freaks and pervs...NO

Options

Replies

• Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    has anyone else found they've had a lot of freaks and pervs add or try and add them?

I'm on here to try and lose weight and get support from like minded people,not to be chatted up!

Leave the forums if you don't want to be chatted with....use your brain.

"Chatted up" means hit on.

My comment makes sense for either meaning

No, it doesn't. Participating in the forums doesn't mean someone wants to be hit on. Use YOUR brain.

Yes, it does. If they are having problems with creeps hitting on them, and the only way that would happen is to make their presence known on the boards, then the solution is to leave the forum. Use your brain.

You're being pedantic. Of course not using the forums will prevent people from hitting on her, but it will also prevent her from getting to know other posters who can support her. It's a terrible solution. The point is that she doesn't want to be hit on, and she shouldn't have to be, just because she posts here.

I have given up all hope for your poor brain.

Then she can switch to a picture other than herself seeing as she is cute. I mean what did she expect people to tell her?
    I have given up hope that you even HAVE a brain.

Exactly. That's a decent solution. My issue was your initial response, which was ridiculous. Rather than admitting you didn't understand the term "chatted up", you felt the need to defend your precious reply, because you felt stupid. It's okay, honey. It happens.

I have a beautiful brain.

Whatever makes you feel higher than me I guess *shrug*

It isn't about that. It's about not being a ****, which you were, for no apparent reason. I'm not better than anyone and neither are you.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    I think the women are just as bad as the men......

This makes me feel bad. I haven't had any of those bad women freak or perv me. I feel rather left out. :sad:

You and me both brother.....:frown:

:smokin:

Funny enough i have kept myself from saying anything today...
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of being able to multitask!!
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    No freaks or pervs, nope. But have had people add me because they discovered we had common interests or circumstances (couple of new pregnant friends) and they just want to be friends.
    I love it, I love people and love having more of them to talk to, but none of them are freaky in any way either.
  • JLHNU212
    JLHNU212 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    If these so called freaks and Pervs are the ones with the comments on here, sign me up to be friends with them! I am reading the comments and laughing OUT LOUD at work! My boss probably thinks I am CRAZY!
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    <<<I've still had a few pervy remarks with this as my profile picture!!
  • Beastmaster50
    Beastmaster50 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    If these so called freaks and Pervs are the ones with the comments on here, sign me up to be friends with them! I am reading the comments and laughing OUT LOUD at work! My boss probably thinks I am CRAZY!
    perv checking in. Be warned, I'll ask for neked pics :-)
  • Triciad811
    Triciad811 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    feeling very sad that I have not met a freak or a perv....... :sad:
  • Beastmaster50
    Options
    feeling very sad that I have not met a freak or a perv....... :sad:
    I'd do ya babe ;)
  • Jlennhikes
    Jlennhikes Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    has anyone else found they've had a lot of freaks and pervs add or try and add them?

I'm on here to try and lose weight and get support from like minded people,not to be chatted up!

I'll pay you $10 if you stop saying "try and."
  • Beastmaster50
    Options
    What's the right way? Try to?
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options

There is no try. There is only do, or do not do.

ETA: Psychology. You are here to lose weight. You will lose weight. You must be patient and consistent. Don't try it. Do it.
  • jollyjoe321
    jollyjoe321 Posts: 529 Member
    Options

I know right, really annoying :\ How YOU doing? ;)

Only messing, honest :devil:
  • Seefylol
    Seefylol Posts: 197
    Options
    Lik ermahgad I put up deese shexy pics and de boyz be all tryna complimint ma shexy foto and I be lyk, why dis boi tellin' me eyem gud lukin for? I dnt lik dis tension eyem gettin. na mean?
  • SofaKingRad_II
    Options

Leave the forums if you don't want to be chatted with....use your brain.

"Chatted up" means hit on.

My comment makes sense for either meaning

No, it doesn't. Participating in the forums doesn't mean someone wants to be hit on. Use YOUR brain.

Yes, it does. If they are having problems with creeps hitting on them, and the only way that would happen is to make their presence known on the boards, then the solution is to leave the forum. Use your brain.

You're being pedantic. Of course not using the forums will prevent people from hitting on her, but it will also prevent her from getting to know other posters who can support her. It's a terrible solution. The point is that she doesn't want to be hit on, and she shouldn't have to be, just because she posts here.

I have given up all hope for your poor brain.

Then she can switch to a picture other than herself seeing as she is cute. I mean what did she expect people to tell her?
    I have given up hope that you even HAVE a brain.

Contrarian is very intelligent and has a beautiful mind.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Lik ermahgad I put up deese shexy pics and de boyz be all tryna complimint ma shexy foto and I be lyk, why dis boi tellin' me eyem gud lukin for? I dnt lik dis tension eyem gettin. na mean?

Exactly. It's like we're one mind!
  • VelvetMorning
    VelvetMorning Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Well, OP, you have breasts. Nothing you can do now.

I like when people add me and I get a message, "loved your profile" (it's about how I got bullied, lmao) "so whats your name, zip, ssn, face pics and btw you're really hot" (right in my profile I say I don't want to divulge anything identifying about myself)
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    tj4KtzO.jpg
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options

There is no try. There is only do, or do not do.

ETA: Psychology. You are here to lose weight. You will lose weight. You must be patient and consistent. Don't try it. Do it.

OMG!! I totally don't like you anymore.
    Jk, but not really.
    I hate it when people say there is no such thing as try.