• harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    I've honestly never ran across any! Now I'm upset! :sad:

How YOU doin?
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Ya, just delete them and move on one the creepy messages start.

Being a fat man has it perks sometimes :laugh: :drinker:
  • 1_Slick_Chick
    1_Slick_Chick Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    yes I am to a freak and perv but only with certain friends LOL..I do not go out looking for it

Bahaha!!!:laugh:

:drinker:
  • Seabee74
    Seabee74 Posts: 314
    Options
    Not me but we can work on the latter and help each other with support and encouragement like I'm doing with so many others !
    Add me if you'd like to !
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    You on a PUBLIC social/nutrition website .

What do you expect , u think everyone is here for the same reasons? LOL u in for a wake up call . Im a guy and I get creepers . So I cant imagine what u women go through
  • pauljsaunders
    Options
    The web sites are littered with people with dishonourable intentions, and when you think about what they aim to achieve they obviously have a close proximity to your area ( easy reach), and will go to real effort to get what they want.. Working in the mental health sector I get to see many people with varied social skills and to be honest a lot of it is really due to being mentally unwell and/or having a very poor up bring by the parents and their efforts to educate their children to a socially acceptable standard, with a good environment.... All you can do is hope that your life experiences give you the skills to trust your judgement in choosing your friends and only time will show where a good friendship will lead to.. “if in doubt, keep them out”.
  • harvo
    Options
    The web sites are littered with people with dishonourable intentions, and when you think about what they aim to achieve they obviously have a close proximity to your area ( easy reach), and will go to real effort to get what they want.. Working in the mental health sector I get to see many people with varied social skills and to be honest a lot of it is really due to being mentally unwell and/or having a very poor up bring by the parents and their efforts to educate their children to a socially acceptable standard, with a good environment.... All you can do is hope that your life experiences give you the skills to trust your judgement in choosing your friends and only time will show where a good friendship will lead to.. “if in doubt, keep them out”.

So people that do not fit your definition of not a freak or perv had a poor upbringing. I let those that friend me know I am and can be inappropriate and there are no hard feelings, (PUN INTENDED), if they say no thank you. I respect their boundaries and beliefs. I do not delete people because of a belief or something I think is outside of my beliefs as I want knowledge beyond my life experiences. What I have found is some of the people that are cast out have great hearts and care about mankind they just have things that the masses find unacceptable....

JUDGE NOT LEST YE BE JUDGED.....
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I've noticed that women from the UK are generally prudes. Maybe that's more the issue? You control your friend list so just delete instead of getting all self righteous.

because, of course, all UK women are identical in their beliefs, attitudes and values.... we're all just like the queen and sip tea in the afternoon with our little pinky fingers poking out saying "we are not amused!" at the first whiff of a joke...

57077335_2234938b.jpg
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options

What do you expect , u think everyone is here for the same reasons? LOL u in for a wake up call . Im a guy and I get creepers . So I cant imagine what u women go through

Haha, good point. I will admit I added you for two reasons...the eye candy and tips on how you got those muscles. But you also turned out to be a genuinely cool and nice guy. :)
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options

Tis true, have been creeping this guy for months.:wink:
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    So sad when I read this thread... I thought there would be freaks and pervs here!! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Me too, me too! :ohwell:
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    I've noticed that women from the UK are generally prudes. Maybe that's more the issue? You control your friend list so just delete instead of getting all self righteous.

because, of course, all UK women are identical in their beliefs, attitudes and values.... we're all just like the queen and sip tea in the afternoon with our little pinky fingers poking out saying "we are not amused!" at the first whiff of a joke...

57077335_2234938b.jpg

Yep. And all 30-something British males like bitty.

http://youtu.be/AOfI48IWESo
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options

Tis true, have been creeping this guy for months.:wink:

I'm gonna start.
  • drosebud
    drosebud Posts: 277 Member
    Options

Love it. I always get dressed up for afternoon tea, and eat cucumber sandwiches with the crusts cut off. Don't we all?
    I wonder what she gets up to in private :-)
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    Nope none, never got a funny request, never had "pervy" male friends, never had dodgy pictures in my inbox........ :sad:
  • harvo
    Options
    Nope none, never got a funny request, never had "pervy" male friends, never had dodgy pictures in my inbox........ :sad:

Those people have told me that when they see happy couple pics they move on,....also, I did some research and I saw this on your profile "Still trying to get rid of the happy relationship pounds I have put on recently....." this also will detour said PM's. Congrats on your efforts it would appear you have been successful.
  • markiend
    markiend Posts: 461 Member
    Options

Those people have told me that when they see happy couple pics they move on,....also, I did some research and I saw this on your profile "Still trying to get rid of the happy relationship pounds I have put on recently....." this also will detour said PM's. Congrats on your efforts it would appear you have been successful.

Yep ... always seems to deter lots. Makes them rush back to their trailers and sulk
  • jcmrax5
    jcmrax5 Posts: 133
    Options
    In the past, yes. I would just ignore the request/messages unless they keep on with it. Then I report if I truly feel its spam or they are looking for something other than a fitness support buddy.