freaks and pervs...NO

Options

Replies

• KirbyT16
    KirbyT16 Posts: 411
    Options
    I really enjoyed starting my day off by reading the comments on this topic. Thanks ladies and gents! Lol
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Just delete them and go on with your fit mission ;)

This is the best advice. I personally know many serious creepers on this site and advice my female (and even male) friends to stay away from them.

If you want quality friends who truly support you towards your goals, I suggest you browse the forums and see if you find informative and like minded folks and then add them.

Good luck with your adventures :)
  • taunto
    Options
    I've noticed that women from the UK are generally prudes. Maybe that's more the issue? You control your friend list so just delete instead of getting all self righteous.

Does that translates to: "Most brit chicks I sent my junkshot to told me to piss off"?
  • Beastmaster50
    Beastmaster50 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I've noticed that women from the UK are generally prudes. Maybe that's more the issue? You control your friend list so just delete instead of getting all self righteous.

Does that translates to: "Most brit chicks I sent my junkshot to told me to piss off"?
    nope, my junk isn't anything to brag about so I don't send pics of it. Does playing the white knight work well for you?
  • taunto
    Options

nope, my junk isn't anything to brag about so I don't send pics of it. Does playing the white knight work well for you?

Not as well as a generalizing racist D-bag works for some I suppose.

Do you feel the need to be racist and put other nationalities and cultures down with your hatred because you don't feel good about your junk? I mean I get it but... be proud of your junk man.
  • TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I've had a few :ohwell: The majority are nice though! And welcome!!! :drinker:
  • Kabiti
    Kabiti Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    has anyone else found they've had a lot of freaks and pervs add or try and add them?

I'm on here to try and lose weight and get support from like minded people,not to be chatted up!

Wait! I'm a freak and a perv. I admit it fully.:bigsmile: Tho, I'm not here to chat anyone up. *goes and pouts in the corner*:cry: Didn't wanna be friends anyway. :grumble: Harumph! :angry:

I'm with you! "Freak" hits too close to home, I think. Not very nice language from the OP - though I think she's talking about people other than us ;)

I've only had one... and I may have just been oversensitive toward him.
  • _xXJennXx_
    _xXJennXx_ Posts: 3,290 Member
    Options
    Nope, don't have that problem.
  • ToFatT0B3S1ck
    ToFatT0B3S1ck Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I like the freaks and pervs. Those so called people here to "support" me NEVER comment on anything I post on here. They never support or encourage me. Now, those "freaks and pervs" are the first to congratulate me when I lose weight or stay under my calorie goal. I personally love the "freaks and pervs".
  • Beastmaster50
    Beastmaster50 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Not to threadjack but awesome job on the weight loss!
  • Messier108
    Options
    I've never really noticed this. But then again I don't add/accept people at all, pretty much.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    why is this even a topic?
  • Arne_becomesxXx
    Arne_becomesxXx Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Nope, don't have that problem.

You can add me Jennifer, :devil:
  • taunto
    Options

Well, how else are we suppose to know that OP does NOT want freaks and pervs? I mean its like your computer settings. Freaks and pervs are desired on MFP by default unless specifically told no to.
  • ndj1979
    Options

Well, how else are we suppose to know that OP does NOT want freaks and pervs? I mean its like your computer settings. Freaks and pervs are desired on MFP by default unless specifically told no to.

I thought everyone liked freaks and pervs...starts singing *superfreak*
  • IrishHarpy1
    IrishHarpy1 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    In all the time I've been here, it's never happened to me. Then again, I tend to stay faaaaaar away from all those ridiculous "Bang/Smash/Etc." and "Rate the Person Above You" threads. Take a look at some of the threads you've frequented -- this shouldn't surprise you in the least.

I'm here to get into shape, not pretend this is a free dating site or flirt with total strangers. Just my $0.02, for what it's worth.
  • ndj1979
    Options
    In all the time I've been here, it's never happened to me. Then again, I tend to stay faaaaaar away from all those ridiculous "Bang/Smash/Etc." and "Rate the Person Above You" threads. Take a look at some of the threads you've frequented -- this shouldn't surprise you in the least.

I'm here to get into shape, not pretend this is a free dating site or flirt with total strangers. Just my $0.02, for what it's worth.

would bang +10

happy?
  • AndiGirl70
    AndiGirl70 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    There are so many better social sites to get your freak on or indulge your specific proclivity. MFP doesn't hit my list for that kind of fun. :) Ignore, Delete, Move on.
  • bombshellinprogress
    bombshellinprogress Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I think the women are just as bad as the men......
  • taunto
    Options
    I think the women are just as bad as the men......

on MFP, in all honesty, they're worst. have you seen the blatant sexual harassment done in the name of "flirting"? If the same was done by men it gets labeled as creepy or pervy right away.