly yes, plenty of muppets see this site as a cheap version of match.com

delete the requests and report any crude behaviour

:laugh:
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    Only a couple, and usually I take it as a sign that I need to change my profile pic.
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    Ahem. I'm married, so all of my freakishness and perversion is merely for fun and silliness.

You look like you have pretty feet. Do you have pretty feet?

I've had a really bad day since last Friday, but this made me crack up :blushing:
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    In all the time I've been here, it's never happened to me. Then again, I tend to stay faaaaaar away from all those ridiculous "Bang/Smash/Etc." and "Rate the Person Above You" threads. Take a look at some of the threads you've frequented -- this shouldn't surprise you in the least.

I'm here to get into shape, not pretend this is a free dating site or flirt with total strangers. Just my $0.02, for what it's worth.

would bang +10

happy?

Awww... aren't you cute? :flowerforyou:

If I were 20 years younger, a lot more naive, had about 70 less IQ points than I currently have and sought flattery and/or validation from strangers on teh interwebz, then perhaps.

Too bad -- I've seen a lot of your posts before, and you seemed like you had your act together and weren't just another meathead. Oh, well....

Wow...:indifferent:
  • LiveLoveLift67
    LiveLoveLift67 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    If you are supportive and encouraging to me and make me smile or laugh in this otherwise not so easy journey then i dont care if you are a freak or a pev or anything in between. I am sure i have alot of my own freaky or pervy issues.

If you send me a request and i cant see your profile and see what you are about then no...its an automatic delete . But, i will give you a chance and see if we mesh on here....if not, then its not big deal.

I have to admit i have met some really cool and fitness minded people that would shock the socks off of some people if you knew what they like lol but, they are good people. So dont be too quick to judge . I dont add anyone that trys to hit on me or tell me i am hot in that first FR message. I dont need the BS games.
  • donthesitate
    donthesitate Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    has anyone else found they've had a lot of freaks and pervs add or try and add them?

I'm on here to try and lose weight and get support from like minded people,not to be chatted up!

Sorry guys, ill take the wrap for this one
    Freak out. :glasses:
  • freak4iron
    freak4iron Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    Then get out the forums and no one would even know you exist dummy....just by making this post I feel like you crave attention even if you decline all those "freaks and pervs"....get over yourself....Oh and if anyone wants some junk shots Inbox be....I'm feeling the hussie inside me starting to come out today :wink:
  • donthesitate
    donthesitate Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Then get out the forums and no one would even know you exist dummy....just by making this post I feel like you crave attention even if you decline all those "freaks and pervs"....get over yourself....Oh and if anyone wants some junk shots Inbox be....I'm feeling the hussie inside me starting to come out today :wink:

How YOU doin?
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    In all the time I've been here, it's never happened to me. Then again, I tend to stay faaaaaar away from all those ridiculous "Bang/Smash/Etc." and "Rate the Person Above You" threads. Take a look at some of the threads you've frequented -- this shouldn't surprise you in the least.

I'm here to get into shape, not pretend this is a free dating site or flirt with total strangers. Just my $0.02, for what it's worth.

would bang +10

happy?

Awww... aren't you cute? :flowerforyou:

If I were 20 years younger, a lot more naive, had about 70 less IQ points than I currently have and sought flattery and/or validation from strangers on teh interwebz, then perhaps.

Too bad -- I've seen a lot of your posts before, and you seemed like you had your act together and weren't just another meathead. Oh, well....

Wow...:indifferent:

wow...ever heard of sarcasm..I guess humor just goes right over your head...geez, you can't have any fun, anymore...
  • freak4iron
    freak4iron Posts: 995 Member
    Options

How YOU doin?

My P.M.'s not working can I just get your mailing address please? Don't worry it's legit
  • PescetarianPrincess
    Options
    has anyone else found they've had a lot of freaks and pervs add or try and add them?

I'm on here to try and lose weight and get support from like minded people,not to be chatted up!

Block them.
  • Kyndness
    Kyndness Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I feel left out. Not a single freak or perv has tried to be my friend, but maybe that's because I'm the freak and/or pervert.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    My FL is full of freaks and pervs. I like it. It makes it interesting. Do I go out and bang anyone on my FL? No. Why do I care if they want to talk dirty on their profiles, or tell me what they want to do? I think it makes a nice distraction from the monotony of counting calories in and working out.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I feel left out. Not a single freak or perv has tried to be my friend, but maybe that's because I'm the freak and/or pervert.

Keep the heels as your profile pic, and I am sure you will attract some.
  • joolywooly33
    joolywooly33 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    YES - just ignore...............